Character Spreadsheets Someone Stop Me (Update:Students are done)

NOBODY STOPPED ME THEY'RE DONE https://imgur.com/gallery/sBipLiD

I'm dying waiting for three houses to come out. Decided I'm going to make sheets to print out for when I started playing the game including their bases, portrait, proficiencies, weaknesses, budding talents, personal traits, and crest description. Leaving room for tallys by the base stats so I can get an idea of how lucky I'm getting with the growth rates for each character. And a section at the bottom for extra notes where I can write notes for what their goals are and what classes I want them to get to. And yeah I'm doing this because I'm crazy and plan on using it during the school section heavily as like my teaching portfolio thing. So before I do this I just wanted to ask. Has anyone already done this work for me? If not I'll be posting what I make here.

Edelgard.png

Edited by kerwinbm11

Name Sword Lance Axe Bow Fighting Reason Faith Authority Armor Riding Flying
Byleth strong strong   strong strong     strong      
Black Eagles                      
Edelgard strong   strong weak     weak strong strong    
Hubert     weak strong   strong weak strong     weak
Dorothea strong         strong weak     weak weak
Ferdinand strong strong strong             strong  
Bernadetta weak strong weak strong weak       strong    
Caspar     strong weak strong weak   weak      
Linhardt     weak   weak strong strong        
Petra strong   strong strong   weak weak       strong
Blue Lions                      
Dimitri strong strong weak     weak   strong      
Dedue   strong strong   strong   weak   strong weak weak
Felix strong     strong strong weak   weak      
Mercedes weak weak weak     strong strong   weak    
Ashe     strong strong   weak          
Annette     strong weak   strong   strong weak    
Sylvain   strong strong weak           strong  
Ingrid strong strong               strong strong
Golden Deer                      
Claude strong weak   strong     weak strong     strong
Lorenz   strong     weak strong       strong  
Raphael     strong weak strong weak     strong weak  
Ignatz strong     strong       strong     weak
Lysithea weak weak weak     strong strong strong weak    
Marianne strong       weak   strong   weak strong strong
Hilda   strong strong       weak weak      
Leonie   strong   strong           strong  
Other                      
Flayn ? strong ? ? ? ? strong ? ? ? ?
Edited by jewangdebanji
Shaded squares are "budding talents"

This is like a quick idea of what I want without taking the time to make it look nicer. Only thing I'm missing now that I want to be able to see is the strong and weak skills. It's mostly to track stat growths. Also all the info I'm getting is from IGN. As far as I can tell they're the first place to list all the starting info along with what the crests actually do in one spot. https://www.ign.com/wikis/fire-emblem-three-houses/Edelgard#Default_Skills_and_Proficiencies

EDLEGARD.pdf

2 minutes ago, kerwinbm11 said:

This is like a quick idea of what I want without taking the time to make it look nicer. Only thing I'm missing now that I want to be able to see is the strong and weak skills. It's mostly to track stat growths. Also all the info I'm getting is from IGN. As far as I can tell they're the first place to list all the starting info along with what the crests actually do in one spot. https://www.ign.com/wikis/fire-emblem-three-houses/Edelgard#Default_Skills_and_Proficiencies

EDLEGARD.pdf 191.44 kB · 1 download

Well the only strengths and weaknesses we're missing are for the professors/knights (and flayn+cyril). I think it might also be useful to know what abilities each character can gain from their budding talent, because that could sway a decision to have them focus on that skill for a bit

You may be interested in this:

I'm trying to make optimal class lines for everyone, optimal in the sense that they'll allow them to reach Master tier ASAP.  Especially since we know now that Master tier is just straight up better than Advanced tier on top of being oversaturated with Cavalry.  Hopefully I can find the recommendations for the infantry classes soon so I can calculate the precise amount of WEXP needed for each character's fastest Master class.

1 minute ago, Cc920 said:

probably meant Hilda.

*sigh* this Q&A reddit thread confirmed that master classes aren't side but upgrades. So I guess the optimal class line table is practically necessary now.

And i was so happy to see the near GBA Style General Armor on the Fortress Knight class only to have all units Mounted at the end -_-

I like to have as much variety as possible, so I'm also a bit disappointed we're supposed to have most of them mounted in the end. I'm at least happy that for the most part they don't look ridiculous. But I'm not too happy about the shoulder pads of Great Knights. Mortal Savants and Dark Knights also look a little bit out of place. These will all feel like downgrades in terms of looks, but not terribly so.

4 hours ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

At least you can unmount if you want to have some variety but at the cost of some movement.

Unless you can change it at the preparation screen or you start the same way you ended the last battle, that's going to get very annoying after a while. Not to mention you'll lose a turn doing so.

32 minutes ago, Siskan said:

Unless you can change it at the preparation screen or you start the same way you ended the last battle, that's going to get very annoying after a while. Not to mention you'll lose a turn doing so.

That depends if you'll immediately go into combat right away from the start if not you can dismount if your already on bad terrain and not near any enemy so not really.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

22 hours ago, kerwinbm11 said:

I'm dying waiting for three houses to come out. Decided I'm going to make sheets to print out for when I started playing the game including their bases, portrait, proficiencies, weaknesses, budding talents, personal traits, and crest description. Leaving room for tallys by the base stats so I can get an idea of how lucky I'm getting with the growth rates for each character. And a section at the bottom for extra notes where I can write notes for what their goals are and what classes I want them to get to. And yeah I'm doing this because I'm crazy and plan on using it during the school section heavily as like my teaching portfolio thing. So before I do this I just wanted to ask. Has anyone already done this work for me? If not I'll be posting what I make here.

There is no shame dude!  You aren't the only one making a spreadsheet to help teach these junior fire emblemers!

;)

OK so after scrapping EVERYTHING and starting over to make it look nice this is what I've got. I plan on making more for the other characters that may or may not be recruitable without any stats filled in and then when I get to them in game I'll just write them in myself. All the students plus byleth so far let me know if I screwed up bad on your favorite character so I can fix it. I can also make this public somewhere later in case you want to edit it yourself.

THREE HOUSES SSG.pdf

On 7/18/2019 at 10:53 AM, kerwinbm11 said:

NOBODY STOPPED ME THEY'RE DONE https://imgur.com/gallery/sBipLiD

Edelgard.png

I think IGN got Edelgards stats wrong, as they are the exact same as Byleth and her stat total is higher than the other two lords (who are the same total)

4 hours ago, Roadrunnerto said:

I think IGN got Edelgards stats wrong, as they are the exact same as Byleth and her stat total is higher than the other two lords (who are the same total)

They have Byleth's stats wrong, not Edelgard's. Well, Edelgard's Dex is actually 5 rather than 6, but still.