Debate Me

49 minutes ago, Nobody said:

why

I don't know, and I don't want to know

44 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Cat girls have 8 more lives than wolf girls, therefore they can be "utilised" in more extreme ways, ergo they are superior to wolf girls. 

However the best anthropomorphised girls are slime girls, due to... reasons

dude

38 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Oh yeah, I forgot, this game released a few days ago:

If this tiny low budget Beat 'em Up-Dress Up series can get a pinball game, then where is a new Pokemon Pinball Game Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak!😤

That's what I like to call Borderline furry, like on the edge

51 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I thought I heard on some documentary I didn't watch that not all furries have sexual fetishes.

Some are just very very shy people, who can only find social release from their social anxieties and possible other issues like disabilities, through the donning of animal costumes. The costumes representing characters who the people in question creatively develop elaborate backstories for.

not all, but some of them are

Of course Wolf Girl are superior to Cat Girl, it's obvious as 1+1=2. The hell kind of debate is that ?
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Now Fox Girls on the other hand, we might touch into something worthy. (Plus, fox girls have longer hair and tails... and they may have multiple tails, just saying.)
Oh hey, Kongiku and Yuzuruha~~

3 hours ago, Nobody said:

DzhWLDF.gif

I'm frankly disappointed. It seems that the creator of Fnaf himself forgot that the animatronics weren't supposed to be made of fur.
I'm starting to lose faith in Scott. 

3 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

I will not argue with you, simply due to this:

rcrvFPv.png

To be fair (Holy shit she is perfect that's why I married her)... we're not... sure if this is a wolf. It looks like one, but how can she be called a wolf girl... when she transform into something that isn't a wolf ? (does the mind game work ? 😛)

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Oh yeah, I forgot, this game released a few days ago:

If this tiny low budget Beat 'em Up-Dress Up series can get a pinball game, then where is a new Pokemon Pinball Game Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak!😤

Is it me or are the boobs differents ?
... What ? I have to ask about Senran Kagura since it's half dead.

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

Y'all need some Vika in your lives.

The fact that I even remembered she existed surprised me.

I'm.... I'm going to just keep out of this debate.

Good thing I'm not modding, I just know I'd have been "no fun allowed" by no.

8 hours ago, Nym said:

I prefer demon maid girls.

You'd surely love Miss Hatchetface.

7 hours ago, Pengaius said:

Cat girls have 8 more lives than wolf girls, therefore they can be "utilised" in more extreme ways, ergo they are superior to wolf girls. 

However the best anthropomorphised girls are slime girls, due to... reasons

You know I thought I had a deviant shitpost in mind, but now I feel like anything I could come up with is mild.

Ever dated a werewolf? Whole new meaning to the term getting some tail. Though you have to be careful they do bite, and your chances of making a silver anniversary are slim because they're a bit wild.

Spider girl:

Spoiler

250?cb=20080803201800

Tree girl:

250?cb=20190331043957

Frog princess:

1000?cb=20190328204628

And now that I think about it, we've gone all this time without mentioning fish girl:

185px-Rutoadult.png?version=ea534fad978e

But I REALLY shouldn't be wasting my time with just dropping stuff in this topic.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Spider girl:

Hide contents

250?cb=20080803201800

Joro-Gumo from Nioh would like to have words with you. Delicious, words to you.

Before trying to kill you with her spider butt covered with shard of tea cup.

14 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

BxdqgWW.jpg

That's cheating, you are posting literal best wolf girl in the world. That's unfair.

14 hours ago, eclipse said:

Y'all need some Vika in your lives.

Who is Vika ? 😄 

Fox girls and cat girls top my list, but I would be happy with almost any girl from Monster Girl Encyclopedia.

On 7/18/2019 at 3:51 AM, The Roger The Paladin said:

You'd surely love Miss Hatchetface.

I was expecting his ex-wife would join the boinking, but I guess not. Great story though.

Edited by XRay

One time I had a dream that I was in school and we were watching some movie about an anthro fox couple and the male said "Honey, what's a redhead?" and then they proceeded to furry yiff.

Just throwing that out there I guess. I saw this topic was about furries. So I was reminded of that...

Edited by Dragoncat

15 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

How about cat/wolf/rabbit/fox BOYS?

I do not remember if we ever had a Voting Gauntlet featuring Ranulf, Keaton, Yarne, and Kaden, but we will find out who is the best if they have one.

Meanwhile, Blustone:

Image result for why not both

Spoiler

Lapis's artwork for Blustone.Kain's artwork for Blustone.Acerola's artwork for Blustone.A screenshot of Octavia from Blustone.Patrone Gym.pngAn official render of Akasha from Blustone.Pansy's artwork for Blustone.Windblade's artwork for Blustone.Papillon's artwork for Blustone.Riko Gym.pngBalian's artwork for Blustone.A screenshot of Natalia from Blustone.Karl Steiner's artwork for Blustone.An official render of Akasha from Blustone.Audrey's appearance in Beyond The Bounds.

Technically werewolves, but they never transform.  And this isn't even all of them! I'm still sad that the wiki crashed last year, and it never really recovered. It's weird that I still have to recall conversations I haven't unlocked yet by memory.

They also look more like wolves than cats upon second viewing (Except for Acerola, who looks like a squirrel. It's the floofy tail. And Kain, who will always look like a badass kitty), but oh well.

Why doesn't Serenes Forest have double slashes?

Spoiler

Unfortunately, I have not played the game in several months, and eventually had to uninstall it to save space on my phone. Didn't help that it was going more and more of a gacha direction as time passed, with making 4 star hunters more frequent (when before the two of the three 4 star hunters had to be earned. The excellent system put in place fortunately prevents this from being powercreep, but it still concerns me nonetheless. Not to mention explaining why they are better than war veterans, trained warriors, and mailmen) and adding more fanservicy costumes into the mix (although I will still laugh my butt off that while most everyone else was getting simple color swaps or school uniforms and the like, the best character got the most badass alternative costume in the game. That, and coincidentally Panne was added into heroes at around the same time, so two badass bunnies were getting their day in the spotlight). I had fun with the game, I was glad to be along the weird ride, I'll still love Blustones characters and writing, and I wish VisualShower well!