Multiple S rank possible for MC? And do supports change after skip?

1) just wondering if the MC can woo multiple characters at once - so can form multiple S rank romance with more than 1 character

2) assuming supports are C B A S (only 4 - are there more than this?), will the support contain the SAME DIALOGUE/CONTENT before and post timeskip. If same, doesn't make sense because obviously 5+ years have passed.

Does anyone know the answer or provide further clarity re above?

Wouldn't have a clue about No.2, but I highly doubt multiple S-ranks are possible. They've never done such a thing in the history of supports and I don't see them starting now.

Heck, that would make support endings a real pain if they had to account for Byleth having two partners.

44 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Wouldn't have a clue about No.2, but I highly doubt multiple S-ranks are possible. They've never done such a thing in the history of supports and I don't see them starting now.

Heck, that would make support endings a real pain if they had to account for Byleth having two partners.

Then again, we do not really have conclusive evidence how far the supports go and if support endings exist, PoR was also pretty waeksauce in that regard.

Maybe they want to avoid community backlash like with fates... 

If that is the case, there may be multiple S ranks as well as they would not necessarily mean romance

Edited by Lord of Riva

Could have it like with Heroes where gaining a new S rank resets your existing support. Could be back to nothing or just back to A depending on whether it was an amicable divorce. 😛

1. I would assume not since that's been the case since S supports were implemented, but we honestly don't know yet

2. Apparently the highest support you can reach pre timeskip is B. iamRussFrushtick said so in his ama on reddit

13 minutes ago, firewitch912 said:

2. Apparently the highest support you can reach pre timeskip is B. iamRussFrushtick said so in his ama on reddit

That's true, to add to that, some supports don't go beyond B at all.

The question that still stands is: what happens if you don't reach B before the skip? Are the C/B conversations (btw, every level has more conversations to unlock) going to change if you unlock them after the skip?

2 hours ago, timon said:

That's true, to add to that, some supports don't go beyond B at all.

The question that still stands is: what happens if you don't reach B before the skip? Are the C/B conversations (btw, every level has more conversations to unlock) going to change if you unlock them after the skip?

I'd imagine that the C/B convos are more amorphous, without many references to what's happening, given what we've seen of them so far. However, there could be some minor changes between the two, I think we've seen a similar situation in other games, but I can't remember any specific examples.

On another note, there was also that reviewer who point out an anachronism

Spoiler

about a character talking about another character who had died as if they were still alive

so that forecast similar anachronisms in other parts of the game

4 minutes ago, firewitch912 said:

However, there could be some minor changes between the two, I think we've seen a similar situation in other games, but I can't remember any specific examples.

PoR had a few supports that changed if people died, usually having a third party one character would mention replaced by Ike. Like Makalov would mention getting pulled out of a pawn shop by Marcia in his support with Astrid, but if Marcia had died it'd be Ike chastising him instead.

1) Likely not the Waifubando you choose is forever yours alone in a save file.

2) Its confirmed that you can only reach B rank during pre timeskip with A and S post timeskip with the MC some non-MC supports won't go beyond B rank as mentioned but a good bunch only A. I'm assuming if you do all 4 ranks then C and B will be flashbacks in a sense.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

So Derrick from Gamexplain confirmed on Twitter that you can only achieve S Supports with the avatars and another - and other units can only go to A with one another.

This makes a lot of sense as you're playing as the avatar and you can only really choose who you yourself goes with rather than playing match maker with everyone else; I'm for it.

Edited by HappyHawlucha.