New Heroes Approach: Three Houses (July 22 ~)

Coolmanio

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I believe Claude uses visible buffs (like Hone, Fortify and Rally) and visible debuffs (like Chill, Smoke, Ploy) to trigget the bow's effect. Brazen skills will not trigger the effect, but the +7 to stats will work pretty well with the foe's -5 during combat. You can create a -12 difference with in-combat buffs/debuffs, and Claude/enemy will also have visible buffs/debuffs to make the combat even more interesting.

I just checked te video and it doesn't say at start of combat so it could be possible (perhaps the reason try gave him that B slot).

By the way I dont want Kronya to be good or likable as I recently started building Julius (one of my favorite genealogy characters). 

9 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

I just checked te video and it doesn't say at start of combat so it could be possible (perhaps the reason try gave him that B slot).

Yeah. Maybe you are right.

This is something for us to test if we get him.

Well after watching this trailer and seeing Edelgard's setup I keep reading her name as Edgelord. Meh. Close enough. I am interested in her, and that makes me glad I didn't invest too heavily in our Grail Axe Loli yet. I don't need too many axe infantries so if I can pull Edelgard and her statline is solid, she'll be it. If not I can build up Grail Axe Loli.

That Noble Lance is interesting. Though also kinda underwhelming for a prf these days. At least it is relatively easy to activate.

Claude looks like the big winner here. He could be a very dominating presence.

That sword is ridiculous. But at least it is worthy of being a prf.

32 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

By the way I dont want Kronya to be good or likable as I recently started building Julius (one of my favorite genealogy characters). 

Don't worry, I think you'll only be threatened if you liked Peri. Based on her bio, she seems to be Peri 2.0.

9 hours ago, eclipse said:

Says who? 

Their B skills are so sexy that I didn't notice! 😛

---

Claude made me laugh, and for that, I'm going ham on him.  Next would be Edelgard/Dimitri for fodder purposes, then Byleth because I'm a collector.  But IMO she inspires me the least.

lol he made me laugh too! And I like that he's on a horse, so I want him the most too. Our priority here is nearly exactly the same, in fact. Claude -> Edelgard -> Byleth -> Dimitri here.

And I don't know why anyone would think female Byleth is canon when the trailers and such mostly used the male... 😕

7 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Tome Eirika also says "Lee-own", so I imagine that is the correct pronunciation.

Probably, but it's still weird that regular Eirika has a different one.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Anacybele Oh, I thought that you had quit FEH... Well, it's good to know that you are still here with us! Good luck trying for Claude. I also want the golden boy, but I will only do the free summoner tickets circles.

Oh, you're not wrong, I did quit for the time being. But I'd stated earlier that I'd pull if I felt like coming back later, I guess I just forgot to reiterate that. I realize it's not even easy for me to remember that I quit too though, so...

Edited by Anacybele

31 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Don't worry, I think you'll only be threatened if you liked Peri. Based on her bio, she seems to be Peri 2.0.

Well that's nice, the rising of the dark lord won't be stopped. 

Also the meet the heroes page was updated. 

My priorities are Claude(need to get rid of Lyn) >Edelgard (she is best girl >Byleth (I will buy 3houses so I will have one Byleth)>Dimitri (nice but berkut is better, especially with martyr Veronica). 

11 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Well that's nice, the rising of the dark lord won't be stopped. 

Also the meet the heroes page was updated. 

My priorities are Claude(need to get rid of Lyn) >Edelgard (she is best girl >Byleth (I will buy 3houses so I will have one Byleth)>Dimitri (nice but berkut is better, especially with martyr Veronica). 

Berkut is better, yes. But it's Dimitri. I've been looking forward to him since his reveal in 3H. Yes, that long. He's the reason I'm sweeping up all my CCs. But Dimitri and Berkut are both high on my list of +10 wants.

Huh, I'm surprised to see both Dimitri and Claude are cavalry units. At least Edelgard is infantry, who is the only person I'll pull for. I'd like the other two, but they're not priorities. I was expecting male Byleth since it'll overlap with the game's release when we get him for free, I guess he'll be in the next one. He won't be GHB since they said he'd be in a banner. Haven't seen anything about a GHB unit yet.

Edited by SSbardock84

Oh yeah, so this GHB is some lady named Kronya? I don't remember seeing her in any of the Three Houses trailers and such. She better not be coming with big spoilers.

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, so this GHB is some lady named Kronya? I don't remember seeing her in any of the Three Houses trailers and such. She better not be coming with big spoilers.

Her portrait was posted last page, but I’ll post it here too:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190719-0647032.png

She’s part of some antagonistic group called “those who slither in the dark” or something like that. Aside from that, I know as much about her as you do.

16 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

She's a very minor figure in one of the trailers, and I'll just leave it at that.

She was likely chosen to be a low-spoiler character, but that is just speculation on my part.

Personality wise, she's basically Peri 2.0... hopefully not as godawful as Peri.

Edited by Etheus

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Her portrait was posted last page, but I’ll post it here too:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20190719-0647032.png

She’s part of some antagonistic group called “those who slither in the dark” or something like that. Aside from that, I know as much about her as you do.

I see. I already don't like her. She's too fanservicey.

4 minutes ago, Etheus said:

She's a very minor figure in one of the trailers, and I'll just leave it at that.

She was likely chosen to be a low-spoiler character, but that is just speculation on my part.

Personality wise, she's basically Peri 2.0... hopefully not as godawful as Peri.

I see. But nah, it's obvious why she was picked. Look at how fanservicey this design is...

Although I guess her top actually looks like it could stay on her breasts, unlike Aversa.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

I see. But nah, it's obvious why she was picked. Look at how fanservicey this design is...

Well there is that as well. But if it was all about fanservice, they would have used her as a banner unit, not a GHB.

Just now, Anacybele said:

She's seemingly the lowest ranking of the 3 "those who slither in the dark". Not too spoilery. Also, probably because of her standing she'll probably be the first of them we'll fight.

Just now, Etheus said:

Well there is that as well. But if it was all about fanservice, they would have used her as a banner unit, not a GHB.

Didn't stop them from making hot spring Camilla a TT unit...

Just now, redlight said:

She's seemingly the lowest ranking of the 3 "those who slither in the dark". Not too spoilery. Also, probably because of her standing she'll probably be the first of them we'll fight.

Yeah, I can see that now.

Can I say that I love how pale Kronya is? I saw her design for the first time just now and it striked me as very unique.

To my memory we never had a character SO PALE in Fire Emblem. She looks almost undead. Which means if she doesn't turn out to be a vampire or monster of some kind in the actual game I will be disappointed.

EDIT: Wait nevermind, I forgot Garon. But Garon was undead, so...

Fingers crossed for sexy vampire lady Kronya.

Edited by GrandeRampel

Just now, Etheus said:

Maybe they figured Hot Spring Hinoka was sexier? (I mean she totally is.)

Well, I wouldn't complain much about that. Camilla's hot spring art is awful since her arms and head are far too small compared to her breasts. It just looks BAD. Hinoka, on the other hand looks much more natural...and closer to my own body type for that matter. 😛

24 minutes ago, Etheus said:

It's called "We know you HATE Aether Raids, so we'll abuse your lustful fantasies to force you to play. We can make enough fanservice to do this and get you spend real money for Orbs at the same time".

33 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I mean, the number of fanservice girls are already at, what, two? I think only her and Manuela are the only ones that are really fanservice. 

I think you're writing someone off a little too easily simply based on her being "fanservice". Having a design that seems to be "fanservice" doesn't necessarily mean that she is. 

32 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's called "We know you HATE Aether Raids, so we'll abuse your lustful fantasies to force you to play. We can make enough fanservice to do this and get you spend real money for Orbs at the same time".

I fucking hate Cancer Raids.... 😔