AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

13 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Huh, they do? Admitedly, it's been long since I've played XCX. I'm not so sure on that, considering that character creation in the Japanse version had a slider for bust size. Which means they do have armor models to account for all those sizes? Unless you mean the armor itself changes the bust so it's all the same regardless of size.

I could totally be wrong on this, or it could only apply to NPCs, I don't know. Though in artwork, Alexa and Murderess appeared to be different, character models can absolutely deviate though.

I don't think it'd be too difficult to figure out ingame, if I just undressed a bunch of girls, put the camera to the exact same level of zoom. Jotted down the females' height by measuring the amount of space they take up on my TV/Wii U gamepad, and then doing the same for their breasts. I've been meaning to try XCX again anyhow.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I could totally be wrong on this, or it could only apply to NPCs, I don't know. Thought in artwork, Alexa and Murderess appeared to be different, character models can absolutely deviate though.

I don't think it'd be too difficult to figure out ingame, if I just undressed a bunch of girls, put the camera to the exact same level of zoom. Jotted down the females' height by measuring the amount of space they take up on my TV/Wii U gamepad, and then doing the same for their breasts. I've been meaning to try XCX again anyhow.

Ultimately, I think nowadays it wouldn't be too hard to account for size. Like, it's probably just a "if=character_N scale_armor=X" code or something like that being used for stuff like that. WHich wouldn't amount for lots of resources.

19 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Here to keep this elaborate piece of art alive. With a terrible joke I just found:

Did you know diarrhea is hereditary?
It runs in your jeans.

Ha! Toilet humor! One of my favorite types of humor.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Surprising that she's in it at all, considering how small her role in Echoes was.
Which I found a bit of a shame, honestly.

She scored 56th place in CYL3.

Just now, Espurrhoodie said:

She scored 56th place in CYL3.

That's rather high up for a non-playable character that doesn't have a major role or screen-time. It's interesting what kind of characters garner popularity. See the Gatekeeper in Three Houses. Of all the characters, I believe he is the one people universally agree on liking. It's funny, honestly.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

That's rather high up for a non-playable character that doesn't have a major role or screen-time. It's interesting what kind of characters garner popularity. See the Gatekeeper in Three Houses. Of all the characters, I believe he is the one people universally agree on liking. It's funny, honestly.

It's the Ensemble Dark Horse trope at its finest!

Double post ladies and gentlemen! I give you...the Starbucks on campus at Garreg Mach! ...And some stuff leading to it. This is copy pasted from Discord convos.

Byleth: They're licking ice cream and putting it back now, that's the new "challenge"
Jeralt: Tell them the new challenge is to graduate without getting arrested or pregnant
#GrouchyBoomerJeralt

Byleth be like ooooggg now I can't tell him I catch students in the bushes going at it sometimes and just ignore it

There are condoms in the infirmary, he can't force their use

They may even be using them
Not gonna check
Sothis: Young love, awww!
Byleth: You're nine in god years so shut up

God aging, how does it work
Also half of that "young love" is more akin to "love for a few months at a time and then dramatic crying in the hallway"

"You bought starbucks for her are you cheating on me"

There is totally a starbucks on campus

The golden deer pretty much claim starbucks as their clubhouse
They share tho

Well, they weren't happy with Felix one day because he came in and plugged in his phone, laptop, and just about every electronic device he owned lol
And didn't order anything

And sat and played Team Fortress on their wifi
Hubert, surprisingly, is a good boy about the "smoking has to be done outside" rule

He'll buy a bagel and a latte and go outside with it

The barista wrote "Sesame Street Bert" on his latte once and he was just like "I don't have enough energy to get mad"

Next day she wrote "Oscar the Grouch" tho and yeah Edelgard put her foot down
Edel is Ernie

Ashe gets things like "Cinder" "Smoke" "Char" written on his cup and just plays along
"I guess my name's Char today"
That barista is totally flirting with him lol

Ashe: The barista keeps writing my name as different fire words
Sylvain: She wrote mine as Sylvia. DO I LOOK LIKE A SYLVIA
Ignatz: She wrote Nutz for me
Marianne: She keeps writing Mary Ann
Hilda: She wrote Brunhilda
Claude: She wrote Clark for me
Dimitri: Okay, I am convinced the barista is dumb as a bag of rocks.
Claude: Wha
Dimitri: *holds up cup with "Dim Tree" written on it*
Edelgard: She wrote Eagle Guard on mine, oddly enough she spelled both words correctly.
Claude: And I thought Clark was bad
Ashe: Are you a...an ash tree?
Dimitri: Shut up *reads cup* Ember

Feel free to add stuff.

Edited by Dragoncat

21 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Thank the person at IS that decided to make Rinea a TT unit.

I KNOW I FEEL LIKE I'M DREAMING

I thought fallen berkut was the only way I would be able to get her in the game... but they're not only giving me a PRETTY RINEA WITH PRETTY ART they're also just handing her straight to me....

I'm so happy

oh and also the fact that her and berkut's art dance together is so precious

Edited by Freohr Datia

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

This is probably one of the best Fire Emblem-related things I have ever seen in my life.
We need this as a fifth route.
Make it happen, IntSys! Byleth x Gatekeeper for life!

Is that male or female Byleth you're shipping with him? What even is his sexuality?

But yes. This is the prequel comic.

comic_2019_timeskippt1_full.jpg

2 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

I KNOW I FEEL LIKE I'M DREAMING

I thought fallen berkut was the only way I would be able to get her in the game... but they're not only giving me a PRETTY RINEA WITH PRETTY ART they're also just handing her straight to me....

I'm so happy

oh and also the fact that her and berkut's art dance together is so precious

I'm going to find a way to make her viable.

13 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Is that male or female Byleth you're shipping with him? What even is his sexuality?

Why not both?
Mainly female, because I'm a heterosexual, but hey.

14 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Move over, Clark. Byleth needs his TRUE best buddy! XD

21 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Holy frick Lorenz's hair.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Mainly female, because I'm a heterosexual, but hey.

Kids with them as the parents would be like, let's just say their power level is over 9000.

Gatekeeper Boy must be a saiyan in disguise. He doesn't have a crest but he doesn't need one. Combined with crest of flames...oog.

Saiyan + crest of flames = a few generations of people who completely wreck anything thrown at them. Until the Empire sees them a threat and starts having them forcefully sterilized or killed preferably before they breed. It's sad, but it is how it is.

Maayyyybbbee it's better for it to be male Byleth for this reason lol.

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

Kids with them as the parents would be like, let's just say their power level is over 9000.

Gatekeeper Boy must be a saiyan in disguise. He doesn't have a crest but he doesn't need one. Combined with crest of flames...oog.

Saiyan + crest of flames = a few generations of people who completely wreck anything thrown at them. Until the Empire sees them a threat and starts having them forcefully sterilized or killed preferably before they breed. It's sad, but it is how it is.

Maayyyybbbee it's better for it to be male Byleth for this reason lol.

Indeed it would be. XD
But hey, it would justify a purposefully OP second generation if they DID manage to breed!

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Indeed it would be. XD
But hey, it would justify a purposefully OP second generation if they DID manage to breed!

*kiddo walking around in cardboard armor and holding a wooden spoon* "Nothing to report! Nothing to report!"

*raccoon gets in*

*raccoon gets killed with wooden spoon*

"Nothing to report!"

Just now, Dragoncat said:

*kiddo walking around in cardboard armor and holding a wooden spoon* "Nothing to report! Nothing to report!"

*raccoon gets in*

*raccoon gets killed with wooden spoon*

"Nothing to report!"

Ah, what a happy family...
Poor racoon, though.