New Characters we didn't know about(SPOILERS)

So that leak compendium thread on Reddit uploaded this photo revealing a new character:

Spoiler

AKx921X_d.jpg.e463a4c4da176735655347c8098360c4.jpg

Spoiler

She looks quite yandere-esque in my opinion; gonna predict she's gonna be a villain.

2 minutes ago, Druplesnubb said:

Am I the only one getting the feeling that she has a secret relationship with Edelgard? I think it's her face.

She's either her best friend from the Imperial Capital or something similar.

2 minutes ago, User name said:

Thats Edel's character development right there.

And timeskip Edel's hair is alot similar to Her.

And she could be

Reveal hidden contents

Human Kronya

I did think Human Kronya; but Idk because of the hair but I doubt it.

Edel's post timeskip hair is almost certainly a tribute to her after she is almost certainly killed.

1 minute ago, Duke of Dozel said:

Redditors are the ones coming to 4chan for the links, funnily enough. It's become a meme on there.

It's almost like a person with a job that grants actual access to the game would never choose to associate with that totalitarian shithole full of NEETs

7 minutes ago, Nickdos said:

It's almost like a person with a job that grants actual access to the game would never choose to associate with that totalitarian shithole full of NEETs

Resetera is the totalitarian nightmare. 4chan is more like a bunch of people shouting at each other in a room.

35 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Resetera is the totalitarian nightmare. 4chan is more like a bunch of people shouting at each other in a room.

4chan is pretty much real free state (?)

Don't try to act "purist"; then nobody will care about you; which is a good thing xD

35 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

...Totalitarian? If "totalitarian" means "aren't allowed to use slurs or otherwise express bigotry," sure. If anything, the place is too lenient with its punishments, with bans largely being very short durations. 

4chan is a hellscape of edgelord incels and children where every other word is a pejorative against some minority.

Subtle screenshot. Real subtle. Totally not a villain or someone who's gonna die. Noooooooope.
The haircut is subtle. Reaaaaaaaaly subtle.

They really are throwing it all under the bus huh ? 😛

55 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

14 minutes ago, Disclaimer said:

...Totalitarian? If "totalitarian" means "aren't allowed to use slurs or otherwise express bigotry," sure. If anything, the place is too lenient with its punishments, with bans largely being very short durations. 

4chan is a hellscape of edgelord incels and children where every other word is a pejorative against some minority.

Heresy. 4chan is perfection. Not perfection of maturity.
Real talk, I must have been in the good threads, because they were pretty civil as far as 'hellscape' can be, it really is not perfect (no shit), but if you want a good laugh, learn and see things you wouldn't be able to, 4chan is cool.

4chan to learn things, oh the humanity...

Edited by B.Leu

4 minutes ago, B.Leu said:

Subtle screenshot. Real subtle. Totally not a villain or someone who's gonna die. Noooooooope.
The haircut is subtle. Reaaaaaaaaly subtle.

They really are throwing it all under the bus huh ? 😛

Heresy. 4chan is perfection. Not perfection of maturity.
Real talk, I must have been in the good threads, because they were pretty civil as far as 'hellscape' can be, it really is not perfect (no shit), but if you want a good laugh, learn and see things you wouldn't be able to, 4chan is cool.

4chan to learn things, oh the humanity...

For anyone open minded 4 Chan can be a quite fun experience; but isn't for everyone of course. Seeing people talk with pretty much no filters it's quite funny.

Probably the reason why 4chan was the place screenshots were posted at is because of the anonymity the site supposedly is known for. Can't be caught leaking images of the game that you have an embargo with

15 minutes ago, Disclaimer said:

The way I see it in order to be part of the site you have to have a personally identifiable email address that can be traced back to a real name, this is so they can do a background check of your social media. Just in case that person turns out to be "insert label here". Threads being locked with little reason other than "we don't like talking about this here". Walking on eggshells the majority of the time for the chance of being suspended/ banned or being bashed by the mob mentality from certain prominent users have is not a positive environment. The site needs to reevaluate itself.

4chan is not to take itself seriously. I don't the users take it seriously.

1 minute ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

Might as well just rename this thread "4Chan Discussion" smh

Nah. Let's just move on from the that. If anyone wants to discuss it further do it through DMs.

She's Kronya, isn't she?