Captain Karnage

The Fire Emblem 3 Houses General Questions Thread

On 7/8/2020 at 10:15 AM, Moltz23 said:

Is it possible to see Hilda's Goddess Scene in the Black Eagles route? I''m aware she can't be recruited there unless you go Silver Snow in Chapter 11, but I haven't found any info about her Goddess Scene being doable there.

I just went on and tested this; Hilda's Goddess Tower scene can be viewed in Black Eagles, with the caveat that supporting with her is a bit more difficult than others (but far from impossible).

4 hours ago, Skarthe said:

I just went on and tested this; Hilda's Goddess Tower scene can be viewed in Black Eagles, with the caveat that supporting with her is a bit more difficult than others (but far from impossible).

How would you even do that, though?

3 hours ago, Azure loves his Half Elves said:

You can still take her on activities and build support points that way, or she can show up in stuff that the eintre cast can be picked for like the counsellor box.

It's how I made her easier to recruit on my SS run.

4 hours ago, Azure loves his Half Elves said:

What Dayni said; she's still available for choir practice and mealtime, so it's not all that hard to raise her support. I think I hit B with her the month of the Battle of Eagle and Lion on my current, non-NG+ Maddening playthrough. 

does the forum happen to save drafts while creating new posts? I had just finished a post when my browser crashed while I was trying to upload an image to the post and now it seems to be gone. Any way to retrieve what I had already typed? Thankfully it wasn't a very long post, but it wasn't too short either and had some formatting in it along with my trail of thought...

17 hours ago, Skarthe said:

Interesting! I kinda had the hunch it was possible due to the game allowing to raise her support points through alternate means but wasn't sure if it was actually feasible. Thanks!