AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, peener weener said:

did you not dilute it with something or is this a thing people do

10 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

You're supposed to dilute it and add sugar.

I know. Normally I would (except for maybe the sugar part), but in that moment, I said "screw it" and just drank it as it was. I'm fine now, however.

14 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

People drink lemon juice?

Apparently.

There's a mouse in my house, but it's so cute and I don't want to kill it.

Nym gave me the advice of putting out a shallow dish with a bit of peanut oil in it to trap it humanely, so I think I'll try that.

10 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Apparently.

There's a mouse in my house, but it's so cute and I don't want to kill it.

Nym gave me the advice of putting out a shallow dish with a bit of peanut oil in it to trap it humanely, so I think I'll try that.

Bees and now mice?

Just hope it's just one mouse. But yeah I like mice and rats, they're cute, I'd do the same thing.

8 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Bees and now mice?

Just hope it's just one mouse. But yeah I like mice and rats, they're cute, I'd do the same thing.

Actually, they're wasps. Wasps can die in a fire.

Yeah, the mouse actually scurried up near me and looked at me for a bit. He ran off when I moved, though.

So I was playing 3H on the TV, and my cat was acting very interested in the TV stand, trying to climb on it etc. And pretty soon a wasp comes flying out like a foot away from my face. I don't know where it went.

My reaction was pretty much this topic title.

3 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

So I was playing 3H on the TV, and my cat was acting very interested in the TV stand, trying to climb on it etc. And pretty soon a wasp comes flying out like a foot away from my face. I don't know where it went.

My reaction was pretty much this topic title.

I see you're having wasp problems as well.

1 minute ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I see you're having wasp problems as well.

Bug problems in general. Flies get in. Moths get in. Wasps get in. It's nuts. It's the end of summer. Pretty soon they'll go to hell where they belong.

Edited by Dragoncat

I have ant problems. They're small and they have wings, but they don't actually fly at all. Somehow, despite no clear entry point, they come in either from the skylight or one of the ceiling lights. They fall right onto my couch and sidetable, a few times a year in really big numbers, with the rest of their ilk crawling along the ceiling. Fortunately, it is only in the warmer months when they appear, and only on a select few days, either the very humid/rainy, or those that follow those rainy humid days.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I have ant problems. They're small and they have wings, but they don't actually fly at all. Somehow, despite no clear entry point, they come in either from the skylight or one of the ceiling lights. They fall right onto my couch and sidetable, a few times a year in really big numbers, with the rest of their ilk crawling along the ceiling. Fortunately, it is only in the warmer months when they appear, and only on a select few days, either the very humid/rainy, or those that follow those rainy humid days.

I think those are carpenter ants.

Maybe, I haven't seen Ant-man in a while.