(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

9 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

Is that maybe just because her Gloucester Crest hasnt procced in combat before?

Wait, something's off : the more experienced Lysithea has less crests than the lvl1 one.

Have I missed something?

Edited by Modirufa6317

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saint lore. After this it seems the leaker is taking an hour break btw

Cichol

Spoiler

1563727280461.jpg

Macuil

Spoiler

1563727155089.jpg

Indech

Spoiler

1563727217486.jpg

Cethlenn

Spoiler

1563727342096.jpg

21 minutes ago, ayahitaisyou said:
  Hide contents

If Cichol is Cethlenn's father, how the crests are inherited?

Cichol was probably given a Crest of his own after Cethleann was born; so any children fathered by Cichol after he was given a Crest; would have his crest meanwhile any children mothered by Cethleann would have her crest.

Edited by HappyHawlucha.

18 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

At this pace we'll get to the timeskip designs by late Monday into Tuesday.

18 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

At this pace we'll get to the timeskip designs by late Monday into Tuesday.

I need timeskip Marianne

With the flavour text about Cethleann being the daughter of Cichol; and the fact that she was a great healer; makes me think that Flayn might actually BE Cethleann; rather than just a descendant of her. The way she is described makes it sound like she is a Flayn type character and we don't know Flayn's age; and she has the Crest in a Major Form; so maybe that could be a clue Idk. 

In regards to level 1 Lysithea having 2 crest and level 15 Lysithea only 1 (Heavy Spoiler)

Spoiler

it was leaked that Lysithea had been experimented on and i guess she has gotten her 2cd crest that way, but she only has 5 more years to live becouse of it, so maybe there is a quest where you can save her live but she loses the fake crest i hope so atleast

16 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

With the flavour text about Cethleann being the daughter of Cichol; and the fact that she was a great healer; makes me think that Flayn might actually BE Cethleann; rather than just a descendant of her. The way she is described makes it sound like she is a Flayn type character and we don't know Flayn's age; and she has the Crest in a Major Form; so maybe that could be a clue Idk. 

That got me thinking. What if Seteth ended up being Cichol? He's a Wyvern Rider, while Cichol boosts Axe and Flying.

Of course, Seteth and Flayn are said to be siblings, but his over-protectiveness did strike me as a little weird. Maybe it's been so long that Flayn forgot he's her dad and believed anything he'd say. I'll admit it is a stretch though...

Also, the bit about Flayn possibly being old reminded me that Seteth teaches an "ancient Fodlan fighting style" using lances. That seemed like a throwaway line at the time, but maybe he actually knows these techniques first-hand...

2 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

That got me thinking. What if Seteth ended up being Cichol? He's a Wyvern Rider, while Cichol boosts Axe and Flying.

Of course, Seteth and Flayn are said to be siblings, but his over-protectiveness did strike me as a little weird. Maybe it's been so long that Flayn forgot he's her dad and believed anything he'd say. I'll admit it is a stretch though...

Also, the bit about Flayn possibly being old reminded me that Seteth teaches an "ancient Fodlan fighting style" using lances. That seemed like a throwaway line at the time, but maybe he actually knows these techniques first-hand...

This would be seriously cool. I think I'd personally like it more than the "Flayn is a manakete" angle. Being actually able to see and interact with all those legendary figures is much more interesting than having them in the background, I think. Especially since the whole Seiros' story seems to matter a lot.

9 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Hopefully we see Seteth’s stat screen soon so we can add credence to this theory

15 minutes ago, Azz said:

Hopefully we see Seteth’s stat screen soon so we can add credence to this theory

What would REALLY get the ball rolling would be seeing Seteth's stat screen and seeing that he has the Major Crest of Cichol.

9 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

What would REALLY get the ball rolling would be seeing Seteth's stat screen and seeing that he has the Major Crest of Cichol.

Flayn has an A support with Linhardt, the minor bearer of her crest. Seteth doesn’t have a support at all with Ferdinand (the minor bearer of Cichol) though he does have an A with Bernadetta and the description of Indech could also fit him too. His stat screen will definitely confirm it though and if he has a strength in bows, Indech makes sense. 

1 hour ago, Dewel said:

In regards to level 1 Lysithea having 2 crest and level 15 Lysithea only 1 (Heavy Spoiler)

Hide contents

it was leaked that Lysithea had been experimented on and i guess she has gotten her 2cd crest that way, but she only has 5 more years to live becouse of it, so maybe there is a quest where you can save her live but she loses the fake crest i hope so atleast

Aw shhhh—

I guess that explains why she’s so intense about studying and never sleeping and maximizing her time.

1 hour ago, Dewel said:

Hide contents

Well, she could at least keep the major Glouster as I believe it is the one that raises might of magic attacks. I wonder how that will work out if she isn't recruited or you don't do the quest, or could it be a story event? 

What I also noticed is that nearly all her stats have been doubled. 

Edited by SuperNova125

3 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Well, she could at least keep the major Glouster as I believe it is the one that raises might of magic attacks. I wonder how that will work out if she isn't recruited or you don't do the quest, or could it be a story event? 

Spoiler

Problem is, that's likely the one that got fused onto her, due to it being the one missing in the later screenshot. (And she'll probably definitely end up dead if you don't recruit her.)

4 minutes ago, 0 Def Cleric said:
  Hide contents

Problem is, that's likely the one that got fused onto her, due to it being the one missing in the later screenshot. (And she'll probably definitely end up dead if you don't recruit her.)

Alright, I'm ok with this.

Spoiler

Commence operation "Unlock Lysithea's budding talent with swords and get her over her dislike of physical labour, to become a sick mixed attacker Mortal Savant that actually gets some use out of her natural crest"

I hope her strength growth isn't too bad...

9 minutes ago, Lynsanity said:

Reveal hidden contents

Commence operation "Unlock Lysithea's budding talent with swords and get her over her dislike of physical labour, to become a sick mixed attacker Mortal Savant that actually gets some use out of her natural crest"

If she can learn the Hexblade combat art in might not be too much of an issue since it deals magic damage. Or she could just use Levin Swords...

@HappyHawlucha.Hexblade appeard in Echoes, it was learned from the Ladyblade

Edited by Mysterique Sign

16 minutes ago, Lynsanity said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Look at the screenshots, from lvl 1 to lvl 15 she only gained 1 point of strength. Personally it is a bit disappointing as the gone crest was what I hoped would make her one of the best gremories in the game. 

Also if she dies after 5 years does that mean she won't appear as an enemy post-timeskip or she would die after the story? 

If Seteth is Cichol and Flayn is Cethleann; I think Rhea will most certainly be Seiros. But what of Macuil and Indech? We already have 2 bearers of Indech's crest so if we were to get one Saint who wasn't in the present it'd probably be him. Macuil we have seen absolutely nothing of so far which intrigues me greatly; due to his supposed magical prowess; what if he is Thales? 

Edited by HappyHawlucha.

3 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

If Seteth is Cichol and Flayn is Cethleann; I think Rhea will most certainly be Seiros. But what of Macuil and Indech? We already have 2 bearers of Indech's crest so if we were to get one Saint who wasn't in the present it'd probably be him. Macuil we have seen absolutely nothing of so far which intrigues me greatly; due to his supposed magical prowess; what if he is Thales? 

If Rhea was Seiros, then who was in the tomb that was opened?

3 minutes ago, Timlugia said:

If Rhea was Seiros, then who was in the tomb that was opened?

The Sword? Theoretically nobody would actually open Seiros' tomb so they wouldn't know it was lying empty until it was opened which no one would do.