View of some time skip Golden Deer(spoilers)

Ygg

1 hour ago, FuranSuwa said:

In a programmation way, it seems more likely that only the body skin can be changed, but the portraits are the one of the story. He is playing in the 1st part, so portraits of the 1st part. It was also already confirmed that you can switch outfits by the dlc infos.

Well still possible in an options menu (could be exclusive to only this)but we'll see. But nice to get a taste of a NG+ bonus hopefully we can switch between both phases(also pick individually) to keep your favorite look which I'm sure is likely!

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

4 hours ago, Azz said:

As I said on reddit, he’s probably play new game+, where the possibility of unlocking costumes based on time skip outfits makes sense. All the enemies are beginner tier classes and the maps are all similar to early game maps so this is definitely early game (which would explain Lysithea’s level) and not post time skip (which would be breaking the embargo anyways if he showed them).

Thanks for clearing this up! I was initially confused.

4 hours ago, Armchair General said:

What's getting me is Lindhart's line after that Priest gets KO'd and that there's an dark pegasus on the map. The return of Dark Flier, anyone?

Can you show what you mean by Linhardt’s line and the dark pegasus on the map? Are you sure you’re not just getting confused with the wyvern class line? 

Edited by Perc4LYF

2 hours ago, Perc4LYF said:

Can you show what you mean by Linhardt’s line and the dark pegasus on the map? Are you sure you’re not just getting confused with the wyvern class line? 

Yeah, it was Seteth who was saying that an rouge priest won't get away so easily. And it was in the beginning of another video (the one that showcases running around the battlefield). But yeah, he was riding an dragon while his sister is riding a pegasus.