(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

3 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

Byleth's Class

Hide contents

Do we know the requirements for Byleth's Class?

Spoiler

You automatically become it post skip it seems

EDIT: Info for same-sex options from text dump:

Spoiler

For males, you only actually marry Linhardt. Alois kind of adopts you as his own and the ending seems to refer to Byleth finding a wife ironically. For Gilbert, he becomes your right hand man until he retires...

Dorothea and Mercedes actually marry regardless of gender.

Edelgard, Rhea and Sothis are unknown

Edited by Azz

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an update related to paired endings, but if I edit my previous comment it'll probably be ignored. So here's some new info regarding Byleth s-supports (especially involving M!Byleth M/M pairings):

Spoiler

Byleth's S-supports are not necessarily romantic. People have looked at M!Byleth's M/M s-support options, and the only one he ends up romantically with is Linhardt. Alois and Gilbert have non-romantic endings where the two become really close platonically, and that's it.

More info: https://old.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/cglj2z/about_the_text_leak_and_the_3_mm_options/

EDIT: Before anyone grabs their pitchforks, some people are looking more into this to confirm this is actually the case, I'll post an update once the news is confirmed/finalized, I guess.

EDIT EDIT: Okay so I don't know what I'm talking about and I don't want to unnecessarily stoke some flames. I'm probably not going to be talking about this issue, but it is being discussed in the comments of the linked thread if you want more info on everything.

Edited by SageOfAnys

all I want now is Timeskip designs from GD at this point. Been fine with all the 

Spoiler

Black Eagles spoilers since I don't intend to do that route until my third playthrough which will be some time from now

but if any story-spoilers for GD start appearing...I'd rather not see those since that's gonna be the House for my first playthrough....

12 minutes ago, Onestep said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Claude isn't romanceable by Byleth. All his endings are platonic.

If the text dump is complete, it seems to be that way for Edelgard as well.  Dimitri is the only exception of the lords, which would be...strange? I'm really confused by these endings.

20 hours ago, Mysterique Sign said:

The remaining Unnamed Crests are

Reveal hidden contents

Ernest, Noa, Aubin, Timotheus, Chevalier, and the Beast

Spoiler

Why the hell would they name the last crest after the ones who are doomed to Second Death in the book of Revelation?

2 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

If the text dump is complete, it seems to be that way for Edelgard as well.  Dimitri is the only exception of the lords, which would be...strange? I'm really confused by these endings.

They do have a paired ending, with some romantic tones. It's just not as explicit as most.

Spoiler

S0 and Edelgard ended the tyranny of a\ngodlike being. S0 was wounded and lost\nthe power of the progenitor god, but it mattered not,\nas EK00heEL00sheEM00 and Edelgard had each other. To ensure lasting\npeace, the two fought against those who slither in the\ndark, and to ensure a society where people can rise and\nfall by their own merits, they spent their lives reforming\nthe antiquated class system. They achieved much in their\ntime together, and it is said that they were sometimes\nspotted leaving the palace to privately enjoy the world\nthey had created. How they spent those precious\nmoments, none but the two of them will ever know.

2 minutes ago, Onestep said:

They do have a paired ending, with some romantic tones. It's just not as explicit as most.

Reveal hidden contents

S0 and Edelgard ended the tyranny of a\ngodlike being. S0 was wounded and lost\nthe power of the progenitor god, but it mattered not,\nas EK00heEL00sheEM00 and Edelgard had each other. To ensure lasting\npeace, the two fought against those who slither in the\ndark, and to ensure a society where people can rise and\nfall by their own merits, they spent their lives reforming\nthe antiquated class system. They achieved much in their\ntime together, and it is said that they were sometimes\nspotted leaving the palace to privately enjoy the world\nthey had created. How they spent those precious\nmoments, none but the two of them will ever know.

Yes I saw that! But IMO that's shaky, at best.  I'm really confused with these endings, if that's everything.  Let's wait and see!

Something more about same-sex stuff

Spoiler

There are actually some endings that can be implied to be both platonic and romantic. For example, Linhardt and Casper go on an adventure together and settle down together. Obviously can be either or.

Dorothea apparently straight up marries Petra

So while Byleth may not have many (especially M!Byleth) there is connotations here and there

3 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

Yes I saw that! But IMO that's shaky, at best.  I'm really confused with these endings, if that's everything.  Let's wait and see!

If I’m reading this ending correctly, then...

Spoiler

I assume that ending is the same regardless of which Byleth you choose. So M!Byleth would also have a “shaky” ending with Eldegard.

I could be wrong though.

4 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Seen Byleths S pair endings and 

Reveal hidden contents

Wow they're unique and great thank you IS!!!!!🙏

Are they different depending on Byleth's gender for the bi characters though? Be nice if they were.

AT LAST THE MOMENT EVERYONE HAS WAITED FOR, POST-TIMESKIP PORTRAITS!

***WARNING*** - Has neutral portraits for every single character. Including spoilers. Enter at your own risk.

Spoiler

wyhov2.png

I don't know guys, I spoiled myself with all the cutscenes and

Spoiler

Every route seems pretty brutal to me. I've seen Edelgard die in at least 2 endings and the Blue Lions one was so sad (and very well executed). The lighter one seems to be the Golden Deer one, but maybe something happened outside of cutscenes. 

I'm very satisfied overall. 

6 minutes ago, PokéStarz said:

If I’m reading this ending correctly, then...

Reveal hidden contents

I assume that ending is the same regardless of which Byleth you choose. So M!Byleth would also have a “shaky” ending with Eldegard.

I could be wrong though.

I don't understand reading code, so I can't say for sure myself 😛 

If that's the case, then I guess F!Byleth x Dimitri forever it is.  Oh, Nintendo, I don't think this was a good idea...platonic S supports and romantic A supports is a real mess 

3 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

AT LAST THE MOMENT EVERYONE HAS WAITED FOR, POST-TIMESKIP PORTRAITS!

***WARNING*** - Has neutral portraits for every single character. Including spoilers. Enter at your own risk.

Hide contents

wyhov2.png

They all look amazing, I'm genuinely in love

Alright, I've run through the leaks. Spoilers for the routes and their endings.

Spoiler

There are four endings.

Edelgard path: The Immaculate One is dead. Those who Slither in the Dark remain at large, but are eventually defeated by the Imperial Army. Edelgard begins reforming the corrupt caste system of Fodlan.

Rhea path: The Immaculate One is dead. Those who Slither in the Dark are obliterated. Byleth is crowned King of Fodlan, mostly because everyone else who could claim the role is dead and he has everyone else's support.

Dimitri path: The Immaculate One is never fought. Those who Slither in the Dark go to ground. Byleth becomes Archbishop.

Claude path: The Immaculate One is never fought. Those who Slither in the Dark go to ground, but in some endings, try and restart a war. When they do, they get soundly slapped down with Claude's help. Byleth becomes King of Fodlan.

Made a quick edit to cut out spoilers and pre-timeskip. Forgive me if I missed anything, I kind of rushed to avoid spoiling myself too much XD

Here are all students + both Byleths + Cyril post-timeskip, all potential spoilers cut out. Sorry if the quality is significantly worse.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1c93d0e29a245a2ece8d648d9209829a.png

2 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

Made a quick edit to cut out spoilers and pre-timeskip. Forgive me if I missed anything, I kind of rushed to avoid spoiling myself too much XD

Here are all students + both Byleths + Cyril post-timeskip, all potential spoilers cut out. Sorry if the quality is significantly worse.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.1c93d0e29a245a2ece8d648d9209829a.png

WHOA Annette's glow up tho!!!!!!

Also 

Spoiler

NOOOOOO They shorten Mercedes and Ingrid's hair.......still good but...