New Monastery Area Confirmed!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Needs to be a Finnish type sauna where you smack each other with tree branches. Make it a minigame where your weapon proficiencies are taken into account.

Just now, Humanoid said:

Needs to be a Finnish type sauna where you smack each other with tree branches. Make it a minigame where your weapon proficiencies are taken into account.

Can we also have Finnish Sauna Spirits too? (?)

Guys, Saunas aren't hot springs. It's not people laying down in pools of warm water, it's people in towels in rooms full of steam.

Fates had hot springs. This is not a hot spring.

1 hour ago, Corrobin said:

Guys, Saunas aren't hot springs. It's not people laying down in pools of warm water, it's people in towels in rooms full of steam.

Fates had hot springs. This is not a hot spring.

so basically a hot spring but even more erotic, nothin' like a bunch of big hairy guys in a room full of steam, snapping each other with towels and wrestling.

20 hours ago, thecrimsonflash said:

so basically a hot spring but even more erotic, nothin' like a bunch of big hairy guys in a room full of steam, snapping each other with towels and wrestling.

hmmmmmmm

41 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

*blush* It's getting hot in here 😄

I could do without such a thing for fanservice purposes, let's wait and see how they do it. As part of normal Bonding though I don't mind the R&R aspect of this, enjoying a Sauna together is in itself not fanservice at all.

They really like trying to sneak those by at the last moment, uh. IS, if you know it's gonna annoy your fanbase, maybe stop compromising for basically no reason and just don't put these things in. It's fine. People will buy your game whether there's a sauna or not.

... at least I seriously hope they will.

6 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

And just like in Fates, I will completely ignore it because it just sounds stupid.

Saunas are the stupid kind of fanservice.

Uh....no its not....apparently people can't have quality rest and relaxation in anime centric games god forbid....*sigh* some fans have to be drama queens as usual...

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

Its no big deal

Yeah its like Fates but hotsprings weren't exactly the problem in that game. It was the hotspring on top of the skinship, on top of being able to marry your siblings, on top of children being able to have babies, on top of soleil on top of.....a lot of things. 

There's not much wrong with a game having one little bit of ''vice'' in it. There's nothing wrong for there to be a place were students get put their hair down for some time. Overall Three Houses looks like it very tastefully overall so I can overlook one little bit of fanservice. 

2 hours ago, Cysx said:

They really like trying to sneak those by at the last moment, uh. IS, if you know it's gonna annoy your fanbase, maybe stop compromising for basically no reason and just don't put these things in. It's fine. People will buy your game whether there's a sauna or not.

... at least I seriously hope they will.

I mean, people say that IS is doing this to appeal to their fans, but personally, I think a lot of design decisions are made because it's what some of the developers themselves want to add to the game, and I don't see a problem with that.