BZL8

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Azz said:

If you have knowledge of Thani leaks, this is important:

Reveal hidden contents

If you want to use Lysithea post skip, ensure she has 1 support. This is imperative, other wise, well you know...

so about that...

Spoiler

do we know any specifics on that? like what support level lysithea needs to be at with someone, or how many supports?

4 minutes ago, throwaway said:

so about that...

Hide contents

do we know any specifics on that? like what support level lysithea needs to be at with someone, or how many supports?

Spoiler

Currently unknown, I've been asking over at reddit and I've getting mostly conflicted reports. Some say Lysithea needs at least one support, others are saying it was one of Thani's lies and she's fine idk. Part of me thinks that the requirement for keeping her alive is a little minor for it to be real but you can never be sure.

Spoiler

According to data dump, its possible to acquire a Crest through items called Dragon Signs (ex. Sky Dragon Sign give Crest of Seiros), most likely DLC items?

Interestingly, the one for Blaiddyd is called the Grim Dragon Sign...

Reading the ending text, at 13664 for Edelgard

Spoiler

As the new Adrestian emperor, Edelgard dedicated her life\nto reshaping the delicate political structure of Fódlan.\nWith tireless work and great sacrifice, she reformed\nthe class system to ensure a free and independent society\nfor all. In her later years, she entrusted her life's work\nto a worthy successor before finally vanishing from the\npublic eye.

The tone reads a lot more peaceful than the first one. Does that mean there are actually different ending possibility?

7 minutes ago, Timlugia said:

Reading the ending text, at 13664 for Edelgard

Hide contents

As the new Adrestian emperor, Edelgard dedicated her life\nto reshaping the delicate political structure of Fódlan.\nWith tireless work and great sacrifice, she reformed\nthe class system to ensure a free and independent society\nfor all. In her later years, she entrusted her life's work\nto a worthy successor before finally vanishing from the\npublic eye.

The tone reads a lot more peaceful than the first one. Does that mean there are actually different ending possibility?

probably her normal no paired ending

Made a compilation of gameplay-related bits from the systems text dump, including character names, classes, items, battalions, abilities, combat arts, gambits, etc.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17acGjjsaPUslzy_bzH0xoMz0i1nb_6C5WNP1ewX-jUQ

Edited by Aggro Incarnate

26 minutes ago, Anthoxanthin said:
  Hide contents

According to data dump, its possible to acquire a Crest through items called Dragon Signs (ex. Sky Dragon Sign give Crest of Seiros), most likely DLC items?

Interestingly, the one for Blaiddyd is called the Grim Dragon Sign...

Spoiler

So like obtaining dragon vein in fates interesting.

2 minutes ago, RevenantKnight said:
  Hide contents

So knowing that the 4th route is Church, is Rhea considered the “lord” of that route?

Question about 4th route

And also

Spoiler

Do we know if Rhea and others can transform during the battle like manakete in the previous games? Obviously they did in the cutscenes.

2 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Any growth rates? One last thing before I try to forget some discoveries today.

That was honestly the one thing that i did want to know. I already spoiled myself with way to much other stuff when i really did not mean too 😣

Not sure if someone has answered this, I'm trying hard to navigate this thread without spoiling too much, but I would really appreciate some confirmation on whether or not the 4th route is only accessible in the Black Eagles route or if it is accessible to all three. This will affect which house I play first, so I need to know before I start the game. Sorry if it's already been mentioned!

25 minutes ago, Aggro Incarnate said:

Made a compilation of gameplay-related bits from the systems text dump
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17acGjjsaPUslzy_bzH0xoMz0i1nb_6C5WNP1ewX-jUQ

Are the character names in the same order as the portraits?

Edited by Mysterique Sign

DeathChaos25, a prominent modder who datamined Shadows of Valentia, has weighed in on the datamining.

TLDR: The way the game files work here compared to 3DS titles means it will be a while before we get anything from datamines.

Alright I've got a few questions before I head out of here. First being has anybody figured out Ferdinand, Bernadetta, Linhardt, and Felix's recruit criteria? 

Then about recruiting units...

Spoiler

I've heard mixed results but do you need to reach both the stat and rank criteria in order to recruit someone or do you just need to meet one of them. And I've heard that apparently it's C rank and 20 in the stat, is that correct? I'm also not sure how much each support level does to lower that criteria so any info on that would be appreciated.

Also news about Hubert and Dedue and their possibility to be recruited...

Spoiler

I took a look through the paired endings here (https://pastebin.com/QiFxU3Da) and it appears that Hubert and Dedue only have endings that align with the BE and BL endings, whereas Hilda who was proven earlier to be recruitable has endings for each route. So it's looking like they unfortunately aren't recruitable. It does make sense at least.

5 minutes ago, Onestep said:

WELP

Hide contents

Sothis has a romantic S support. No adult form. No physical form either. She just chills out in your soul.

Spoiler

W O W. Honestly that's more hilarious than anything lol.