(SPOILERS) Yet To Be Seen Characters Discovered in the Three Houses Artbook Thanks To Nintendo NYC

BZL8

If you want to go in blind or avoid spoilers, turn back now!!

Anyways

Thanks to Nintendo's NYC store displaying the Seasons of the Warfare Edition's artbook, we were able to catch a glimpse of two characters that we haven't seen before in the promo materials.

Here they are: 

Spoiler

ejba9p5ghbb31.jpg

Thanks to catpawcatwall on the Fire Emblem subreddit for making the post:

Source: 

Spoiler

According to the OP on Reddit, the characters' names are:

Spoiler

Miklan and Cornelia.

Edited by BZL8

Just now, Owain Dark said:

How do i spoiler Tag?  Need to know before i write what i wanted to write 

In the text editor, there is a picture of an eye. Click on that, and the editor will generate a spoiler box.

Looking closely

Spoiler

The page after Cornelia is the Flame Emperor, you can see the name and the outline of his feathers. She may be a villain associated with him if the book puts people of similar allignments together

3 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

And we still don't know who Judith is

I figured that was Judith until someone confirmed it wasn't. I bet good money that Judith is the mother of one of the Lord's.

These are some really nice designs, and its great to get soft confirmation that there are at least a few yet unseen characters. Here's hoping we get some units not affiliated with the academy.

Spoiler

Miklan is Sylvains older brother. He is on the Dark Beast map. He wants the Crest of Gautier, but the crest refuses hin and turns him into the Dark Beast, thus we kill him.

I hope Sylvain has some dramatic special dialogue on that map, after the Cutscene and during and after the battle with him.

Spoiler

Ahh, I would love if, depending on the route you choose, you get to fight and recruit different people. If that is Sylvain’s brother, in other words, I would hope he is a boss / part of a sub plot exclusive to the Blue Lions route, in which you have to solve personal issues rooted in each student; in this case, of course, Sylvain. That will make each route more unique, and flesh out the students as more than JUST your students! Besides: I’m a huge believer in the more the merrier! Maybe we can see Ashe’s birth family if we go Black Eagles, etc.

As for Cornelia, I couldn’t help but be reminded of Lysithea’s last name in Japanese being Cordelia. Coincidence, or intentional?

22 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:
  Hide contents

Ahh, I would love if, depending on the route you choose, you get to fight and recruit different people. If that is Sylvain’s brother, in other words, I would hope he is a boss / part of a sub plot exclusive to the Blue Lions route, in which you have to solve personal issues rooted in each student; in this case, of course, Sylvain. That will make each route more unique, and flesh out the students as more than JUST your students! Besides: I’m a huge believer in the more the merrier! Maybe we can see Ashe’s birth family if we go Black Eagles, etc.

As for Cornelia, I couldn’t help but be reminded of Lysithea’s last name in Japanese being Cordelia. Coincidence, or intentional?

Spoiler

It's an interesting question, but most likely a coincidence. Cornelia is based on the Latin word for 'horn', which is 'cornu' while Cordelia is based on the Latin word for 'heart', 'cordis' or 'cor'. They just happen to sound the same.

1 hour ago, TheDreamReturns said:

Already feel bad for poor Mikky. I bet Cornelia's probably related to the academy and/or church in some way.

Or she related to annete/gilbert? Like her mother/her older sister/gilberts's wife/gilbert's daughter? They have same colours for hair and eyes..

4 hours ago, berriicoco said:

Reveal hidden contents

That guy is definitely Sylvain’s brother who got disowned. His name is Miklan too.

Spoiler

He looks almost exactly like Sylvain; just longer hair and more mature features. But yikes, that's a really nasty scar Miklan's got. It looks like an older one (the healed wound is darker than his healthy skin) so I wonder if he got it before being disowned? Maybe trying to prove his worth? Looks like he's had a rough time to, he's all beaten up

Also I love Cornelia's design! She's so pretty

Spoiler

I'm really liking both the designs! Cornelia looks, if she's a villain, like she'd be a really interesting one. She seems like she could even be the mother of or related to one of the students in some way. I'm still curious as to who Judith will be as well, but it's good to know there'll be even more characters we have yet to see.

We got info on a newly leaked character and I figured this is the best thread for it. 

Spoiler

1563602741280.jpg

Spoiler

He's related to Felix, probably his dad.

Edited by Duke of Dozel

19 minutes ago, Duke of Dozel said:

We got info on a newly leaked character and I figured this is the best thread for it. 

Reveal hidden contents

1563602741280.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

He's related to Felix, probably his dad.

That's not a new character, we've seen it before. It's just been a while since we've gotten new info, so some thought he got cut or something.

If you look on the Three Houses page, he's already on the character sheet.

Spoiler

Well we know now he is apparently Felix's dad. And from how smarmy he comes across we may have a hint as to why Felix hates him.

Spoiler

It seems weird that we have gotten two characters leaked that both have some connection to members of the Blue Lions. Could this also be the case for Cornelia? She looks like Annette, and she gives me Mage vibes which appears to be Annette's canon class.

Spoiler

With Rodrigue being Felix's dad (presumed) I'm guessing he may not be a permanent person at the academy since he is there for the Gautier Hero relic so he's probably just there for a few months till you retrieve it. Though he presence makes me think we will see more family members of characters as time goes by. I can see Rodrigue being a boss post time skip on non-Blue Lions routes.

Also the amount of Faerghus characters we have seen is a lot and it really shows how drama filled Blue Lions will be.