(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

23 minutes ago, Thunderstar said:

You haven't seen him yet in the Dancer outfit

Reveal hidden contents

3UQ715V.jpg

It's pretty good.

Spoiler

That is very stylish, I like the Greek like motif.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, 0 Def Cleric said:

We do, actually. IBM changed their support list to have the pink background for Rhea and Sothis's romances

Source that's it's actually romance? Just because they coloured the chart, doesn't make it romance.

Speculation I posted on reddit.  This is pure guesswork - I don't actually know one way or the other.  Quoting my post I made there for the rest of this post.  

The Tomas = Solon reveal (which we only know limited details of from these screenshots) has me wondering. 

Looking at Thales' portrait and Jeralt's portrait - could Jeralt be secretly Thales in disguise? 

If so, is it a case of "Jeralt was Thales all along" or is it a case of "Thales killed or captured the real Jeralt and took his place"? 

I mean, take a look at Jeralt's beard vs. Thales' beard. 

Jeralt:  https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/feth_jeralt_portrait.png

Thales:  https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/feth_thales_6.png

Particularly, look at the point of the beard at the chin and the protruding part of the beard beyond either side of the mouth, pointing towards the center of the face. 

Both Jeralt and Thales have these features. 

I'm really thinking now that Jeralt = Thales in some way, be it "they're the same person" or "Thales is impersonating him".

3 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

Source that's it's actually romance? Just because they coloured the chart, doesn't make it romance.

"In the table below, cells are color-coded by house (or staff/faculty of the Monastery), and pink cells indicate a same-sex S-Rank support and marriage is possible."
Quoted from the IGN "Supports and Romance" article, right here. 
https://www.ign.com/wikis/fire-emblem-three-houses/Supports_and_Romance

6 minutes ago, astrophys said:

Speculation I posted on reddit.  This is pure guesswork - I don't actually know one way or the other.  Quoting my post I made there for the rest of this post.  

The Tomas = Solon reveal (which we only know limited details of from these screenshots) has me wondering. 

Looking at Thales' portrait and Jeralt's portrait - could Jeralt be secretly Thales in disguise? 

If so, is it a case of "Jeralt was Thales all along" or is it a case of "Thales killed or captured the real Jeralt and took his place"? 

I mean, take a look at Jeralt's beard vs. Thales' beard. 

Jeralt:  https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/feth_jeralt_portrait.png

Thales:  https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/feth_thales_6.png

Particularly, look at the point of the beard at the chin and the protruding part of the beard beyond either side of the mouth, pointing towards the center of the face. 

Both Jeralt and Thales have these features. 

I'm really thinking now that Jeralt = Thales in some way, be it "they're the same person" or "Thales is impersonating him".

But...Jeralt seems to die in one of the Japanese advertisings

2 minutes ago, 0 Def Cleric said:

"In the table below, cells are color-coded by house (or staff/faculty of the Monastery), and pink cells indicate a same-sex S-Rank support and marriage is possible."

They don't even say its romance at all. 

Then maybe he's brought back as an undead to become the new leader? 

EDIT: Response to 2 posts ago. 

Edited by astrophys
Someone else posted before I finished, so specifying what I refer to.

3 minutes ago, 0 Def Cleric said:

"At this time it has not been confirmed if S-Rank Supports with Rhea or Sothis will result in marriage."

Just now, Mysterique Sign said:

"At this time it has not been confirmed if S-Rank Supports with Rhea or Sothis will result in marriage."

The fact that the Rhea/Sothis boxes were previously plain and now they're pink seems to indicate that they discovered something.

2 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

They don't even say its romance at all. 

Congratulations on your marriage to someone you have no romantic attraction to!

2 minutes ago, 0 Def Cleric said:

The fact that the Rhea/Sothis boxes were previously plain and now they're pink seems to indicate that they discovered something.

Congratulations on your marriage to someone you have no romantic attraction to!

S support on Rhea and especially Sothis doesn't mean romance. It could be something like "hey byleth... you know... I'm actually your long lost sister" or something like that.

Just now, Owain Dark said:

S support on Rhea and especially Sothis doesn't mean romance. It could be something like "hey byleth... you know... I'm actually your long lost sister" or something like that.

I absolutely give up. Why wouldn't that be in something like an A support? Are you serious? 
I'm not gonna derail this thread any further. 

4 minutes ago, Duke of Dozel said:

1563748181838.png
Hmm...

1563748231083.jpg

Looks like teachers won't change portraits post time skip

A bit disappointed over this but it could be worse I guess.

Shamir is associated with the Resistance Army; lead by Byleth presumably due to the flag being the Crest of Flames.

Edited by HappyHawlucha.

Petra looks very regal and Casper lost his baby face rip. Can't wait to see more.

Kind of disappointed teachers don't age physically but also not surprised

9 minutes ago, Brimney said:

Alois stats and history and Jeralt spoiler 

Reveal hidden contents

E77BF2BC-D54B-402A-A47F-6E87E993A2BF.thumb.jpeg.b0f01bfe6e9ca78b64ccdbd9a4205a65.jpeg499DB96A-3BE5-49C5-843D-5490233E7DE3.thumb.jpeg.3339d04948563960a8f0dcd541664680.jpeg

Interesting how they worded it as "Jeralt vanishes." Maybe it was just me, but I was always under the assumption he just resigned?

Looks like Dad knew he was getting himself involved with things he really shouldn't have/things that went against the Church in some way. I guess his wife could've been the reason, but there's the fact that she's buried on monastery grounds...

1 minute ago, Hunter Nightblood said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1cfln8.png

Fire Emblem is a very serious franchise about war and death.

Spoiler

This gal won't ever stop entering in hilarious and a bit unconfortable situations 😛

44 minutes ago, Brimney said:

Oh shamirs profile it’s been pointed out that 

Hide contents

The banner in the top left is a new one with byleths crest. Pre-timeskip, it was a black eagles flag 

I thought it was the church flag pre-skip? Due to Shamir being part of the knights?

BTW, her current status is still hired by Knight of Seiros, suggesting the player isn't fighting the church.