AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

SAME. 

I was rooting for him to break the trend though. But oh well he can have a beer with Greil.

Oh yes, me too. I had hoped he'd become playable at some point.
My guess is he'll drink Greil under the table, based on what Alois tells Byleth about him.

Edited by DragonFlames

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, DragonFlames said:

My guess is he'll drink Greil under the table, based on what Alois tells Byleth about him.

YES.

Greil brings out some Gallian whiskey like "this shit fucked me up hard when I was alive" and Jeralt downs a pint before dinner. Nothing bad the booze can do to either of them now but still.

Just now, Dragoncat said:

YES.

Greil brings out some Gallian whiskey like "this shit fucked me up hard when I was alive" and Jeralt downs a pint before dinner. Nothing bad the booze can do to either of them now but still.

Imagine being able to get drunk in the afterlife.
How would that even work?

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Imagine being able to get drunk in the afterlife.
How would that even work?

I have no clue. But I'm also thinking since Sothis feels stuff and shares Byleth's fatigue it'd take half as much to get her smashed as Byleth. So Byleth's just buzzed and Sothis is in full drunk goddess mode going "hee hee derp hic oh look a bird oh look that cloud looks like a fat whale" and good lord, if she was annoying before! Lol.

9 minutes ago, peener weener said:

also let's face it claude would have tonnes of children

And Dimitri kills all the kids that aren't his and runs rival males out like the freaking alpha male lion he is. Only Edelgard picks one mate and remains loyal. Deer and lions skip around, eagles mate for life.

7 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Tbf, Claude is hot.

He is.

24 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

And Dimitri kills all the kids that aren't his and runs rival males out like the freaking alpha male lion he is. Only Edelgard picks one mate and remains loyal. Deer and lions skip around, eagles mate for life.

Actually, Dimitri likes kids.

3 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Actually, Dimitri likes kids.

He's cool with his own. He just don't tolerate them if they're someone else's.

It's a lion joke. Male lions behave that way.

Also.

ycpug6hia9i31.jpg

He's the only lord that growth spurted, good for him. *insert Hakuna Matata growth sequence here*

Edited by Dragoncat

10 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

He's cool with his own. He just don't tolerate them if they're someone else's.

It's a lion joke. Male lions behave that way.

Also.

ycpug6hia9i31.jpg

He's the only lord that growth spurted, good for him. *insert Hakuna Matata growth sequence here*

Why is bad-haircut-man so tall?

40 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Why is bad-haircut-man so tall?

Caspar suddenly produced a ton of testosterone/growth hormones and that combined with constant combat training, he hunked out. Also his buzzcut is not bad take that back.

The question you should be asking is wtf happened to Bernadetta? How'd she growth spurt that much? That's usually a male thing.

14 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Caspar suddenly produced a ton of testosterone/growth hormones and that combined with constant combat training, he hunked out. Also his buzzcut is not bad take that back.

Wrong bad-haircut-man.

Just now, Espurrhoodie said:

Wrong bad-haircut-man.

Oh, Dark Inferno Hubert? Or Big White Lion Dedue? Dedue doesn't have that bad of a haircut but same answer for both. Testosterone and growth hormones. Earlier big surge of those than Caspar.

Story time.

My grandpa had a friend named Hubert and one day they went to a sandwich shop. They ordered French dip sandwiches, which came with sauce/oil to dip them in. They thought it was soup. They drank it. Grandpa told Grandma later that was some very salty soup.

I just picture FE Hubert doing that in Brigid or something like if the dip sandwich is a foreign thing lol.

43 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Oh, Dark Inferno Hubert? Or Big White Lion Dedue? Dedue doesn't have that bad of a haircut but same answer for both. Testosterone and growth hormones. Earlier big surge of those than Caspar.

Story time.

My grandpa had a friend named Hubert and one day they went to a sandwich shop. They ordered French dip sandwiches, which came with sauce/oil to dip them in. They thought it was soup. They drank it. Grandpa told Grandma later that was some very salty soup.

I just picture FE Hubert doing that in Brigid or something like if the dip sandwich is a foreign thing lol.

No, Lorenz.

Great story, though.

1 hour ago, Espurrhoodie said:

No, Lorenz.

OH! Yeah his haircut is kinda bad lol.

So, anybody have any more examples of FE names irl? I went to school with a Boyd and he was indeed a klutzy goof. Bonus points: He's married to a girl named Shanna now, who is also a FE character.

Edited by Dragoncat

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

So, anybody have any more examples of FE names irl? I went to school with a Boyd and he was indeed a klutzy goof. Bonus points: He's married to a girl named Shanna now, who is also a FE character.

I'm friends with a guy named Marcus. He's like Owain in terms of personality.

I think the waitress somewhere I ate quite recently was named Deirdre.

My aunt is named Marianne, but spelled differently.

I have a classmate named Lucas.

My grand-aunt is named Patty.

There are other examples, but I can't think of any atm.

16 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I have no clue. But I'm also thinking since Sothis feels stuff and shares Byleth's fatigue it'd take half as much to get her smashed as Byleth. So Byleth's just buzzed and Sothis is in full drunk goddess mode going "hee hee derp hic oh look a bird oh look that cloud looks like a fat whale" and good lord, if she was annoying before! Lol.

Now I can't stop picturing this. Amazing! XD

14 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Also.

ycpug6hia9i31.jpg

I noticed this before while playing Golden Deer, but damn, Hilda is freaking tiny. Who's the lolibait now?

11 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

So, anybody have any more examples of FE names irl?

I had a classmate called Lukas way back when.
One of my friends from school is called Roy.
Stefan was a prick I had the "pleasure" to sit next to for a year.
I knew someone named Dimitri at one point.
Edelgard was the name of my great-grandaunt.
I am one of the Ten Elites. Only one letter is off.
Lysithea is the name of one of Jupiter's moons.
Gloucester is the name of an actual place in the UK.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Gloucester is the name of an actual place in the UK.

Shoot! I forgot to mention that! That's where Richard III was the Duke of!