I saw a story spoiler on reddit for BL route and oh damn

definitely evacuating now

EDIT: we have text dumps now...

1  2

Edited by Azz

6 minutes ago, Azz said:

I saw a story spoiler on reddit for BL route and oh damn

definitely evacuating now

Haha, yeah I just saw those black bars and nope'd. I'm not touching those bars with a 10-foot pole.

Also we got text dumps. Did a brief, shallow skim, so I have no idea if this is everything, but from what I can tell this is (almost) every single piece of text in the game. So there's gonna be a lot of junk too:

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/dXtyrvkB - From what I can tell, lots of menu box stuff. Might be some more interesting things in here, but nothing I saw stood out in particular during my skim.

https://pastebin.com/QiFxU3Da - I saw Chapter titles first thing and I immediately exited out. Dunno what else is in here.

EDIT: Thinking about it, I'm not sure if this has everything, buuuut I'm too scared to look inside and determine what could be missing. Enter at your own risk!

Edited by SageOfAnys

• BZL8 changed the title to ALERT! THE FULL GAME IS OUT THERE EARLY! (SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

Oh damn...

(SPOILERS)

Spoiler

The ************'s identity was not who I was expecting it to be. Why the **** did I spoil myself?

Edited by BZL8
Redacted the identity of a character

4 minutes ago, BZL8 said:

Oh damn...

(SPOILERS)

Hide contents

The Flame Emperor's identity was not who I was expecting it to be. Why the **** did I spoil myself?

Me too lol. I wonder how that's gonna work...

SPOILERS: Byleth's Master Class

Spoiler

ksujsvgd3yb31.jpg

I believe this could've been what Rhea's class is

Edited by Azz

Collection of gameplay leaks surfaced!

Difficulty options:

Byleth's Master Class:

Edited by SageOfAnys

20 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Holy goddess he looks AMAZING!!!!!!! also

Spoiler

4 difficulties yessssss!

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

Byleth looks hella cool holy shit. He looks a lot like...

Spoiler

Rhea. I want to know what the F!Byleth version looks like

Also at least we know why we should level his Faith budding talent

11 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

ANY UNMARKED SPOILERS FROM HERE ON FORWARD WILL BE MET WITH A WARN. REMINDER THE X IS IRRELEVANT WHEN MAKING A SPOILER TAG

[Xspoiler] [X/spoiler]

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Got it.

Here's info on character endings, specifically paired endings considering there's been debate over whether they exist or not:

Spoiler

They apparently exist, and for non-Byleth pairings. I don't know the details, nor do I know how they work. I don't know where to find them (and tbh I'm afraid to search),  [they are apparently buried somewhere in the earlier text dumps] but quite a few people are buzzing about it so I'll place my faith in them. Extra details:

• Pairings are not necessarily between those of the opposite sex. Same sex paired endings exist
  • Paired endings are not necessarily romantic in nature. Platonic ones exist.

For those curious for more info, here's a link to the main thread about it: https://old.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/cgldyy/regarding_supports_between_all_characters/

Edited by SageOfAnys
Added link to the Reddit thread containing the info

Info on main 3 classes (from text dump):

Spoiler

So Thani's leaks once again pull through.

Edelgard's class is called Emperor and is armoured. The description doesn't mention if she uses magic or not, but I would say she does considering her budding talent in Reason

Dimitri's class is called Great Lord. Probably infantry, like Thani said. Could possibly be the class we saw Dimitri in that davert.

Claude's is called Barbarossa. It's description directly refers to how it is Almyran tradition to ride on wyverns while wielding a bow.

EDIT: The classes most timeskip for the lords seem to Armoured Lord for Edelgrad, High Lord for Dimitri and I think Wyvern Master for Claude, though I am not sure on Claude.

Edited by Azz

8 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

ANY UNMARKED SPOILERS FROM HERE ON FORWARD WILL BE MET WITH A WARN. REMINDER THE X IS IRRELEVANT WHEN MAKING A SPOILER TAG

[Xspoiler] [X/spoiler]

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Opening post was updated to include the warning.

Spoiler

I looked at the text dump and there are A LOT of different paired endings for most characters. Now I'm curious as to how we can trigger each one, especially since A ranks are unlimited.