(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

1 hour ago, Onestep said:
  Hide contents

Claude isn't romanceable by Byleth. All his endings are platonic.

Spoiler

Not sure if this is quite right, the endings is relatively vague.  Also seems odd they'd allow it for two lords and not the other.  Maybe he can't be married but can be romanced? 

Edited by shiningdialga
Because I can't seem to use this editor right...

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they affect magic? Grant spells, enhance spell range, grant hit or crit bonuses to spells? Or just "Boost magic and resistance"?

So I caved and watched the CGs (well skimmed them)

Spoiler

I have to say, we got glimpses of most them from previews, some reveals weren't shocks (like Rhea's thing). They do show that Rhea and Byleth seem to have chemistry or a bond similar to that of the lords. Overall, I feel like I can go into the game and still be surprised by the CGs even though I've seen them. It helps they had no audio

1 minute ago, Azz said:

Hide contents

I have to say, we got glimpses of most them from previews, some reveals weren't shocks (like Rhea's thing). They do show that Rhea and Byleth seem to have chemistry or a bond similar to that of the lords. Overall, I feel like I can go into the game and still be surprised by the CGs even though I've seen them. It helps they had no audio

Do they have subtitles?

1 minute ago, Azz said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

I was surprised when Thale called down missiles on Rhea, people joked above FE in post Medieval era, guess they got it.

Just now, escotanner said:

Do they have subtitles?

No

Spoiler

There is pretty much no context besides your own but I can say that for the most part I knew what was going on in all of them tbh based on what had been theorised before hand. Also Thani leaks

I apologize for my previous post, something got iffy and I couldn't edit. Good thing it was a in spoiler.
Just saying so you guys don't get trapped, like I could have and put spoilers in daylight, be careful.

37 minutes ago, Timlugia said:

Hide contents

Who's the The Immaculate One?

The one who stands above all else ! He bath so much that is so shiny that he ended up called 'The Immaculate One' !

😄 
(It's a joke)

18 minutes ago, Wheels said:
  Hide contents

Sothis isn't playable, likely.

By fusing with Sothis and awakening the progenitor god's power, Byleth obtained the certification for the Enlightened One class!

^From the text dump. Also explains why she doesn't have a paired ending

Shame, no getting laid with the godly loli. I'm so disappointed. Really.

😛
But I'm surprised they decided to still got up with giving her a S support just like Reah and end up doing nothing with it. Why's that ?
Other than dedication to their own works.

Also, what is Sothis exactly ?

11 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

All the spells:

Reveal hidden contents

Black: Fire, Bolganone, Ragnarok, Thunder, Thoron, Bolting, Wind, Cutting Gale, Excalibur, Blizzard, Fimbulvetr, Sagittae, Meteor, Agnea's Arrow

Dark: Miasma Δ, Mire Β, Swarm Ζ, Banshee Θ, Death Γ, Luna Λ, Dark Spikes Τ, Hades Ω, Bohr Χ, Quake Σ

White: Heal, Recover, Physic, Fortify, Nosferatu, Seraphim, Aura, Abraxas, Torch, Restore, Ward, Silence, Rescue, Warp

The Dark Spells looks so cool. I mean Quake Sigma ! How cool is that ?

paired ending spoilers

Spoiler

I think IS took the criticism that people wanted more unique paired endings to heart. I am actually pleasantly surprised. Leonie for instance if she is recruited to the black eagles side and is paired with byleth they restart jeralts mercenary group, but if byleth becomes king she makes a group of elite guards to lead as his queen. Ive tried to avoid most spoilers, but this type of stuff just increased my hype 10 fold.

13 minutes ago, shiningdialga said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not sure if this is quite right, the endings is relatively vague.  Also seems odd they'd allow it for two lords and not the other.  Maybe he can't be married but can be romanced? 

Idk, I still feel like Edelgard's is more or less platonic as well. Frankly, I'm shocked that M!Byleth doesn't marry her, and that F!Byleth doesn't marry Claude.  At least, that's how it seems at the moment. Can you imagine going through the game blind, expecting the S rank marriage, and then reading that ending? 

However, you could be right about romance without marriage.  It depends on the content of the S support, specifically, and I can see a few ways how that could play out.  This goes for various 'platonic' S supports and 'romantic' A supports that seem to be abounding.

Edited by mewyeon

7 minutes ago, shiningdialga said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

No idea. But Dimitri is pretty clear, and Edelgard's ending is dripping in romantic text. Claude's is just there.

Just now, mewyeon said:

Hide contents

Idk, I still feel like Edelgard's is more or less platonic as well. Frankly, I'm shocked that M!Byleth doesn't marry her, and that F!Byleth doesn't marry Claude.  At least, that's how it seems at the moment. Can you imagine going through the game blind, expecting the S rank marriage, and then reading that ending? 

Spoiler

Definitely, it's odd.  It just feels inconsistent, to say the least.  I could see them doing this with a minor character, but to drop that kind on the bomb with a lord seems... odd.

2 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

I still say edelgards sounds more than just platonic. It is not as explicit as most of byleths paired endings, but it still implies alot. I think hers is a case of having to see her supports to see what direction it really goes in

2 minutes ago, Onestep said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No idea. But Dimitri is pretty clear, and Edelgard's ending is dripping in romantic text. Claude's is just there.

Spoiler

Oh, I totally agree.  My feeling is just that there's a lot more context going on alongside these endings.  I could be totally wrong, but that's just my theory.

So uhh... I went into the text dump, pressed CTRL + F and typed Marianne in.... annnd I found something... surprising, to say the least.

Spoiler

"Dimitri assumed the throne of the Holy Kingdom of\nFaerghus and spent his life ruling justly over Fódlan.\nSeveral years after his coronation, he took Marianne,\nwhom he loved dearly, as his queen. Many of Dimitri's\ngreatest achievements can be traced to wisdom provided\nby Marianne, who had received tutelage from her adoptive\nfather, Margrave Edmund."

If you have knowledge of Thani leaks, this is important:

Spoiler

If you want to use Lysithea post skip, ensure she has 1 support. This is imperative, other wise, well you know...

EDIT: Edelgard advanced class btw

Spoiler

sp269eiguyb31.jpg

Edited by Azz

Just now, hadosama said:
  Hide contents

I still say edelgards sounds more than just platonic. It is not as explicit as most of byleths paired endings, but it still implies alot. I think hers is a case of having to see her supports to see what direction it really goes in

I understand what you mean, and I'm sure there will be lots of differing opinions in the fanbase in the future about the nature of certain supports.  Tbh, I'm just trying to be objective as I can about reading the Byleth/Lord endings, and I personally feel like that ending wouldn't be out of place between close friends. The kind of close you get after going through unspeakable hardships together.  In general, though, the whole situation is just bizarre to me and I'm so bamboozled. We need to see the content of each support! 

3 minutes ago, mewyeon said:

Hide contents

I understand what you mean, and I'm sure there will be lots of differing opinions in the fanbase in the future about the nature of certain supports.  Tbh, I'm just trying to be objective as I can about reading the Byleth/Lord endings, and I personally feel like that ending wouldn't be out of place between close friends. The kind of close you get after going through unspeakable hardships together.  In general, though, the whole situation is just bizarre to me and I'm so bamboozled. We need to see the content of each support! 

Spoiler

Oh i totally agree that it is pretty vague especially in comparison to byleth other paired endings that are pretty explicitly platonic or romantic. There supports should hopefully fill in the questions. Least i hope so cause i was planning on S ranking edelgard for my first of many runs through the game/

So I’ve been avoiding most spoilers so I haven’t looked at anything in this thread. However, can someone let me know if there are recruitable characters (excluding students from other houses) post skip? 

1 minute ago, zuibangde said:

So I’ve been avoiding most spoilers so I haven’t looked at anything in this thread. However, can someone let me know if there are recruitable characters (excluding students from other houses) post skip? 

Currently, we don't know but leaning towards no

@Anthoxanthin I saw it on reddit

Edited by Azz