Which house are you going to choose?

Which House are you picking?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which House are you picking?

• Black Eagles
    • Blue Lions
    • Golden Deer

I literally picked Gold Deers at like, last minute. Archer lord, small territories united, and there's a Claude in Spyro (but no Dimitri or Edelgard) and Spyro was my childhood and coming to Switch so it's meant to be.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

I literally picked Gold Deers at like, last minute. Archer lord, small territories united, and there's a Claude in Spyro (but no Dimitri or Edelgard) and Spyro was my childhood and coming to Switch so it's meant to be.

It's Golden Deer, not Gold Deers.

Anyway, I don't know. Both the Black Eagles and Golden Deer appeal to me.

actually i plan to pick every house following the order "from least liked to most liked", which for me equals to "black eagles -> blue lions -> golden deers"

Its either the Golden Deer or Black Eagles. It certainly won't be the Blue Lions. I kinda dismissed them at first due to Dimitri seemingly being the most boring lord. My brother being a hipster already chose them before their strong cast and Dimitri's edgy new looks were revealed so I allow him to call dibs on the lions, leaving me with the remaining two. 

And its kind of a hard choice. Claude immediately won me over but there are some weak links in the Golden Deer. Edelgard doesn't appeal to me as much as Claude but her housemates have less weak links in them and I like pretty much everyone in it. 

I'll leave it to fate to decide for me. 

First I'll count the number of ravens I see flying over me. Then I'll shoot them all out of the sky and examine their internal organs. Afterwards, I'll take their leg bones and toss them, interpreting the shapes they form. I crack the bones with heat, noting the flames that appear, and determine the meaning of the forming bone fissures. I use any liquid emitted by the bones to brew tea, whose leaves I read. The leaves are mixed with peyote and like substances, which I ingest over a geological fault releasing natural gases from deep in the earth below. Once I have have received my visions, I look outside to check if the groundhog has seen their shadow in nine different locations. I take my seat an ouija table and use the board while levitating a smoking crystal ball over it. With my hands busy over the crystal ball and my chin on the ouija glass piece, I shuffle a deck of tarot cards with my feet. My nose plays with a homemade folding paper fortune teller, as I crack open and spit out several dozen fortune cookies, and have a wireless headset for talking to a psychic over the phone, to whom I livestream my palms. All this done, I use diving rods to guide me to the place where I look down to perform geomancy, and look up at the night sky to consult the two horoscopes. Lastly, I ask a Magic Eight Ball "Which House do I choose?" and toss metallic dice into the sky to attract lightning which shocks me and makes me violently drop the Magic Eight Ball. When I wake up and recover, keeping a record of how my wounds have been healing, I then compare all the collected divination data and reach a conclusion on which House it means.

None too hard a decision!

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

It's Golden Deer, not Gold Deers.

I know, I'm just doing a cute little nickname that rolls off the tongue well.

@AnonymousSpeed That's mildly amusing but that high pitched voice is so annoying and I can't imagine sitting through a whole movie of that.

Edited by Dragoncat

I plan on going in the order of Deers-Lions-Eagles.

8 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

That's mildly amusing but that high pitched voice is so annoying and I can't imagine sitting through a whole movie of that.

They made an entire frickin' show on Nick about that guy.

14 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

They made an entire frickin' show on Nick about that guy.

So I heard...

He had a cameo on iCarly too. Eh.

I am going Blue Lions.  I do plan on playing through all houses at some point, but I like Dimitri most from what I have seen so first pick is easy.

Didn't we already have this poll?  Regardless, I'll be going Blue Lions, because I'm obligated to pick anything that contains lions.

On 7/18/2019 at 5:08 PM, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'll leave it to fate to decide for me. 

First I'll count the number of ravens I see flying over me. Then I'll shoot them all out of the sky and examine their internal organs. Afterwards, I'll take their leg bones and toss them, interpreting the shapes they form. I crack the bones with heat, noting the flames that appear, and determine the meaning of the forming bone fissures. I use any liquid emitted by the bones to brew tea, whose leaves I read. The leaves are mixed with peyote and like substances, which I ingest over a geological fault releasing natural gases from deep in the earth below. Once I have have received my visions, I look outside to check if the groundhog has seen their shadow in nine different locations. I take my seat an ouija table and use the board while levitating a smoking crystal ball over it. With my hands busy over the crystal ball and my chin on the ouija glass piece, I shuffle a deck of tarot cards with my feet. My nose plays with a homemade folding paper fortune teller, as I crack open and spit out several dozen fortune cookies, and have a wireless headset for talking to a psychic over the phone, to whom I livestream my palms. All this done, I use diving rods to guide me to the place where I look down to perform geomancy, and look up at the night sky to consult the two horoscopes. Lastly, I ask a Magic Eight Ball "Which House do I choose?" and toss metallic dice into the sky to attract lightning which shocks me and makes me violently drop the Magic Eight Ball. When I wake up and recover, keeping a record of how my wounds have been healing, I then compare all the collected divination data and reach a conclusion on which House it means.

None too hard a decision!

I'm sorry but this is the FUNNIEST thing I have read all week

I'll leave it up to how likeable the characters from each house are. I assume you get a chance to at least meet a few of them before making your choice. For now, I'm going with Golden Deer, because Lysithea and Hilda seem like characters I might like based on their descriptions. And Claude is the second most interesting of the lords behind Dimitri.

On 7/23/2019 at 11:57 AM, Nym said:

Gryffindor

Do you consider yourself a Black Lion or a Blue Eagle?

Whilst I usually don't have vivid dreams or dreams I remember on awakening, I did have a short one last night. I spun a wheel with all three houses listed on it. Whilst I thought to myself "maybe I should spin the wheel four times", the dream ended before that happened, I didn't see the results of the third spin, nor do I recall that of the second, but the first and therefore only I do remember. I remember it because I then woke up and grabbed the piece of paper and pen on my nightstand and jotted down "GD". But then I returned to sleep, and woke up to discover the piece of paper where I wrote the GD didn't have it on it. I had jotted down the note in a dream where it seemed I had woken up.

I guess I could follow this dream then, I don't care about the houses at all really. But I'm not going to buy this game for over a month at least, so I don't have to decide now.