FE3H Street Date Broken(Possibly)

3 minutes ago, Onestep said:

By 'Please be careful out there for spoilers', you mean 'hunt down every spoiler you can like a starving animal', right? Because that's my plan.

Oh don't get me wrong. I'm warning those who want to avoid it, but for everyone else...if you want & find them...enjoy yourself!

Edited by Busterman64

There is no actual evidence for this that I've been able to find. It's a game of telephone that likely originated with the screenshot of the Chinese player online on Three Houses, but they had had the game for 9 days, so were clearly a reviewer. 

Remain vigilant over the coming days, of course, because the street date will be broken eventually, but it doesn't seem to have been yet. 

4 minutes ago, Disclaimer said:

There is no actual evidence for this that I've been able to find. It's a game of telephone that likely originated with the screenshot of the Chinese player online on Three Houses, but they had had the game for 9 days, so were clearly a reviewer. 

Remain vigilant over the coming days, of course, because the street date will be broken eventually, but it doesn't seem to have been yet. 

I know the info could be wrong, but I rather be safe than sorry...for other people's sake anyway.

3 minutes ago, Busterman64 said:

I know the info could be wrong, but I rather be safe than sorry...for other people's sake anyway.

It is wrong, no could be about it. Appreciate the care for other people's experience, though. 

Gone through days of 4chan archives. There are no spoilers, there are no street dates broken, no datamining — nothing. People can be at ease for now. 

22 minutes ago, Onestep said:

By 'Please be careful out there for spoilers', you mean 'hunt down every spoiler you can like a starving animal', right? Because that's my plan.

Please, we are not starving. We are simply deranged. 😛

Interesting things I've seen that I did not before though.
Just gonna drop one thing, I think that the homosexual options for male are kind of disapointing. And the memes are gonne flow.

Edited by B.Leu

1 minute ago, Disclaimer said:

It is wrong, no could be about it. Appreciate the care for other people's experience, though. 

Gone through days of 4chan archives. There are no spoilers, there are no street dates broken, no datamining — nothing. People can be at ease for now. 

Yeah, went through the archives and checked the current catalog myself. Nothing right now, unless it's hiding on some random nowhere board like /qst/ or something.

Hmmmmm...

On the 4chan board, there's a so called leak from "some Korean forum, but no source other than that", ah ah...
I'm not saying it doesn't look fun... but I'm saying it sounds fake. Well, some part of it.

Alas, our hunger are still there.

2 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I assume because of the game's length  each individual route, it make take several days for the spoilers to start rolling out.

Doubtful. Datamining doesn't require you to complete the game so we're sure to see something as soon as someone gets their hands on it.

FYI, there is a reviewer on Reddit who is currently answering some pre-time skip questions from the Golden Deer route.  Take caution in case there are spoilers, but do check it out if you're hungry, my dears.  It might be more useful for you to click on the poster's comments so you can see their answers thus far instead of all the questions that are pouring in.

Edited by mewyeon

3 hours ago, kremelover said:

Check the fire emblem wiki website.  I saw some there. https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Fire_Emblem

Those timeskip designs were shown officially and known at least to those who view them so not new the others not yet revealed are the ones to look out for.