Fire Emblem Convergence

JayAristo

Hey guys im new to this site but i have a small group of friends online and we have the idea for a fire emblem fan game, id like to discoss it more on my discord, idk if i should be posting this here or not, i tried to post this in another section but it wasnt working? So im sorry to the admins in advance if this breaks some kind of rule, but anyways i need people to help with the romhacking as well as with story and characters, also i would be paying whoever is romhacking the game, the story is a bit on the long side explanation wise, but there are 7 main protaganists, and they all have seperate views, i know it sounds clunky but like i said, join the discord and ill inform you as soon as possible, thank you!

Edited by eclipse

1. Yes, this is in the wrong place, and I think the "correct" place would've allowed you to post this.
2. We on SF have our own Discord, so advertising yours without running it by the staff is a bit rude, no?  You can always invite people via forum PM or something.