(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for people interested, according to the person running the reddit leak thread, the leaker wont be leaking major story content and is mainly gonna focus on gameplay. Obviously this could change, but it's a plus for people who want to stay spoiler free from the main story events.

Also there is a second thread on reddit now and there will probably be a new thread each day

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/cfwcnu/leak_compendium_day_2/

So the mastery ability for Thief is Steal btw:

Spoiler

Cn6n3EN.png

Edited by Azz

2 minutes ago, EdelgardHresvelgTargaryen said:

Has Marianne's backstory or timeskip design been revealed 

No timeskip designs have been leaked however here for her backstory (I’m linking the reddit thread since I’m on mobile)

40 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

Thief already has Steal as a class ability, right?

Do you have to learn your class skills or does it allow you to equip it for other classes?

Yes Steal is the Thief's class ability however by mastering the class you get Steal so you can presumably use it with any class by equipping it (though it will take one of your 5 slots). This makes sense since Thief is the only class with this ability and no doubt there will be stuff to steal down the line.

Some more stuff:

Cav gets Desperation for mastering it

Spoiler

BXSin2p.png

MSHDYMj.png

Flayn learns Seal Magic by unlocking her budding talent in Reason:

Spoiler

dZBSadH.png

Also there is something interesting about this image of Edelgard, possibly confirming something we all theorised:

Spoiler

ny4ORzt.png

For Mastering Peg. Knight, you get Darting Blow (an ability, not pictured) and Triangle Attack (a combat art)

Spoiler

70FGbbI.png

Manuela's Profile after being recruited:

Spoiler

IJpwzcv.png

GrBvSlT.png

Edited by Azz

So Manuela's age is depicted as "Secret"; at least they played it as a joke rather than ?? again which would make people speculate about her being a dragon.

From her stat screen it shows she has access to Heal; Nosferatu; Ward and Silence. She has the Hexblade Combat Art which is new to Three Houses(I think); but I'll presume it activates sword strike which goes off of the user's magic stat.

She has boons in Sword; Faith and Flying and Banes in Reason and Heavy Armour. Seems like her intended Master Class is either Holy Knight or Falcon Knight.

Desperation probably won't be great on Ferdinand as his personal skill wants him to stay at full he health.

Triangle Attack as a Combat Art is such a good idea and I'm really glad it's back.

So an oddly young girl with covered ears, loves to eat fish obsessively, has an overprotective guardian, available on all routes and talks suspiciously about her past.... c'mon, Flayn is a manakete. Or some special being.

1 minute ago, Duke of Dozel said:

So an oddly young girl with covered ears, loves to eat fish obsessively, has an overprotective guardian, available on all routes and talks suspiciously about her past.... c'mon, Flayn is a manakete. Or some special being.

She also hates excessive sleeping ; )

Hanneman Stats (The leaker also provided his notes unlike with Manuela (or the person on Reddit didn't see them but I can't find either on the hellscape that is 4chan)) :

Spoiler

ugtuSKz.png

31d0XL3.png

TtZuC7N.png

26 minutes ago, Duke of Dozel said:

The overprotective guardian thing had me wondering; what if Seteth wasn't actually her brother; just an appointed guardian to protect Flayn; and the sibling thing is just a cover up.

I did not expect Hannemann to have a Crest at all; and I now wonder who's crest it is as we're all out of Saints and Elites.

Yeah Hannemann is totally gonna be a Dark Knight for everyone.

I wonder if the death of his sister has anything to do with Crest experimentation; given the fact that he revoked his own Imperial peerage after her death; and the fact that her brother has a Crest also.

I wonder how powerful Thoron is going to be given it only has 4 uses; I would've thought it would be similar power wise to Sagittae but by the number of uses it looks like Sagittae is less powerful.

EDIT: Ignore that comment about Hannemann's crest's origin being unknown; turns out it's the Minor Crest of the Divine Indech, the same as Bernadetta. Whcih means for sure that Indech's Hero Relic will almost certainly be a bow; as both Hannemann and Bernadetta have boons in Bows; and the statue of Indech depicts him aiming a bow.

0jQAFbD.png

Speaking of the Saints lol; apparently the more Renown you spend to restore each statue the more restored it looks in game. 

On another note I'm surprised we haven't seen anyone with the Crest of Macuil yet; as we have 2 for both Cethleann(Linhardt and Flayn) and Indech(Bernadetta and Hannemann); and one for Cichol(Ferdinand); so I'm gonna guess we get another playable bearer of Cichol's crest and one or maybe 2 playable bearers of Macuil's Crest.

Edited by HappyHawlucha.

So Cornelia is connected to the Kingdom after all... I wonder if she'll be a villain in disguise or not.

EDIT: Some things I found on 4chan

Manuela's notes:

Spoiler

1563704278104.jpg

Stat boosters come from gardening it seems:

Spoiler

1563704467011.jpg

Saint statues actually improve as you pour more renown into them

Spoiler

1563707899093.jpg

Edited by Azz

11 minutes ago, Azz said:

So Cornelia is connected to the Kingdom after all... I wonder if she'll be a villain in disguise or not.

Yeah, I get (Radiant Dawn spoilers)

Sephiran vibes from her, especially when they called her a "holy woman". They did the same for Sephiran. The timing of the plague seems strangely convenient too. I wonder if she or somebody connected used magic or something similar to the Blood Pact. That could explain how she was able to stop the "plague".

2 hours ago, Azz said:

Not suspicious at all...

Hide contents

8tsoqHL.png

Called it plus she loves fish! although I heard somewhere some rumor that she'll still look different after the Timeskip not just clothes-wise so like Sothis. I'd laugh if she need just exactly 5 more years to "evolve" (unless she's half Manakete)XD. Also I like that she's proficient in 2 skills that her Saints Crests statue that gives more bonus to I know who I'm giving that relic too!

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

16 minutes ago, Onestep said:
  Hide contents

Not bad, cod do better though.

Spoiler

Does anyone think we should scale back these fish puns?

13 minutes ago, BZL8 said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone think we should scale back these fish puns?

Yeah, we probably should stop before mods start handing out warnings. Anyway, new Paraogue shown on 4chan. It's the Manuela and Hanneman one. Manuela starts off on her own in the east portion of the map, with a ton of enemies between the main group and herself. Lots of treasure to grab.

Something interesting about Lysithea

1 Crest:

Spoiler

1563726152403.jpg

2 Crest:

Spoiler

1563726450441.png

This certainly ads credence to the Edelgard 2 crest theory

1 minute ago, Azz said:

Something interesting about Lysithea

1 Crest:

Hide contents

1563726152403.jpg

2 Crest:

Hide contents

1563726450441.png

This certainly ads credence to the Edelgard 2 crest theory

Is that maybe just because her Gloucester Crest hasnt procced in combat before?