Important Information on Obtaining the Gift Male Byleth

Anacybele

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

LOL there is more than just the freee costume (but i always have to laugh when NIntendo does DLC because the first thing is always "Free costume." i

That's really about all you get short-term. 🙂 There's much more stuff coming later, but the details are very limited.

53 minutes ago, XRay said:

That gave me an interesting idea. I wonder how far marketers can take that "free" concept. Imagine customers getting "free" products for purchasing the satisfaction of feeding employees and covering business expenses.

They'd have to reveal profit margins and also disclose how everything gets distributed (like a non-profit). I think most businesses would greatly prefer to just sell a product or service. 😀

1 minute ago, Tree said:

They'd have to reveal profit margins and also disclose how everything gets distributed (like a non-profit). I think most businesses would greatly prefer to just sell a product or service. 😀

Is there a law that states that? The business is a for-profit organization, and it is selling a service to improve their emotional wellbeing (or whatever vague idea/concept).

Just now, XRay said:

Is there a law that states that? The business is a for-profit organization, and it is selling a service to improve their emotional wellbeing (or whatever vague idea/concept).

I imagine that customers would have that expectation.

Didn’t get any coins for pre-purchasing Houses. Now, I’m a bit worried that I might not get Byleth when he drops. Do pre-purchased games not give golden coins until the game drops?

4 hours ago, Dai said:

Didn’t get any coins for pre-purchasing Houses. Now, I’m a bit worried that I might not get Byleth when he drops. Do pre-purchased games not give golden coins until the game drops?

You can always contact customer service. Shouldn't be a problem.

Now I am really happy since I just found out that my SE preorder from Gamestop will come with the pin set as a bonus so I will get 2 bonuses for buying 3Hs.

No biggie on missing out MByleth. New games nowadays have been getting more and more expensive and I just find myself without the time, money, and/or motivation to pick up and play new games.

And at the end of the day, he's another sword infantry unit (read: the most common unit type in FEH). That free copy of MByleth is probably the only copy of him most players would be able to get anyways and is largely relegated to DC fodder (and 6K feathers and 40 red flowers) from what I'm hearing. And 5+0 units are typically inferior to fully invested units of the same unit type outside of overly specific situations.

Edited by Roflolxp54

20 hours ago, Michelaar said:

He picks the one that most people picked, he does a poll on youtube and twitter. These brave units have sometimes been proven to be invaluable for some guides, but he tries to avoid using them if possible.

Hmmm . . I wonder if he could have done a poll asking how many people were getting Three Houses/the free Byleth. I know I am a huge FE fan and am likely to buy any 'mainline' game(warriors doesn't count to me since what I am a fan of is Turn Based RPG's, particularly the tactical variety). But how many Heroes players are big FE fans? This would have been similar to the brave polls, though it would be establishing if enough of his fanbase was getting the Byleth or not instead of establishing which his base is most likely to have.

Ah well, not like it matters much if he doesn't use Byleth in guides. And the portion that doesn't have Byleth would likely increase after the promotion was over(assuming Heroes is still bringing in new players at that point of course). So it probably is the best decision. I think I am just curious what percentage of Hero Players are also grabbing three houses.

Just now, Usana said:

Hmmm . . I wonder if he could have done a poll asking how many people were getting Three Houses/the free Byleth. I know I am a huge FE fan and am likely to buy any 'mainline' game(warriors doesn't count to me since what I am a fan of is Turn Based RPG's, particularly the tactical variety). But how many Heroes players are big FE fans? This would have been similar to the brave polls, though it would be establishing if enough of his fanbase was getting the Byleth or not instead of establishing which his base is most likely to have.

Ah well, not like it matters much if he doesn't use Byleth in guides. And the portion that doesn't have Byleth would likely increase after the promotion was over(assuming Heroes is still bringing in new players at that point of course). So it probably is the best decision. I think I am just curious what percentage of Hero Players are also grabbing three houses.

He did do something like that for Reinhardt, so he might do something like that in the future, but I doubt it to be honest.