(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I watched the leaked videos and read some stuffs from the pastebin and...

Spoiler

Wow so... Edelgard dies in 2 routes??

Wow... She... is like the more villain of anyone, hehe, and some people claimed that Dimitri would be the villain just for his looks... Like yeah, he kinda looks like crazy in that video of him fighting and killing some soldiers but... it looks more like a revenge about what happened between him and Edelgard?? I'm not very sure what is happening actually,  Welp, I can't understand a lot without the whole plot

But I find more interesting that... Nothing points if Claude and Dimitri end alive in Edelgard's route!!! Or Dimitri and Edelgard in Claude's route!!!

I probably need to wait a bit more for that information 😕

Edited by SniperGYS

so... based on these endings...

Spoiler

you probably can only S rank edelgard on the ‘good’ black eagle route? im not sure abt golden deer route (probably not but its the most vague route so far so idk) and considering she dies by dimitri’s hands and your hands on the others.....

we also dont rlly know what happens to dimitri/claude on edelgard’s route. rhea dies in edelgard’s route but she’s apparently alive in dimitri’s and claude’s (maybe?). not sure if S rank her will be possible since you didnt rlly ‘pick’ the true boss 

1 minute ago, SniperGYS said:

Ok I watched the leaked videos and read some stuffs from the pastebin and...

Hide contents

But I find more interesting that... Nothing points if Claude and Dimitri end alive in Edelgard route!!! 

I'm probably going to wait a bit more for that information I think 😕

Spoiler

No, they are dead. According to mission log text in the same file, Empire attacks Alliance first, Claude made his last stand in the capital. Then Empire invade the kingdom, where Dimitri fell on the Battle of Talitean Plains.

It turns out that I was right to wait for the S support content

F!Byleth x Claude S support:

OxcgNEi.png [u/spoiler]

I had a tiny inkling something like this was going to happen when I saw the ending.  Now we wait for the others.  F!Byleth x Dimitri has also been posted, FYI.

Edited by mewyeon

1 minute ago, Timlugia said:
  Hide contents

No, they are dead. According to mission log text in the same file, Empire attacks Alliance first, Claude made his last stand in the capital. Then Empire invade the kingdom, where Dimitri fell on the Battle of Talitean Plains.

Oh... So no actual video for that ! Mmm I was expecting all of them would get videos... Now... I kinda don't feel like playing THIS route xD , gonna "embrace it" like I did with Conquest then... 

Thankyou! That cover one route (or 2 based on the split?), I just need the answer for the last route now

9 minutes ago, Timlugia said:
  Reveal hidden contents

yikes i wonder

Spoiler

which route has less deaths? like there must be a more “canon” route like revelations...... right? 😭

1 minute ago, ladyaliria said:

yikes i wonder

Hide contents

which route has less deaths? like there must be a more “canon” route like revelations...... right? 😭

Spoiler

Ah haha... maybe DLC 5th route?

So apparently Dimitri and Edelgard are some kind of twisted Romeo and Juliet. Edelgard taught Dimitri how to dance, and Dimitri gave her a knife as a present. Which she uses to try and kill him with at the end of BL route.

Edited by trainer_derp

Haven't been up-to-date on all the spoilers so I'm not sure if this is something that I just missed but anyway

Spoiler

In the pastebin Byleth tends to have three different first lines in his ending with his S-supports:

- One where he and his spouse are still fighting "those that slither in the dark"

- One where he becomes the ruler of Fodlan

- One where he becomes the archbishop

Anyone figured out what house you need to join to get which ending?

10 minutes ago, ladyaliria said:

yikes i wonder

Hide contents

While I haven't read all the path,

Spoiler

I think that in both Black Eagle path, all lords except yours died.

Rhea

Spoiler

"could" survives three out of four path (except Edelgard, where she's final boss),

Edelgard

Spoiler

dies in every path except hers.

Edited by Timlugia

7 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Haven't been up-to-date on all the spoilers so I'm not sure if this is something that I just missed but anyway

Hide contents

In the pastebin Byleth tends to have three different first lines in his ending with his S-supports:

- One where he and his spouse are still fighting "those that slither in the dark"

- One where he becomes the ruler of Fodlan

- One where he becomes the archbishop

Anyone figured out what house you need to join to get which ending?

From what I can tell, Byleth:

Spoiler

Becomes the archbishop in Dimitri's route.

Becomes ruler of a united Fodlan in Clade's route and ALSO in Edelgard's route where you side with the church.

Is dedicated to fighting those that "slither in the dark" in Edelgard's route where you help her take on the church.

So an interesting note about the s supports, from what I've read of several of them (minor spoilers I guess)

Spoiler

They seem to occur at the very end of the game. Like, there are references to the war being over, or towards Claude leaving to return to his homeland, which wouldn't make sense if the game wasn't at it's end. It makes me wonder if maybe after you beat the final mission, there's a scene where you can walk around the monastery one final time and talk to people, before you then do something that starts the ending/epilogue?

This would also mean it would be impossible to S support someone who didn't survive till the end of the game, which would save them from having to write anything for if your spouse dies in combat.

EDIT: Oops double posted, but I must be a fool because I can't find any option to delete this post (I was gonna just edit in what I said to the post above it). Am I missing something obvious or is there not a delete post option?

Edited by Mad_Scientist

OK, I think I'll start working on stuff now.

As mentioned, data like growth rates may take a while because there are lots of files and no filenames. Also, I actually haven't extracted the files yet.

Full names of characters (includes non-playables)

Edelgard von Hresvelg
Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd
Claude von Riegan
Hubert von Vestra
Ferdinand von Aegir
Linhardt von Hevring
Caspar von Bergliez
Bernadetta von Varley
Dorothea Arnault
Petra Macneary
Dedue Molinaro
Felix Hugo Fraldarius
Ashe Ubert
Sylvain Jose Gautier
Mercedes von Martritz
Annette Fantine Dominic
Ingrid Brandl Galatea
Lorenz Hellman Gloucester
Raphael Kirsten
Ignatz Victor
Lysithea von Ordelia
Marianne von Edmund
Hilda Valentine Goneril
Leonie Pinelli
Hanneman von Essar
Manuela Casagranda
Gilbert Pronislav
Alois Rangeld
Shamir Nevrand
Jeralt Reus Eisner
Cornelia Arnim
Lonato Gildas Gaspard
Miklan Anschutz Gautier
Randolph von Bergliez
Jeritza von Hrym
Rodrigue Achille Fraldarius
Judith von Daphnel
Monica von Ochs
Fleche von Bergliez
Lambert Egitte Blaiddyd

Edited by VincentASM

1 hour ago, Spectrum said:

Reading all these spoilers is making me actually want a 'canon' 5th route even though I hated the Revelation path in Fates.

I think IS wants the player to choose their own canon ending instead of it being made for them like the Shadow the Hedgehog game that had the one ending that made all the other endings irrelevant which ticked people off.

13 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:
  Hide contents

Do we know the name of Marianne's Crest? I'd imagine it'd be the Crest of the Beast

You are right.

Also, here's the updated crests page.

I haven't been keeping up with the playthroughs, so please tag me if I'm missing any crest-bearers (with proof if possible).

6 hours ago, Timlugia said:

And Byleth is also

Reveal hidden contents

Sothis.

So Byleth = Sothis= Seiros/Rhea's mother in the past incarnation. Mind blowing.

Spoiler

Note that Byleth isn't literally Sothis. He has his own soul and mind, separate from that of the Progenitor. The situation is like Forseti or Julius, with the ancient dragon's possessing human hosts, but with said human hosts having far more free will, and being separate entities. In Sothis's S support, after they've fused, Sothis is still around.