(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

1 hour ago, BZL8 said:

Oh damn...

(SPOILERS)

Hide contents

The ************'s identity was not who I was expecting it to be. Why the **** did I spoil myself?

The funny thing is.

It actually makes sense the clues were there from the start if you know where to look at.

I suppose I did not even consider it because of the voice.

Halt, we're not having enough fun !

1 hour ago, Azz said:

Byleth looks hella cool holy shit. He looks a lot like...

Hide contents

Rhea. I want to know what the F!Byleth version looks like

Also at least we know why we should level his Faith budding talent

I have to admit, it's freaking cool.

You are the mother freaking pope ! How badass is that ?

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

That Edelgard ending still implies quite a bit. They go off and have private moments together. (which could easily be "those" kind of moments. Having some variety in the S supports instead of them just being blah blah blah loves blah blah blah above all else is a really good thing. The avatar have always had pretty boring paired endings.

One of Flayn's endings

Spoiler

Flayn disappeared soon after the war, and over time it was all but forgotten that she had ever existed. Many long years later, however, a young woman resurfaced in a completely transformed Fódlan. When she looked to the man who stood beside her, she wondered if it would be all right, in this new era, to call him Father.

Looks like her and Seteth are indeed, Saints

30 minutes ago, SageOfAnys said:

ST THE MOMENT EVERYONE HAS WAITED FOR, POST-TIMESKIP PORTRAITS!

***WARNING*** - Has neutral portr

26 minutes ago, Onestep said:

Alright, I've run through the leaks. Spoilers for the routes and their endings.

Hide contents

There are four endings.

Edelgard path: The Immaculate One is dead. Those who Slither in the Dark remain at large, but are eventually defeated by the Imperial Army. Edelgard begins reforming the corrupt caste system of Fodlan.

Rhea path: The Immaculate One is dead. Those who Slither in the Dark are obliterated. Byleth is crowned King of Fodlan, mostly because everyone else who could claim the role is dead and he has everyone else's support.

Dimitri path: The Immaculate One is never fought. Those who Slither in the Dark go to ground. Byleth becomes Archbishop.

Claude path: The Immaculate One is never fought. Those who Slither in the Dark go to ground, but in some endings, try and restart a war. When they do, they get soundly slapped down with Claude's help. Byleth becomes King of Fodlan.

Spoiler

Who's the The Immaculate One?

3 minutes ago, Ygg said:

Does anyone know if there's a complete list of the playable characters yet?

Spoiler

It's the list we already know. Byleth+The 8 students of each house+Seteth, Flayn, Hanneman, Manuela, Gilbert, Alois, Catherine, Shamir and Cyril.

Rhea and Sothis are still up in the air but are 80% definitely playable

36 total, 31 possible per playthrough, maybe 30 in BE and GD if Gilbert in BL only

NOTE: This is what I'm assuming. I've skimmed the text dump and I haven't seen anything to imply there are more than this but I'll be looking again more closely tomorrow since it's 3 am here lol

Edited by Azz

Annnnndd Ashe is nothing special~ Well, I wasn't expecting much but still somewhat disappointing~ That's it for me then~ Don't want to stumble into any plot spoilers so I'm out for now~

2 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

So...my brain warned me to read all this. I should've listened to it. My hype is gone and so is my preorder. Was nice with you all.

If I may ask what disappointed you?

10 minutes ago, Azz said:
  Hide contents

It's the list we already know. Byleth+The 8 students of each house+Seteth, Flayn, Hanneman, Manuela, Gilbert, Alois, Catherine, Shamir and Cyril.

Rhea and Sothis are still up in the air but are 80% definitely playable

36 total, 31 possible per playthrough, maybe 30 in BE and GD if Gilbert in BL only

NOTE: This is what I'm assuming. I've skimmed the text dump and I haven't seen anything to imply there are more than this but I'll be looking again more closely tomorrow since it's 3 am here lol

Spoiler

Sothis isn't playable, likely.

By fusing with Sothis and awakening the progenitor god's power, Byleth obtained the certification for the Enlightened One class!

^From the text dump. Also explains why she doesn't have a paired ending

Just now, Wheels said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sothis isn't playable, likely.

By fusing with Sothis and awakening the progenitor god's power, Byleth obtained the certification for the Enlightened One class!

^From the text dump. Also explains why she doesn't have a paired ending

Spoiler

And when they say fuse, they mean 'stuck her crest stone into his heart'.

All the spells:

Spoiler

Black: Fire, Bolganone, Ragnarok, Thunder, Thoron, Bolting, Wind, Cutting Gale, Excalibur, Blizzard, Fimbulvetr, Sagittae, Meteor, Agnea's Arrow

Dark: Miasma Δ, Mire Β, Swarm Ζ, Banshee Θ, Death Γ, Luna Λ, Dark Spikes Τ, Hades Ω, Bohr Χ, Quake Σ

White: Heal, Recover, Physic, Fortify, Nosferatu, Seraphim, Aura, Abraxas, Torch, Restore, Ward, Silence, Rescue, Warp