(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw an interesting observation on another forum: according to the IGN support list, the two retainers from Black Eagles and Blue Lions respectively might not be recruitable to a different house? We have already seen Hilda can be persuaded to join over to your house, so that leaves the question as to why. Perhaps Hilda cannot, or she does not trust Claude fully? Claude IS known as the schemer with the cunning bow in FE: Heroes, after all. She might be wise and have been thinking about jumping ship for a while now—IF she even is a retainer.

5 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Saw an interesting observation on another forum: according to the IGN support list, the two retainers from Black Eagles and Blue Lions respectively might not be recruitable to a different house? We have already seen Hilda can be persuaded to join over to your house, so that leaves the question as to why. Perhaps Hilda cannot, or she does not trust Claude fully? Claude IS known as the schemer with the cunning bow in FE: Heroes, after all. She might be wise and have been thinking about jumping ship for a while now—IF she even is a retainer.

Yeah, but that was pretty much confirmed way back.

49 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

The answer plain and simple is that Hilda and Claude aren’t that close. With Hubert and Dedue their loyalty to their lords is explicitly expressed and is an essential part of their character. Meanwhile you have Claude more or less calling Hilda a lazy idiot behind her back.

Plus it was never stated Claude had retainers to begin with.

Insert Code Geass fish meme here, you know which one. 😛
No wonder Elde dislikes crests and all that bad stuff. In other news, Sad Elde is moe. I want to make her cry now.

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Who the heck wants to be near a volcano as a meeting point? It could have been near a beach but nooooo.

You have to understand, they must make sure that if people have to die because of an accident, it must be a lot of them. 😛 
The cooked fishes aren't going to kill many people after all.

2 hours ago, Duke of Dozel said:
  Hide contents

According to the 4chan leaker, anyone can use the relic weapons, but if you don't have the right crests, you'll transform into a beast

This... this interest me. The possibilities and implications of what you could do with that are pretty big.

1 hour ago, SockPuppet said:

I wouldn't trust that really. IGN's info has been spotty at parts, and they included Hilda in their list of unrecruitable retainers

12 minutes ago, firewitch912 said:

I wouldn't trust that really. IGN's info has been spotty at parts, and they included Hilda in their list of unrecruitable retainers

Apparently you have to make specific choices for Hilda to be recruitable, so that's probably why.

Just now, BastienSoul said:

Apparently you have to make specific choices for Hilda to be recruitable, so that's probably why.

Well yes, but that means we could make the same choices for the other two. I don't know, it just seems really strange that the only one house would have a recruitable "retainer." Especially since they've been making it out that the houses are fairly equal, at least in terms of stats and character availability

1 minute ago, firewitch912 said:

Well yes, but that means we could make the same choices for the other two. I don't know, it just seems really strange that the only one house would have a recruitable "retainer." Especially since they've been making it out that the houses are fairly equal, at least in terms of stats and character availability

Well, Hilda was never described as a loyal retainer, even if she's the closest thing to one. Meanwhile, Hubert and Dedue specifically have their Lords referenced in their profiles and dislikes.

Just now, BastienSoul said:

Well, Hilda was never described as a loyal retainer, even if she's the closest thing to one. Meanwhile, Hubert and Dedue specifically have their Lords referenced in their profiles and dislikes.

True, but we also don't know what caused Hilda to become recruitable. It could be that you're able to ally with one of the other houses or their leader does something to break their trust. We just don't have enough info to assume that Hilda is the only one, when the three houses have seemed rather equal in terms of stats and characters

3 hours ago, RevenantKnight said:

According to a 4chan leaker.. 

Edelgard/Byleth C Support -> MASSIVE background info spoilers 

Reveal hidden contents

Edelgard discusses how during the insurrection of the 7, 7 lords rallied to stage a revolt. When she and her uncle returned to the Empire, they gathered a group of loyalist lords (assuming Ferdinand’s family is part of this) to defeat them. They assassinated 4 of the lords in one night and forced the other 3 into exile. The 4 of them had crests of which Edelgard currently holds 2 and her uncle holds 2. Personal Speculation: This explains both Mercedes’ situation (her family was one of 4 exiled) and Marianne’s (her father was one of the lord’s killed and the holder of the crest of the axe that Edelgard now has possession of).

This pretty much also explains

Spoiler

why Jeritza wears a mask to conceal his identity, since its almost certain at this point he's Mercedes brother.

Edited by NeoAmon

Fair warning, I think that the Edelgard C Support leak was called out for being fake as someone was just pretending to be the leaker, only to get called out by the real one.

5 hours ago, RevenantKnight said:

According to a 4chan leaker.. 

Edelgard/Byleth C Support -> MASSIVE background info spoilers 

Hide contents

Edelgard discusses how during the insurrection of the 7, 7 lords rallied to stage a revolt. When she and her uncle returned to the Empire, they gathered a group of loyalist lords (assuming Ferdinand’s family is part of this) to defeat them. They assassinated 4 of the lords in one night and forced the other 3 into exile. The 4 of them had crests of which Edelgard currently holds 2 and her uncle holds 2. Personal Speculation: This explains both Mercedes’ situation (her family was one of 4 exiled) and Marianne’s (her father was one of the lord’s killed and the holder of the crest of the axe that Edelgard now has possession of).

This was debunked by the actual leaker, who posted a screenshot of his game when he claimed this information was fake. From the screenshots that have been posted, including this one, it would seem that Edelgard has several siblings, all of whom suffered a terrible fate. I'm not going to spoiler any of this, because if you come into the General Spoiler thread and get spoiled, you have only yourself to blame.

1563641194601.jpg

1563598047584.jpg

55 minutes ago, Onestep said:

This was debunked by the actual leaker, who posted a screenshot of his game when he claimed this information was fake. From the screenshots that have been posted, including this one, it would seem that Edelgard has several siblings, all of whom suffered a terrible fate. I'm not going to spoiler any of this, because if you come into the General Spoiler thread and get spoiled, you have only yourself to blame.

1563641194601.jpg

1563598047584.jpg

Ahh I see my apologies!!

Also thanks to Nintendo NYC displaying the Special Edition, we were also able to get the tracklist for the CD. Of course, it may not be full selection of songs that we will hear in-game.

Here are the selection of songs:

Spoiler
  1. Fire Emblem Three Houses Main Theme

2. Fodlan Winds

3. The Land Beloved by the Goddess

4. The Archbishop

5. The Officers Academy

6. Life at Garreg Mach Monastery

7. Dwellings of the Ancient Gods

8. A Promise

9. Beneath the Banner

10. Blue Skies and a Battle

11. The Night of the Ball

12. Awakening

13. Tearing Through Heaven

14. Gazing at Sirius

15. Roar of Dominion

16. Descent

17. Unfulfilled

18. Chasing Daybreak

19. Three Crowns

20. Scales of the Goddess

21. Recollection and Regret

22. Song of the Nabateans(?)

23. The Leader's Path

24. The King of Lions

25. Golden Deer and Crescent Moon

26. Javelin of Light

27. Shambhala (Area 17 Redux)

28. The Curse

29. Rematch

30. Between Heaven and Earth

31. Wailing

32. A Place to Rest

33. The Edge of Dawn (Seasons of Warfare) (Short version)

Source:

Spoiler

I know! Just caught my eye that they're using it for two different things in the series.

Edit: as a possible source for names of places/people, that is.

Edited by Llorona

When the spoilers start to get bigger and bigger, can someone tell me in which cases Dimitri can get killed, either by route or desicions??

I don't want to get him killed by accident, so, if he indeed died in any of the endings, I would like to know, so I can avoid them!!

(but I want to believe that if we marry him, he would stay alive)

Also, How did people find spoilers? I have been searching and I can't find them lol (I love spoilers)

4 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

When the spoilers start to get bigger and bigger, can someone tell me in which cases Dimitri can get killed, either by route or desicions??

I don't want to get him killed by accident, so, if he indeed died in any of the endings, I would like to know, so I can avoid them!!

(but I want to believe that if we marry him, he would stay alive)

Also, How did people find spoilers? I have been searching and I can't find them lol (I love spoilers)

4chan /feg/, leaker with a review copy is giving info as he plays

55 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

As mentioned above 4chan, but if you don't want to plunge your head into the, uh, the interesting environment that exists on 4chan, there's a thread on the Fire Emblem reddit where people are collecting all the spoilers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/cfia8c/leak_compendium/

It's a nice compendium of the leaked info, but of course it's not gonna be as up to date as the actual 4chan thread itself.