(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

Update 7/22/2019:

SPOILER ALERT!!! The full game is out there early! If you want to avoid being spoiled, get off of here and other gaming related sites. You have been warned, contents for the game are out there! 

Any unmarked spoilers will be subject to moderation from here on out!

Original Post:

SPOILERS! Keep out of this thread if you want to go in blind or don't want potential information spoiled. Though one should consider the option of getting off Fire Emblem and gaming related sites and forums if wanting to go into the game as blind as possible.

Anyway, since

A.): There doesn't appear to be a general thread to discuss or view spoilers, leaks, or certain not-fully-known aspects/information (classes, stats, etc.) for this game, 

B.): Someone already getting their hands on the game early and putting stuff out there,

C.): To avoid the forum from being covered with too many spoiler landmine threads,

I figured that a general thread for spoilers be created. Mods, feel free to pin or lock this thread if you deem it necessary or unnecessary, respectively.

Edited by BZL8
Game leaked

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these leaks are making me super excited. Feels like almost every character has something interesting going on for them, nice.

As for Flayn, I'm not quite buying her as a manakete yet tbh. There could be a number of reasons for her age not being listed. Still, it is curious... 

According to a 4chan leaker.. 

Edelgard/Byleth C Support -> MASSIVE background info spoilers 

Spoiler

Edelgard discusses how during the insurrection of the 7, 7 lords rallied to stage a revolt. When she and her uncle returned to the Empire, they gathered a group of loyalist lords (assuming Ferdinand’s family is part of this) to defeat them. They assassinated 4 of the lords in one night and forced the other 3 into exile. The 4 of them had crests of which Edelgard currently holds 2 and her uncle holds 2. Personal Speculation: This explains both Mercedes’ situation (her family was one of 4 exiled) and Marianne’s (her father was one of the lord’s killed and the holder of the crest of the axe that Edelgard now has possession of).

Disregard this was fake lol. My apologies! 

Edited by RevenantKnight

Wasn't expecting another hidden age listed I feel we need to see if Seteth has a age mark on his profile before getting suspicious she DOES share Linhardts Crest as well but it's Major. She still better have a glow up after the timeskip if that's true!

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

3 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

He can S rank female Byleth so most likely.

Personally, I'm not putting that much stock in IGN's stuff, considering bows, bows, bows, and bows.

Just now, Duke of Dozel said:
  Hide contents

According to the 4chan leaker, anyone can use the relic weapons, but if you don't have the right crests, you'll transform into a beast

So in the map if you equip it you transform? Also link?

Spoiler

So Edelgard's siblings might have been met with a terrible fate. There's reason to believe they died with some agony. It adds up with the post above about a rebellion

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Edelgard kidnapped

I'm not at all fond of having accidentally come across this. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

7 minutes ago, Crecentful said:

Leaker-kun is currently playing a paralogue that looks like the volcano map from the trailer. Hope there won't be too much map reuse in the final game.

Iirc, the volcano map is from the Dorothea and Ingrid paralogue.

29 minutes ago, RevenantKnight said:

Edelgard/Byleth C Support -> MASSIVE background info spoilers  

1 minute ago, Etrurian emperor said:
  Hide contents

So Edelgard's siblings might have been met with a terrible fates. There's reason to believe they died with some agony. It adds up with the post above about a rebellion

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Edelgard kidnapped

Spoiler

Well, all of it gels quite well with what we know of Edelgard from the notes and dislikes (fled the empire during the rebellion, hates losing control, chains, rats...), and that leaked scene where she discusses about her siblings... Guess the rebels wanted to keep the younger kids for chosing a puppet/hostage emperor/ess amongst them once the older ones were eliminated. And once the puppet was chosen, they decided there was no needs for spares anymore.

Edited by Hardric62

2 minutes ago, Hardric62 said:

Hide contents

Well, all of it gels quite well with what we know of Edelgard from the notes and dislikes (fled the empire during the rebellion, hates losing control, chains, rats...), and that leaked scene where she discusses about her siblings... Guess the rebels wanted to keep the younger kids for chosing a puppet/hostage emperor/ess amongst them once the older ones were eliminated. And once the puppet was chosen, they decided there was no needs for spares anymore.

Spoiler

Based on her likes and dislikes I originally assumed Edelgard herself was the one who had been kidnapped and that being chained up in a dungeon for some time left her with her dislikes of chains and rats. Her siblings being the one to endure that instead and not making it out alive is an even more valid reasons for Edelgard to feel that way. 

1 minute ago, SuperNova125 said:

Did I miss something? What's all this about Edelgard 's siblings, the exiled and all that I didn't get it. Also from where did we learn it?

Someone on 4chan has the game and has been highlighting screenshots and story details from the Black Eagles playthrough they're doing