Pre-Order Sales are looking very promising

14 minutes ago, Rose482 said:

Well, that's great news ^_^ I hope it will be able to pull a FE13/FE14 in terms of sales.

Honestly will probably due better then both of those games but who knows. 

This makes me really happy. I hope it sells well during its first week as well. I want more FE games whether they are remakes or new entries. I just want to see this franchise alive like Persona or SMT.

This makes me extremely happy. I reckon it'll sell about 2 million, simply due to being on the Switch.

It's not doing so well on Amazon UK, because we have no taste, but it's still in the charts.

6 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Ha ha...  SMT...  Right...

*cries in no SMT5 news for nearly 2 years*

Well we had no Three Houses news for a year and a half so I say let Atlus take their time.

I have faith SMTV will be great.

It really makes me happy to hear it,  and not only that; Three Houses' first trailer has beaten both Awakenings' (1.2 M) and Fates´ most-watched trailer(1.1) with a whopping 1.9 Million views in only one year! 

At least we know that people more people are getting more interested in the franchise 🙂 and that it might over-sells the 3ds era titles at some point. 

I'd love it it the game was (deservedly) successful, I'm not sure that the continued proliferation of pre-order culture is something that should be celebrated.

8 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Well we had no Three Houses news for a year and a half so I say let Atlus take their time.

I have faith SMTV will be great.

Atlus just has a problem with announcing things way too early. Like SMT x Fire Emblem. They hadn't even nailed down a concrete concept yet!

SMT V will come. Eventually. Hopefully much sooner than Persona 5 did after its first announcement.

Also, that fantasy RPG they're working on. That's... probably still a thing. Or is it? Did I hallucinate that?

3 hours ago, Humanoid said:

I'd love it it the game was (deservedly) successful, I'm not sure that the continued proliferation of pre-order culture is something that should be celebrated.

honestly, the only thing bad about pre-order culture is pre-order exclusive content, getting exclusive content in any game for pre-ordering is bad, but I don't see anything wrong with securing something that you already intended to purchase, especially in the case of special editions where supplies will likely be dubious at best.

edit: oh, right, the topic... Good, good, not too surprising given the amount of press as of late, I still will not forget how we all felt like nintendo was setting this one up for failure due to not shoving as much info down everyone's throat as possible, but all things considered, fire emblem is a big series now, regardless of what detractors may say, even then, I'm not worried for the series' future, they have enough put away for a bomb or two at this point.

Edited by thecrimsonflash