Decided To Get Some New Chickens

Captain Karnage

well, going off of the last post I made over here I lost some of my pet chickens

so the other day I wen't down to Rual King and picked up 5 chicks

hZ7BnIT.jpg

I have 3 olive eggers

silver laced wyandotte

and 1 mystery breed because I forgot what it was called (the grey one)

I'm sorry about your old chickens, but hope these guys have a long, happy life.  Have you picked out names and do you know their genders?

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm sorry about your old chickens, but hope these guys have a long, happy life.  Have you picked out names and do you know their genders?

I made sure they were "pullets" and not "bantams" because that was a big mistake last time I got chicks. 

I won't be naming them until they get older, because you can never be sure if any chick will make it to adulthood. These girls (hopefully) have been pretty healthy for the past week, with the minor exception of one of them having pasty-butt 

Edited by Captain Karnage

My condolences, losing a pet always hurt a lot, let alone multiple ones, I know about that: You have my honest and deepest sympathies.
I wish those adorable tiny birdies a long life and plenty of happiness with you.

Because seriously, they are adorable !