(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

12 minutes ago, Onestep said:

WELP

Reveal hidden contents

Sothis has a romantic S support. No adult form. No physical form either. She just chills out in your soul.

Spoiler

That basically means that Sothis has an unique ending with Byleth despite don't being a physical being...

That is quite amusing xD

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, BZL8 said:

DeathChaos25, a prominent modder who datamined Shadows of Valentia, has weighed in on the datamining.

TLDR: The way the game files work here compared to 3DS titles means it will be a while before we get anything from datamines.

Well RIP well I guess this is my stop for now can't wait 3 more days left to play this amazing game!!!! 🙂

Now to try and forget this and go in fresh at least not the timeskip designs I wanted from the beginning!

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

19 minutes ago, Onestep said:

WELP

Hide contents

Sothis has a romantic S support. No adult form. No physical form either. She just chills out in your soul.

Spoiler

If that's true I can't tell if that's the best or worst thing ever.

Possibly both.

8 minutes ago, Troykv said:
  Hide contents

That basically means that Sothis has an unique ending with Byleth despite don't being a physical being...

That is quite amusing xD

I wonder what happens to her if you went with Edelgard

Spoiler

Since her crest stone in Byleth's heart was broken in the end

38 minutes ago, Onestep said:

WELP

Hide contents

What. Really ?

Literally fall in love with a loli that is literally in your soul. But doesn't do jack. 

WTF IS you were so close to perfection before the judgement.

The honey moon is gonna be even more awkward than with past lolis.

Interesting route info that can be gleaned from the endings in the data dump and some of the movies. Major ending and potential final boss spoilers below.

Spoiler

-Edelgard route #1 is apparently siding with her against the church of Serios, and helping her on her campaign to change the world. The ending references killing a godlike being but being wounded and loses the power of a goddess (presumably Sothis). There's a movie showing Edelgard and the protagonist teaming up to take on a white dragon (seemingly Rhea based on other movies) and the protag getting wounded, so it's safe to say that Rhea is probably the final boss of the first Edelgard route. So that tweeted spoiler about taking on the church of Serios wasn't entirely wrong, for this route at least.

Anyways after this route Edelgard reigns as emperor and works to eliminate class and reform society, while the protag is dedicated to standing against those "who slither in the dark."

-In Edelgard route #2, you decide not to help Edelgard, and side with the church. It's not clear what happens to Edelgard in this route. The ending references defeating those who slither in the dark, and also killing the "crazed Immaculate One." I'm guessing that's Rhea as well, and that she's the final boss of Edelgard's route regardless.

In this ending you become the king of a united Fodlon, as pretty much all the other major leaders are dead. There's also a variation of this route where Rhea survives, probably the result of you getting an S rank support with her.

-In Dimitri's route, the ending mentions you defeating the ambitions of the Empire. There's also a movie that shows Dimitri offering his hand to a defeated Edelgard, and her trying to kill him and getting killed instead. I suspect that in the Dimitri route, Edelgard herself is the final boss.

In this route Rhea seems to survive regardless, but steps down as archbishop and the player character becomes the new archbishop. This makes sense, seems Faerghus  has close ties to the church, so naturally would end up in conflict with Edelgard and her ambitions.

-Claude's route is most curious in some ways. The ending mentions defeating Nemesis, and there's a video of the protag and Claude working together to kill him. So again final boss vibes, seems Nemesis will be the final boss of Claude's route.

There's very little reference to the other nations or conflict with them in Claude's route, but the player does become the king of a united Fodlon, so obviously some stuff happens. There are a lot of different and somewhat confusing as of this moment variations involving those who slither in the dark too.

1 minute ago, B.Leu said:

What. Really ?

Hide contents

Literally fall in love with a loli that is literally in your soul. But doesn't do jack. 

WTF IS you were so close to perfection before the judgement.

The honey moon is gonna be even more awkward than with past lolis.

Consider how S rank is so different in this game, I am not surprised if Sothis' wasn't romantic based either.

Question is why doesn't she get an ending text, at least I couldn't find it.

15 minutes ago, Mad_Scientist said:

Interesting route info that can be gleaned from the endings in the data dump and some of the movies. Major ending and potential final boss spoilers below.

Hide contents

-In Edelgard route #2, you decide not to help Edelgard, and side with the church. It's not clear what happens to Edelgard in this route. The ending references defeating those who slither in the dark, and also killing the "crazed Immaculate One." I'm guessing that's Rhea as well, and that she's the final boss of Edelgard's route regardless.

In this ending you become the king of a united Fodlon, as pretty much all the other major leaders are dead. There's also a variation of this route where Rhea survives, probably the result of you getting an S rank support with her.

Spoiler

I don't think Rhea is the boss here.

I watched the cutscene, it seems in Church route Rhea stands with you till the end, she even shields you from those missiles, and the two were very close.

The final cutscene shows Byleth holding a wounded Rhea in his arms, in the ruin of the chapel.

One of ending text was Rhea recovered from near death, and resume her position while Byleth became the high king. Presumably was this ending.

Edited by Timlugia

Some someone revealed the Rhea S support.

https://i.imgur.com/sySZVxk.jpg

Warning that it has some pretty major spoilers for other plot elements. Like, VERY MAJOR

Spoiler

Okay, despite the vague pairedending text, that is definitely NOT platonic.

This makes it clear that Rhea IS Serios, not that she just looks like her.

Also, uh, if Sothis is the progenitor goddess like I thought, does this mean that Sothis is Rhea's MOTHER?I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT

Edited by Mad_Scientist

3 minutes ago, Mad_Scientist said:

Some someone revealed the Serios S support.

https://i.imgur.com/sySZVxk.jpg

Hide contents

Okay, despite the vague pairedending text, that is definitely NOT platonic.

This makes it clear that Rhea IS Serios, not that she just looks like her.

Also, uh, if Sothis is the progenitor goddess like I thought, does this mean that Sothis is Rhea's MOTHER?I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT

And Byleth is also

Spoiler

Sothis.

So Byleth = Sothis= Seiros/Rhea's mother in the past incarnation. Mind blowing.

2 minutes ago, AbsoluteDestinyzero said:

I think that would make 

Hide contents

the S-Rank of Sothis weird if that's the case? So I don't think Byleth is Sothis at least. Maybe vessel of Sothis?

Based on some of the text, apparently at some point 

Spoiler

Byleth and Sothis merge together, and Byleth gains the power of the pregenator god/goddess. Presumably Sothis still lives on in Byleth's head. I believe that Sothis herself might also be the mentioned pregenator goddess, hence my guess she might be Rhea/Serios's mother.

7 minutes ago, Mad_Scientist said:

Based on some of the text, apparently at some point 

Hide contents

Byleth and Sothis merge together, and Byleth gains the power of the pregenator god/goddess. Presumably Sothis still lives on in Byleth's head. I believe that Sothis herself might also be the mentioned pregenator goddess, hence my guess she might be Rhea/Serios's mother.

Well, her powers all start with prefix of "Divine", and her crest is Fire Emblem, I can't think about any other explanation than she's the goddess.

It would also make Edelgard very cruel, since

Spoiler

you basically killed your daughter in the end. Worse if Seteh and Flayn were also related to you.

Edited by Timlugia

13 minutes ago, Timlugia said:

Well, her powers all start with prefix of "Divine", and her crest is Fire Emblem, I can't think about any other explanation than she's the goddess.

It would also make Edelgard very cruel, since

Hide contents

you basically killed your daughter in the end. Worse if Seteh and Flayn were also related to you.

Spoiler

The main character isn't Sothis though, just someone with a soul connection to her.

EDIT: Unless I'm wrong and things are even more complicated than I thought.

Edited by Mad_Scientist

Huh. So...

Tell me if I got it all... Reah is Seiros. Sothis is the progenitor god, and so Reah/Seiros' mom.

At one point in the game Sothis merge with you, which basically makes you mantle her, which also means that you are both Byleth and Sothis.
WHICH in turns makes you both Reah/Seiros' mom, father and step-father/step-mother, BUT if you S support her, that also makes her your WIFE. But that also means that Reah/Seiros is in love with her mom, father, step-father/step-mother.

Holy molly pocky bokki. That is some serious incest.
I like that... because of how weird this is ! And it's kind of funny, because this how gods should works too.

And that also means that if you S support Sothis, you are "in love" with "yourself" or a facet of yourself. I get some serious Shiva and Parvati vibe from that. (look it up.)
Holy... that would be surprisingly romantic.
Now if only she would grow up,  and not stay as a jailbait half naked loli, that would be perfect.

Still don't know what make Byleth special but damn. That is badass !

Edited by B.Leu

1 hour ago, Mad_Scientist said:

Reveal hidden contents

-Edelgard route #1 is apparently siding with her against the church of Serios, and helping her on her campaign to change the world. The ending references killing a godlike being but being wounded and loses the power of a goddess (presumably Sothis). There's a movie showing Edelgard and the protagonist teaming up to take on a white dragon (seemingly Rhea based on other movies) and the protag getting wounded, so it's safe to say that Rhea is probably the final boss of the first Edelgard route. So that tweeted spoiler about taking on the church of Serios wasn't entirely wrong, for this route at least.

Anyways after this route Edelgard reigns as emperor and works to eliminate class and reform society, while the protag is dedicated to standing against those "who slither in the dark."

-In Dimitri's route, the ending mentions you defeating the ambitions of the Empire. There's also a movie that shows Dimitri offering his hand to a defeated Edelgard, and her trying to kill him and getting killed instead. I suspect that in the Dimitri route, Edelgard herself is the final boss.

In this route Rhea seems to survive regardless, but steps down as archbishop and the player character becomes the new archbishop. This makes sense, seems Faerghus  has close ties to the church, so naturally would end up in conflict with Edelgard and her ambitions.

-Claude's route is most curious in some ways. The ending mentions defeating Nemesis, and there's a video of the protag and Claude working together to kill him. So again final boss vibes, seems Nemesis will be the final boss of Claude's route.

There's very little reference to the other nations or conflict with them in Claude's route, but the player does become the king of a united Fodlon, so obviously some stuff happens. There are a lot of different and somewhat confusing as of this moment variations involving those who slither in the dark too.

abt the 4 route (Rhea/The Church)

Spoiler

I’ve seen the cutscenes and theres one of you killing edelgard. that’s probably the side route of the black eagles by siding w church instead. so yeah you kill edelgard bc shes still against you AND some creep after rhea shields you from the missiles and yada yada survives i think? according to other posts she doesn’t die which is great!

Edited by ladyaliria

18 minutes ago, ladyaliria said:

abt the 4 route (Rhea/The Church)

Hide contents

I’ve seen the cutscenes and theres one of you killing edelgard. that’s probably the side route of the black eagles by siding w church instead. so yeah you kill edelgard bc shes still against you AND some creep after rhea shields you from the missiles and yada yada survives i think? according to other posts she doesn’t die which is great!

Badass Waifu of the century!