AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

No joke: The dictionary defines asshole as an insult as a "stupid, devious person".
Fits.

The companies that do these scam ads would fit the other definition of asshole too. They are spewing shit and they stink and they're gross.

Step 1: Finalize designs of the 2nd gen Garreg Mach house leaders you were working on
Step 2: Part of it is that Kion and Astor are called "stinky boys" by Giselle
Step 3: Smell something funky in the bathroom
Step 4: Discover your cat has been peeing on the floor in some litter he kicked out
Step 5: Have your very own stinky boy
#ThatJustHappened

7 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Step 1: Finalize designs of the 2nd gen Garreg Mach house leaders you were working on
Step 2: Part of it is that Kion and Astor are called "stinky boys" by Giselle
Step 3: Smell something funky in the bathroom
Step 4: Discover your cat has been peeing on the floor in some litter he kicked out
Step 5: Have your very own stinky boy
#ThatJustHappened

Nice.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, DragonFlames said:

In that case, have you tried drinking herbal tea? I heard that helps with sleep issues. Lavender tea in particular should be good, I hear.

I should probably try that.

I did not know that Dorte is a male horse. Just found it out by her support with Claude in which he gives Dorte male pronouns. Dorte sounds like a female name from Scandinavia for me. However I have to admit I only know the name Doerte. 

Anyways I made Marianne become a dancer in my GD run. That means she will have to come along without Dorte, but therefore it rises her survivability. So far she has not died once in my maddening run yet and is my fastest GD right now. Only Petra is faster than her. 

Edited by Ingrid Brandl Galatea

9 hours ago, Ingrid Brandl Galatea said:

I did not know that Dorte is a male horse. Just found it out by her support with Claude in which he gives Dorte male pronouns. Dorte sounds like a female name from Scandinavia for me. However I have to admit I only know the name Doerte. 

But that one sidequest you have to give birthing herbs to Dorte, so I figured female.

Is Dorte just a very good horse father and the herbs are going to his mate? Aww!