(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want to spoil myself, just want to know 1 thing now that i see the leaker is post time skip:

What happens to the items, levels, skills, etc etc of the students? Do they get better weapon ranks? More levels? Stats? What happens to the items, are they the same? Do you start with a clean inventory?

Let me know please, but just that if its not too much to ask

1 minute ago, Nio said:

I dont want to spoil myself, just want to know 1 thing now that i see the leaker is post time skip:

What happens to the items, levels, skills, etc etc of the students? Do they get better weapon ranks? More levels? Stats? What happens to the items, are they the same? Do you start with a clean inventory?

Let me know please, but just that if its not too much to ask

According to the thread, they are completely unchanged from when you left them, excepting plot relevant stuff.

1 minute ago, Onestep said:

According to the thread, they are completely unchanged from when you left them, excepting plot relevant stuff.

Thanks a lot! If you found out about anything (new classes -i know edelgards-) non story related please let me know!

Edited by Nio

2 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

I wonder if all the deposed nobles were responsible for the Insurrection of the Seven...

Well.....

Spoiler

Apparently Ferdinant's daddy was the big ringleader behind it. He's dead after the timeskip. Ferdinant didn't get to inherent his lands either.

Just now, Nio said:

Thanks a lot! If you found out about anything (new classes -i know edelgards-) non story related please let me know!

Byleth gains a new class called "Enlightened One" - they literally become a god it seems