The Fire Emblem 3 Houses General Questions Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

What turn does Rodrigue spawn in Ailell to give you the Sword of Moralta on Azure Moon? Ping or quote me.

you have to talk to him to get the sword.  it's not on a turn if i remember correctly, just a talk. 

okay @DefyingFates per our conversation re: marianne, - I got really RNG screwed with her so far in this playthrough. not very fast, not very strong (same with bernadetta. poor thing is level 21 with 14 spd. rip). so I was like okay let me just make her (Marianne) a sword master, hope the growth rates there will help the spd/strength growths. Then (because no smithing stones) i'm like hmm. okay i can give her a killing edge, then realised I never crafted a Wo Dao before. 

Sword Master Marianne with
Sword Faire X2 
Swordcrit x2 
WoDao+

starts every fight with a 70 percent chance to crit. 
who needs speed LOL 

Just now, daisy jane said:

you have to talk to him to get the sword.  it's not on a turn if i remember correctly, just a talk. 

But he appears on a turn doesn't he? Unless I'm wrong and he's there from the beginning?

oh

he does appear on a turn. i don't rememember which one. 

i'm too far away from that to help further sorry. 

Okay, thanks anyway. If I need to when I play it, I can look up when he shows up, but pretty sure waiting for him shouldn't be a problem.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

What turn does Rodrigue spawn in Ailell to give you the Sword of Moralta on Azure Moon? Ping or quote me.

The start of turn 6. You must talk to him with Byleth.

Edited by Shadow Mir

3 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

The start of turn 6. You must talk to him with Byleth.

Thank you for the exact number! Does he show up close to the starting point or no?

Edited by Dragoncat

2 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Thank you for the exact number! Does he show up close to the starting point or no?

You start in the bottom right corner, he appears in the top right. As far as I can tell he moves towards the middle path so you don't have to go too far out of your way to talk to him, but it's still a bit finnicky unless you kept Byleth at the back of your group for whatever reason.

16 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

You start in the bottom right corner, he appears in the top right. As far as I can tell he moves towards the middle path so you don't have to go too far out of your way to talk to him, but it's still a bit finnicky unless you kept Byleth at the back of your group for whatever reason.

Rodrigue moves towards Dimitri, but he'll attack enemies if they're in range. This could be troubling if you don't want to aggro the boss...

So ever since the latest update, my adjutants are no longer earning support points with people. Was that intended, or a glitch?

EDIT: It's actually just the display of getting support points that's gone; they are still earning the points. Still weird, though.

Edited by Sid Starkiller

does anyone remember what the combination is to grow Speed Carrots?
Bernadetta refuses to get ANY SPEED GROWTHS  even though i've had her in like every single thing that will help her with speed growths it's time for the food boosts. 

Iirc, you want Pale Blue Flower Seeds. There could be others, though.

Just now, Shadow Mir said:

Iirc, you want Pale Blue Flower Seeds. There could be others, though.

thanks

i'll just grow those now.  i'll have to get some rocky burdocks too. i tend to want to wait near mid-late game but she's like level 24 and  like 10 speed. her strength isn't much better. Only thing that makes it up is that this playthrough she's triggering her crest a lot. (or lethality)

Two questions:

1. SF doesn't have a calculations page for 3H, how do Combat Arts that use another stat to increase damage get that boost calculated? In other words, what % of the Def stat is used for Glowing Ember? Or % of Res for Lightning Axe?
  2. Second, I've completed Crimson Flower and this is just a random question, the final boss's mid-battle text-boxed noises- did they mean anything in gameplay? I couldn't figure it out if they did.
Edited by Interdimensional Observer

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Two questions:

1. SF doesn't have a calculations page for 3H, how do Combat Arts that use another stat to increase damage get that boost calculated? In other words, what % of the Def stat is used for Glowing Ember? Or % of Res for Lightning Axe?
  2. Second, I've completed Crimson Flower and this is just a random question, the final boss's mid-battle text-boxed noises- did they mean anything in gameplay? I couldn't figure it out if they did.

1. Combat arts always 30% of the stat whenever they use it.

2. It give a permanent and stackable stat boost to the golems each time it roars.

wow. this is interesting.

Okay so Hilda's paralogue had an end date of 6/28 so i thought cool. i'll do it after the time skip
well. after the time skip it's gone. not that i use the relics a lot but it is one of my favourite paralogues. that'skinda bummery. 

has this happened to anyone else?

(oh never mind i'm very dumb )

Spoiler

i forgot you come back during the 12th month, and you "die" the third month, meaning you'll miss it. duh Daisy

Edited by daisy jane

15 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

wow. this is interesting.

Okay so Hilda's paralogue had an end date of 6/28 so i thought cool. i'll do it after the time skip
well. after the time skip it's gone. not that i use the relics a lot but it is one of my favourite paralogues. that'skinda bummery. 

has this happened to anyone else?

(oh never mind i'm very dumb )

Hide contents

i forgot you come back during the 12th month, and you "die" the third month, meaning you'll miss it. duh Daisy

It does persist into the post-timeskip period of the game, actually. At least from what I've seen.

do i need Cyril?
because it's gone. 

Yes. You need both of the required units, like is the case with post-timeskip paralogues.

17 hours ago, Sid Starkiller said:

So ever since the latest update, my adjutants are no longer earning support points with people. Was that intended, or a glitch?

EDIT: It's actually just the display of getting support points that's gone; they are still earning the points. Still weird, though.

Speaking of those, does anyone know if the activation rate glitch for attack adjutants has been fixed by now?

5 hours ago, Elephantus said:

Speaking of those, does anyone know if the activation rate glitch for attack adjutants has been fixed by now?

According to this, they fixed it with the 1.1.0 update..

18 hours ago, daisy jane said:

thanks

i'll just grow those now.  i'll have to get some rocky burdocks too. i tend to want to wait near mid-late game but she's like level 24 and  like 10 speed. her strength isn't much better. Only thing that makes it up is that this playthrough she's triggering her crest a lot. (or lethality)

What class do you have her as? Because that is TERRIBLE.

Edited by Parrhesia

1 minute ago, Shadow Mir said:

What class do you have her as? Because that is TERRIBLE,

EDIT: Derp

right?
I had her as archer through sniper, and she basically didn't have ANYTHING in speed growth at all. (I even bought her back her sword and had her in assassin for a level or two. nothing). it's been so long since i got screwed growth wise from Bernie that i forgot how bad bernie's speed can be. literally if she's not crit'ing them, she's murdered. (same with Annette she's got like the same speed growth). i gave her like a speedwing + 2 carrots and she's now at "21" speed (remove the pegasus bonus) lol