(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

Just now, TheLostWhisperer said:

What part are you referring to? I’m trying to keep up with all the leaks, as I don’t care about being spoiled, but I don’t recall anything about these two. 

I am referring to this image posted a while ago.

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

jbnNuYk.jpg

No context is given

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Referring to Mercedes

Spoiler

I’m assuming either Yeritza was revealed as her brother and she’s overcome, the above happened and he was revealed as the Flame Emperor or the former and he died

I think it’s important to note that 

Spoiler

After Tomas reveal people are speculating Jeritza being the flame emporer, but as far as I can tell no evidence has been posted of that yet. 

Also maybe supporting that guys can be dancers 

Spoiler

13DDF194-DC72-43DB-9695-A8A6A10A4F70.thumb.jpeg.a6c629c24a17b2de5bf0c63a0115dc46.jpeg

Edited by Brimney

3 minutes ago, Brimney said:

I think it’s important to note that 

Hide contents

After Tomas reveal people are speculating Jeritza being the flame emporer, but as far as I can tell no evidence has been posted of that yet. 

Also maybe supporting that guys can be dancers 

Hide contents

13DDF194-DC72-43DB-9695-A8A6A10A4F70.thumb.jpeg.a6c629c24a17b2de5bf0c63a0115dc46.jpeg

I think it's important and really cool to point out that the White Heron Cup being linked to Dancers is totally a reference to Herons(who are also white); the refreshers from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.

3 minutes ago, Brimney said:

Male byleths neutral support list and in interesting note on sothis 

Hide contents

6B1CF1FA-42B6-41EB-8934-2584593639FA.thumb.jpeg.6b54b92744d5b46413d2a0787096a115.jpeg

Spoiler

So.. Sothis doesn't have normal support conversations with Byleth, that is interesting, but makes sense, you talk with her for pretty much all the game because of the nature of it; so she naturally should have already a high affinity with Byleth.

The detail would be of course if you decided to have the paired ending with Sothis or not.

Edited by Troykv

5 minutes ago, Hunter Nightblood said:

That's uhh... different. No idea how that's gonna work. Well at least we know she's romancable now.

Spoiler

We don't know for sure, IF the S supports with Rhea and Sothis are infact romances. Especially since Sothis only has S and no CBA before it.

1 minute ago, Owain Dark said:

We don't know for sure, IF the S supports with Rhea and Sothis are infact romances. Especially since Sothis only has S and no CBA before it.

We do, actually. IBM changed their support list to have the pink background for Rhea and Sothis's romances. 

1 minute ago, 0 Def Cleric said:

We do, actually. IBM changed their support list to have the pink background for Rhea and Sothis's romances. 

Still doesn't mean that those are romances. I think they don't even know, cuz they haven't reached that support yet

1 minute ago, Owain Dark said:

Still doesn't mean that those are romances. I think they don't even know, cuz they haven't reached that support yet

They... did. That's why they changed them. 

8 minutes ago, Modirufa6317 said:

About dancer

Hide contents

I can't help but feel half-disappointed that male dancer are not shirtless.

Same tbh but I'll take what I can get!

Now it's just a matter of who I'm going to make my dancer...

3 minutes ago, Azz said:

Same tbh but I'll take what I can get!

Now it's just a matter of who I'm going to make my dancer...

At the very least we have Brawler who have a half exposed torso; that's something right?

I love the male dancers design, i really like that we are completely free in choosing who we want to use as a dancer.

then again I still do not understand why we have sex-locked classes but male dancers. Someone somewhere had to rationalize that from a Design standpoint and I don't get it XD