Death Knight Stats Screenshot (Spoilers)

Stoka0 on reddit has found an image of the Death Knight's stats. Somehow, someone on 4chan has a copy of Three Houses, and is playing through the game on hard mode. The image is below.

Spoiler

1563590881325.thumb.jpg.10b72c043b4ad54371a956189543b753.jpg

According to stoka0, the Abilities are:

From left to right, all his skills: Murderous Intent (+20 Hit on initiation)

Canto

Lancefaire

Commander (Nullifies instant death effects, status effects, and movement effects, and greatly reduces damage from enemy gambits)

Counterattack (Allows counterattack regardless of distance from attacker)

Mastermind (literally Lysithea's personal)

Poison Strike

Lance Prowess lv2

Interestingly, his Scythe has a unique color background, like the Hero Relics. I wonder if it will be another type of legendary weapon.

Edited by BastienSoul

Yeah, the guy posted a few screenshots on /feg/, and answered a few questions before leaving. He said he left because a Blue Lions fan was bothering him about the fact he chose Black Eagles, but he probably just wanted to get back to playing the game.

Highlights are that Ferdinand unlocks Seal Speed after blooming his talent, Bernadetta unlocks Pass and Edelgard gets Black Magic Crit +10. The plot is apparently pretty slow up until at least July.

This was his Byleth in the same chapter, for comparison. I don't think the boss is intended to be remotely beatable at this stage.

Spoiler

1563591476422.jpg

Edited by Onestep

4 minutes ago, Onestep said:

Yeah, the guy posted a few screenshots on /feg/, and answered a few questions before leaving. He said he left because a Blue Lions fan was bothering him about the fact he chose Black Eagles, but he probably just wanted to get back to playing the game.

Highlights are that Ferdinand unlocks Seal Speed after blooming his talent, Bernadetta unlocks Pass and Edelgard gets Black Magic Crit +10. The plot is apparently pretty slow up until at least July.

This was his Byleth in the same chapter, for comparison. I don't think the boss is intended to be remotely beatable at this stage.

Reveal hidden contents

1563591476422.jpg

It seems that the Budding Talent Abilities will be pretty good. Does he mention if they really do become strengths?

July would only be Chapter 4, right? That doesn't sound very bad.

It seems that the Death Knight would one round Byleth with 30% Crit while taking 5 damage in return, so hopefully you're right.

3 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Also looks like, similar to the Black Knight in Radiant Dawn, he's got his own class.

Nah, it's just the Dark Knight class (check out the horse's skull armor). With that said, it looks like this game is designed to fuck people over with a skillset like this. But this feels like an rushed playthru, though.

Edited by Armchair General

21 minutes ago, Armchair General said:

Nah, it's just the Dark Knight class (check out the horse's skull armor). With that said, it looks like this game is designed to fuck people over with a skillset like this. But this feels like an rushed playthru, though.

No, it says Death Knight next to his 2D sprite and that's where the class is listed.

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I'm wondering about the availability of the Dark Seals.

But he seems really hard to kill... hopefully there are other ways to get Dark Seals

Use a Thief to Steal it off him on the exact same turn that you fulfill the other win condition?

(I had speculated that Hanneman might just give you one - and that Manuela hands you a "Dancer Seal".)

Edited by LSM

13 minutes ago, Weanus said:

Did the guy have anything else to say about the difficulty of Hard mode? So far all we've heard is that Normal is super easy.

He mentionned that he's currently rushing through the game, so he likely haven't checked hard mode.

19 minutes ago, 0 Def Cleric said:
  Hide contents

Re: the Flayn thing: 
I wouldn't be surprised, honestly, considering both she and her brother have their ears hidden by suspiciously fluffy hair. 

Spoiler

There's also the fact that her age is ???, which we've only seen on Byleth

38 minutes ago, Modirufa6317 said:

He mentionned that he's currently rushing through the game, so he likely haven't checked hard mode.

OP said the guy was playing on Hard, though.

1 hour ago, firewitch912 said:
  Hide contents

There's also the fact that her age is ???, which we've only seen on Byleth

Nani?! wasn't expecting that

Spoiler

If that's true she still better have a glow up in the timeskip. I'm guessing if Seteh, Rhea, Flayn(confirmed)and Byleth(confirmed) are all ??? they're probably Manaketes or descendants of them.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

6 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Nani?! wasn't expecting that

Reveal hidden contents

If that's true she still better have a glow up in the timeskip. I'm guessing if Seteh, Rhea, Flayn and Byleth are all ??? they're probably Manaketes or descendants of them.

Spoiler

If Rhea happens to be a manakete. She would have to be a really old one. It might even turn out that she is secretly Seiros then, similar to Lehran

Can we all appreciate how his weapon is called "Scythe of Sariel" ?
Death Knight is Sariel from Touhou comfirmed. (Yes, Sariel is also a real angel, but hush)

4 hours ago, Onestep said:

Yeah, so the leaker continues on 4chan. Much of it is summarised on Reddit, but the biggest new thing is that Flayn is very possibly

Hide contents

a manakete.

Depending on what kind of Manakete she is, I might or I might not be fine with that.

Sounds pretty stupid to me othewise to have your dragon people on the open, even with the ultimate disguise of FLUFFY HAIR.