AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Speaking of posterior, how wrong it is to stare at the ESPN (naked) Body Issue with eros in your soul?

I mean I can and do appreciate the photographed forms on the health/talent/aesthetic/humanity levels. But nonetheless I do come at with some desire of the non-platonic sensual for a certain sex. The athletes (not all of them of course; each differs in why they did agreed to this) are not infrequently in silly or playful poses, and I don't think it is entirely fair to call the fun "innocent", given society does have that "nudity = sexual = bad, so don't be naked" taboo. Though against that is the fact that every photograph falls carefully short of going full-frontal.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Speaking of posterior, how wrong it is to stare at the ESPN (naked) Body Issue with eros in your soul?

I mean I can and do appreciate the photographed forms on the health/talent/aesthetic/humanity levels. But nonetheless I do come at with some desire of the non-platonic sensual for a certain sex. The athletes (not all of them of course; each differs in why they did agreed to this) are not infrequently in silly or playful poses, and I don't think it is entirely fair to call the fun "innocent", given society does have that "nudity = sexual = bad, so don't be naked" taboo. Though against that is the fact that every photograph falls carefully short of going full-frontal.

I don't know, but this sounds like a 12 year old boy who just discovered nudes...yet with maturity somehow?

4 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Which is weird because this picture makes him look like he's gesturing to her boobs:

EDcQCb-VUAMLQ0u?format=png&name=small

He's a combo?

But lol that's kind of hilarious. "See these tits? I motorboat them."

23 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Breasts and legs...

And there's gonna be a KFC dating sim...

Are we in the Matrix?

The first thing is normal.

The KFC dating sim on the other hand... that's not normal.

I think we are in the Matrix.

12 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I think we are in the Matrix.

Shulk's favorite movie is The Matrix and one time his roommate in Smash Hub, Link, thought it would be cool to try the Monado and Shulk could try the Master Sword. As anybody with Xenoblade knowledge knows, the Monado will berserk you if you're not its chosen wielder and if you can somehow avoid berserk status, it will zap you, and if you ignore that, you will puke blood. This is all stuff that actually happened to Reyn and Dunban.

Long story short the TV is now destroyed and Shulk is eating cold pizza with a grumpy look on his face because now he can't watch his movie.

#SmashHeadcanons

Oh, and Shulk + Master Sword would have been less chaotic. He wouldn't even be able to lift it, it's like Thor's hammer or the Sword in the Stone.

On KFC, I recall they released a romance novel around Valentine's Day earlier this year. They're trying to make the Colonel into a loving old man I guess. As long as he doesn't become Colonel Cannot Consent Caresser, then that angle is fine with me. But, given companies do often make stupid mistakes with ads they've poured a lot of money into making, it wouldn't surprise me if they flubbed up eventually. It'd be the talk of the day and subject to wonderful satire.

And here is a four-minute video, a few months early, on how KFC became associated with Christmas in Japan.:

https://cheddar.com/media/how-kfc-became-a-christmas-tradition-in-japan

3 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Yes, here's the trailer.

WHAT TIMELINE ARE WE IN?!

One where that exists, apparently.
Whoever is commandeering the boat we are sailing on down the river of time made a wrong turn somewhere in 2012, I am convinced of that. There is no other explanation.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

One where that exists, apparently.
Whoever is commandeering the boat we are sailing on down the river of time made a wrong turn somewhere in 2012, I am convinced of that. There is no other explanation.

I think we were right about the world ending in 2012 because I don't know what has happened since then.

31 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Assuming there is someone at the tiller. It might as well be drifting on its own, heh.

11 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I think we were right about the world ending in 2012 because I don't know what has happened since then.

Yup to both.

You realize nearly everybody is going to hold you to that promise, right?

Anyhow, I still can't get over the fact that my Three Houses Girlfriend would be Marianne. These personality test thingies are kind of fun, even if they don't make sense half the time.

14 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

You realize nearly everybody is going to hold you to that promise, right?

I'm aware. 

14 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Anyhow, I still can't get over the fact that my Three Houses Girlfriend would be Marianne. These personality test thingies are kind of fun, even if they don't make sense half the time.

You got best girl, I don't see the issue with that.

1 minute ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I'm curious, where did you find that quiz?

In the Three Houses section, someone linked to a quiz that asks "Which 3 Houses character are you?" After I finished that one (I am Lysithea, apparently), there was a selection of other such quizzes, "Who is your Three Houses girlfriend?" was one of those. I did it out of morbid curiosity and was not disappointed.

35 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

In the Three Houses section, someone linked to a quiz that asks "Which 3 Houses character are you?" After I finished that one (I am Lysithea, apparently), there was a selection of other such quizzes, "Who is your Three Houses girlfriend?" was one of those. I did it out of morbid curiosity and was not disappointed.

I got Linhardt for the personality test and Marianne for the girlfriend test.

I was expecting Linhardt, but not Marianne.