AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/11/2019 at 10:57 AM, Espurrhoodie said:

Which is weird because this picture makes him look like he's gesturing to her boobs:

EDcQCb-VUAMLQ0u?format=png&name=small

I cannot unsee that. Every time I look at ASS!Berkut now, I imagine him pointing at Rinea's humps.

Oh the 3H quizzes! I got Claude for the personality test and Sylvain for the boyfriend one.

...Now am I a nutcase, or would Miklan actually look handsome here if it wasn't for his scar? Please tell me.

42907f93e6bb65384b5f564926824d7651532295

Slight question on me eating an unpeeled orange while wearing a Thanos mask if an FE4 remake gets announced in the next 2 years.

Am I allowed to use a tangerine/clementine instead? Tangerines/clementines are smaller than oranges and their skin is thinner, and my teeth have issues with tough food.

1 minute ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Slight question on me eating an unpeeled orange while wearing a Thanos mask if an FE4 remake gets announced in the next 2 years.

Am I allowed to use a tangerine/clementine instead? Tangerines/clementines are smaller than oranges and their skin is thinner, and my teeth have issues with tough food.

Do what you want, you make the rules.

25 minutes ago, Lysithea said:

Marianne died again. 

Already the second time in my third run. 

She is so unlucky...

At least she cannot endanger anymore with her crest.

Stop killing Marianne.

3 hours ago, Lysithea said:

Marianne died again. 

Already the second time in my third run. 

She is so unlucky...

At least she cannot endanger anymore with her crest.

YOU KILLED MY (and Espurrhoodie's, apparently) GIRLFRIEND!!! Again!

I had Ferdinand die on me twice; once to the Knight of le ded and the other time due to me overestimating his durability.
The other character who died once was Dorothea... and it started the "I'm gonna murder Ignatz" train.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I had Ferdinand die on me twice; once to the Knight of le ded and the other time due to me overestimating his durability.
The other character who died once was Dorothea... and it started the "I'm gonna murder Ignatz" train.

I've murdered everyone at least once, but I play casual because I suck.

8 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I've murdered everyone at least once, but I play casual because I suck.

Confession time: I've never played anything above Normal in Three Houses. I also played on Casual for at least two playthroughs.

I'm not very good at Fire Emblem, either.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Confession time: I've never played anything above Normal in Three Houses. I also played on Casual for at least two playthroughs.

I'm not very good at Fire Emblem, either.

I killed Seth once.

7 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I killed Seth once.

Sacred Stones Seth? Yeah, he died on me a lot too. Most of those were on purpose, because I hate his guts.

If we're talking about Seteth, he had a few near-death experiences for me as well, due to the stupid siege weapon spam that is the Blue Lions route, to the point where I ended up relegating him to adjutant for Flayn. Once I used him seriously on the Golden Deer route, holy crap, was he ever the beast.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Sacred Stones Seth? Yeah, he died on me a lot too. Most of those were on purpose, because I hate his guts.

If we're talking about Seteth, he had a few near-death experiences for me as well, due to the stupid siege weapon spam that is the Blue Lions route, to the point where I ended up relegating him to adjutant for Flayn. Once I used him seriously on the Golden Deer route, holy crap, was he ever the beast.

Why do you hate Seth?

I killed both.

10 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Stop killing Marianne.

7 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I mean I also like her, but lunatic has to bring their victims... 

And it is not an unit who is not replaceable. 

Lys has been killed at least three times yet too, but she is essential and I have more bias for her than for Marie. 

8 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Why do you hate Seth?

Because to me, he's a boring character, like nearly every Jeigan save Titania and Frederick.

5 hours ago, Lysithea said:

I mean I also like her, but lunatic has to bring their victims... 

And it is not an unit who is not replaceable. 

Lys has been killed at least three times yet too, but she is essential and I have more bias for her than for Marie. 

Poor, poor Marianne...

4 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

What the fuck am I supposed to do with Ingrid?

Is it normal for Ingrid to be bad?

If it's anything like it was for me, she'll take a long, LONG time to become something approaching good, i.e. the moment she becomes a Falcon Knight.
Even then, with the Blue Lions siege weapon spam (Ballistae among them), the usefulness of a flier is... compromised, to put it mildly, so... yeah. Ingrid isn't very good. Especially compared to veritable beasts like Dimitri, Seteth or Annette, who are strong from the get-go. Which is sad, because I kinda like her character.

3 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

What the fuck am I supposed to do with Ingrid?

Stick her in a room with Dimitri and keep them in there until he gets her pregnant. Gotta make that royal lion cub.

What? This is FE eugenics in a nutshell!