Favorite skill interactions

I thought I'd make a topic where we list down our favorite skill interactions, that being any skill combinations that interact with each other. Examples would be:
Brazen Atk/Spd 3 and Desperation 3
Firesweep Sword+ and Null C-Disrupt 3
Slaying Lance+, Aether, Steady Breath, and Wrath 3

The only limit is your imagination, but I ask that you list down combinations that interact with each other. Brazen Def/Res 3 does not interact with Bonus Doubler 3, for example, because Bonus Doubler doesn't interact with combat-only bonuses.

Some of my favorites:

Luke's Rowdy Sword + Dull Close + Panic Ploy: Dull Close cheese's the requirement condition of the weapon vs melee and basically gives Luke a 17 MT Brave Sword that also improves his defense for higher damage Bonfires. Against ranged foes, most of them have less HP than Luke, making them vulnerable to Panic Ploy.

DC + Special Spiral + 2 CD Special: This setup is specifically for fast Armors. Special Fighter blocks enemy special charge and grants a mult-phase breath effect which synergizes well with 2 turn CD specials on enemy phase. Healing specials can make your unit a fantastic tank, while offensive specials let them decimate weaker foes with ease. 

Ares' Dark Mystletainn + Vantage:  Ares's Dark Mystletainn is a powerful weapon, granting CDR -1 and Special Spiral. Combined with a 3 Turn cooldown special and Ares can launch infinite specials following the first special proc. Vantage guarantees that he'll be the first to strike and when combined with a Brazen skill, makes it difficult for most foes to initiate combat against him. 

Ares' Dark Mystletainn + Miracle + Mystic Boost + Heavy Blade:  Since Ares weapon has built-in special spiral, his B-slot remains flexible for many unique options, including Mystic Boost. With Heavy Blade, he can easily get miracle charged. If Miracle activates during combat, and Ares gets a +2 special charge from attacking his foe with Heavy Blade, then Miracle will be reading again during his next combat, with Mystic boost healing him just enough so that he'll be able to proc it again. This setup has several counters, but its still fun to use.

Mareeta's entire kit + Galeforce: So, uh, I heard you like hitting twice and going again before the opponent can get a word in edgewise.

Kaden + Mordecai: Not necessarily skills, but you can run them on the same team. . .and if you do, keep their default B skills, and have one of them use a movement skill on the other, that's a +6 to all stats on both of them.  Pretty nifty IMO.

Guard Bow + Distant Def + Dull Ranged + Distant Def: The first 18 damage off of every ranged attack is negated.  So are buffs.

Dance/Sing-Reposition
This is the Player Phase players' bread and butter. What more can I say? Attack, Dance/Sing, Reposition, and rinse and repeat! It provides the most distance between your units and enemy, and it returns your units to its basic starting formation. Swap does not provide enough distance and Draw Back leaves the Dancer/Singer in front who can get in the way.

Dance/Sing-Future Vision-Future Vision
With 2 Swaps, you can either go back in a straight line like the above Dance/Singe-Reposition, or you can adjust your formation to be work around obstacles. Basically, it is Dance/Sing-Reposition 2.0.

Hone Atk-Hone Spd, Atk Tactic-Hone Spd, Atk Opening-Hone Spd, or Hone Spd-Hone Atk
This is a Dancer/Singer's bread and butter support loadout.

Blessed Bouquet-Fortify Fliers-Hone Atk
Blue mage flying Dancer/Singers are the best Dancers/Singers for flier teams. 

Fury-Desperation(-Brazen)
Practical, flexible, and affordable. Fury gives the weakest stat increases out of all A skills, but it deals recoil damage to help set up Desperation and it provides additional stat increases to Def/Res so the unit can function as a makeshift Enemy Phase unit for first round combat if need be. If Dance/Sing-Reposition is the bread and butter tactic and Hone Atk-Hone Spd is the bread and butter support loadout, Fury-Desperation is the bread and butter nuke build. Fury also helps set up Brazen on the Sacred Seal slot if you choose to run it.

Brave Weapon-Moonbow-Death Blow-Heavy Blade
Bread and butter build for slow nukes

5 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Brazen Atk/Spd 3 and Desperation 3

As a Player Phase player, this is my favorite ideal scenario, although setup can potentially be a huge pain in the butt in practice. To be a little more specific, my favorite combo is: Ragnarok [special]-Brazen Atk/Spd-Desperation-Brazen Atk/Spd. Hot girl summer y'all! Wait, did I just hear you say Brazen Atk/Spd 10 is not enough? That is okay. Ragnarok also throws in a Life and Death-Fury-esque skill for those who are afraid of lacking stats for first round combat and/or miss Fury's recoil damage.

Sol Katti [special]-Moonbow/Luna-Brazen Atk/Spd-Special Spiral/Wrath-Brazen Atk/Spd
Special Spiral allows Lyn to spam the map with Specials, while Wrath gives her more oomph to her Specials.

DW!Berkut ally-Desperation
You can offload first round combat to an Enemy Phase unit! Mind blown!

Firesweep Bow-Reposition-Moonbow-Death Blow-Bold Fighter-Armored Boots
TOD!Jakob went from being a Frankenstein cosplayer to a Frankenstein archer of BB!Cordelia and Takumi. TOD!Jakob got the raw power of BB!Cordelia and the mobility of Takumi's Fujin Yumi. This can work with any armor archer and basically turns them into a super infantry archer. Bold Fighter can be replaced with Special Fighter if the armor archer is fast.

Pain [Dazzling Staff]/Pain [Wrathful Staff]-Wrathful Staff/Dazzling Staff-Savage Blow-Savage Blow
Pain-Savage Blow-Savage Blow is fun to use. Watch out for Wings of Mercy though.

Firesweep Bow-Blazing Wind/Growing Wind-Swift Sparrow-Special Spiral-Savage Blow-Flashing Blade
Archer version of Pain-Savage Blow-Savage Blow. Slightly better in my opinion since Reposition is available.

Slaying Weapon(/Wrath Weapon)-Blazing Wind/Blazing Light-Life and Death-Special Spiral-Hardy Bearing
Pseudo-Desperation setup is pretty strong, but setting up can be a pain in the ass. Wrath Weapons are even harder to setup since you also need to drop their HP, but they can potentially hit harder at the cost of not being able to do it multiple times in one turn. Ophelia is the solves the setup issue herself, and Velouria, MOO!Hector, and Infantry Pulse buffers can solve the issue for others.

Atk/Spd Push-Renewal
Clunky and gimmicky, so this is not favorite, but it does offer an interesting alternative dual phase option for Player Phase nukes who would otherwise run Fury-Desperation or Blade-Counter-Vantage. If they want to make this less clunky and gimmicky, they need Renewal 4 that can heal every round and ideally boost the healing to 15 HP or more.

Worldsea Wave/Forseti-Moonbow-Atk/Spd Push-Mystic Boost-Flashing Blade
This is the only way to make Atk/Spd Push competitive in my opinion.

Iris's Tome-Odd Atk Wave
Stupidly strong.

Melee Firesweep-Hit and Run
It is almost like playing with a ranged unit.

Meister-Counter-Vantage-Def Smoke/Savage Blow-Brazen Atk/Def
Keaton and WOT!Reinhardt introduced a slight twist to the original one hit Counter-Vantage setup.

Broadleaf Fan-Close Counter-Vantage-Spd Smoke/Savage Blow-Brazen
Blade-Counter-Vantage with a twist.