(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

54 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

You are right.

Also, here's the updated crests page.

I haven't been keeping up with the playthroughs, so please tag me if I'm missing any crest-bearers (with proof if possible).

Spoiler

Edelgard has the Crest of Flames 

https://pastebin.com/GJTHyy2D

She talks about it in her Supports with Byleth

1563799622803.jpg

It's also on her profile post-timeskip

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Pikappa93 said:

How is the overall reception of the story for those who read the leaks? Especially on the four endings. 

Spoiler

Interesting. Fodlan, to put it bluntly, is a mess. There are at least three major threats, and depending on the route you're on, those threats might actually be your ally. Or you might even join up. It's very different from prior FE's.

30 minutes ago, Pikappa93 said:

How is the overall reception of the story for those who read the leaks? Especially on the four endings. 

Even as I'm cleaning my memories...

Spoiler

The story is really strong, lots of dark turns no punches pulled and epic! for all four routes. One of the best FE stories to date!!!

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

19 minutes ago, Onestep said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Interesting. Fodlan, to put it bluntly, is a mess. There are at least three major threats, and depending on the route you're on, those threats might actually be your ally. Or you might even join up. It's very different from prior FE's.

19 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Even as I'm cleaning my memories...

Reveal hidden contents

The story is really strong, lots of dark turns no punches pulled and epic! for all four routes. One of the best FE stories to date!!!

Thank you, guys. It does seem really promising so far, my hype just went way up. I also like the fact that

Spoiler

From what I've got, all characters are morally grey and there's no "happily ever after" ending Revelation style. Maybe a 5th route with April DLC? We'll see. 

35 minutes ago, Pikappa93 said:

Overall, fairly positive. All the World Bulding is really going places, as well as character development.

Some more details in the spoiler.

Spoiler

From what I read, Black Eagles and Blue Lions are the most interesting. 4th Route is good, while Golden Deer seems the most disconnected.

Black Eagles and Blue Lions can be said to be two differing perspectives on the same major conflict.
The 4th Route is excellent for backstory and fighting "Those Who Slither In the Dark."
Golden Deer, at least based off its ending, seems a bit weird. I have no idea how the Golden Deer route ties in with the overall story.

In addition, there does not seem to be a "Golden Route" where everyone lives happily ever after. Heavy stuff happens in each route. There is still the DLC story, but I have a feeling that will be a prequel instead of being a "happy ending."

SPOILERS FOR SOTHIS (I've cleaned the text a bit)

Spoiler

... The war is over... ... But this is only the beginning...

... Complain, complain, complain...

Sothis: What is it now? Hm?! You are a fool! Just standing there and nacting nonchalant! Have you already forgotten about me?!

Byleth: You said you were going to vanish...

Sothis: I also said I would always be with you! But perhaps you would have preferred it if I had nvanished without a trace! Hmph. You were alone...

Sothis: And so I chose to come back to this world...to stay with you.

Byleth: I was doing OK...

Byleth: I was lonely.

Sothis: Do not put on a show! You know you cannot hide your truth from me.

Sothis: I know, I know. Keep back your tears. You have me now.

Sothis: And I must say...that you have done quite well. Of course you have. I chose to join our souls because I have great faith in you.

Sothis: And yet, I must admit I did not know you would achieve so much. To think you could have died so early on...

Byleth: Was it you who saved me?

Byleth: That was a close call...

Sothis: Well, who can say? My memory is faint...

Sothis: And that is all you have to say? You are impossible to stir...

Sothis: But all is well that ends so well. Is that not what they say?

Byleth (I think): Since you're here... I want you to have this.

Sothis: Huh? What is that thing?! A ring, of course. But I must ask... For whom?

Byleth (I think): My pocket.

Sothis: I see... Or no. I take it back. You are not making any sense! Could it be...that my own feelings were somehow influential?

Sothis: But when I think about it like that, I can't help but feel that...that... That I'm so in love I should make an eternal vow!

Byleth: Do you really love me that much?

Sothis: What?! Oh! I! Were you...eavesdropping?! Oh, fine! I shall admit... I do. I love you deeply! Overwhelmingly! Passionately! Ours is a love without an end! And so... I guess I shall accept that ring of yours.

Byleth: You will?

Sothis: Indeed. It's only right, for you and I are joined within our souls. And that is much the same as marriage, don't you think? The stone within your chest is little more than decoration now/The stone within your chest... It is no more (Route split, she only says one). That means...it is within your very soul that I exist. ... And so?

Sothis: Whatever are you waiting for? How do I... Hm? Ah. Well, just wear it on your own finger! Our love is all that matters, not a ring. The two of us are one, for now and ever. I hope you are aware of that. In sickness and in health, and come what may, I shall be deep within your heart. I...I love you. And I can feel the warmth of lovefrom you as well.

Byleth: I love you too.

Sothis: I know. You can no longer hide a thing from me. The day you die, I'll follow you. We shall journey as one until the end of time. I never tire of being around you. Since we could not trade words for far too long, I have much that I wish to say to you! I know just where to start. Do you recall what we spoke of before? I had told you not to let your guard down...Honestly, I adore you, but you can be so childish...

@Pikappa93 Another thing too add(nothing spoilers)

Spoiler

Imo Byleth seems to be one of the stronger Avatar MC we've gotten narrative-wise (they still do show some emotions in some parts dialogue choices and supports/events with other characters in case people are concerned personally they feel like the "Link"/"Persona Protag" of this game). They still want to make things right if they can but won't hold back or hesitate when the job needs to be done. So for those worrying he'll end up being another "Corrin"(although I personally liked him and don't think he's as bad as a bunch like to saturate at nauseam) you can put your fears to rest.

Its sad my girl Edlegard dies in of the 3 routes damn i guess blwck eagles my Canon but if they come out with a happy end game i wouldnt mind it. By happy wouldnt mind byleth pulling an lelouch so the three comes to together and at the they win. Byleth dies but brought back to the living but at the cost of sothis dying. People ends up hating hating but who ever he s ranks knew his goal and some how finds him. And maybe Eldegard figure it out at the end.. So a bitter sweet ending

Edited by Captain Karnage
Spoilers dude

1 hour ago, escotanner said:

I think IS wants the player to choose their own canon ending instead of it being made for them like the Shadow the Hedgehog game that had the one ending that made all the other endings irrelevant which ticked people off.

Yeah, I understand. But you know, they can go for the '5th route isn't THE "canon" route.' I mean, I really don't want the game to have a "true ending" route. Not a big fan of these if the other routes don't lead to it, making all of them irrelevant. I just want another possibility where we see the 3 lords working together.

1 minute ago, Spectrum said:

Yeah, I understand. But you know, they can go for the '5th route isn't THE "canon" route.' I mean, I really don't want the game to have a "true ending" route. Not a big fan of these if the other routes don't lead to it, making all of them irrelevant. I just want another possibility where we see the 3 lords working together.

Agreed

5 minutes ago, Spectrum said:

Well it could be possible. We'll have to see in terms of dlc.

1 minute ago, Zoderos said:

Can someone summarize to me what happens to Byleth, Rhea, Sothis and Edelgard in each of the Black Eagles route? 

Spoiler

Byleth (Edelgard Route) : Lives, but loses power of progenitor. Continues to assist Edelgard, or runs off with love interest.

Byleth (Rhea route) : Becomes King of Fodlan. Still has progenitor power.

Rhea (Edelgard) : Goes nuts, gets killed by Byleth and Edelgard.

Rhea (Rhea) : Possibly lives, possibly dies. Definitely lives if Byleth S supported her, in which case she remains Archbishop and assists him.

Sothis (All routes) : Merges with Byleth's soul. Vanishes, but returns if S supported.

Edelgard (Edelgard) : Becomes Emperor of Fodlan. Reforms society and abolishes crests.

Edelgard (Rhea) : Get's killed by Byleth.

2 minutes ago, Onestep said:
  Hide contents

Byleth (Edelgard Route) : Lives, but loses power of progenitor. Continues to assist Edelgard, or runs off with love interest.

Byleth (Rhea route) : Becomes King of Fodlan. Still has progenitor power.

Rhea (Edelgard) : Goes nuts, gets killed by Byleth and Edelgard.

Rhea (Rhea) : Possibly lives, possibly dies. Definitely lives if Byleth S supported her, in which case she remains Archbishop and assists him.

Sothis (All routes) : Merges with Byleth's soul. Vanishes, but returns if S supported.

Edelgard (Edelgard) : Becomes Emperor of Fodlan. Reforms society and abolishes crests.

Edelgard (Rhea) : Get's killed by Byleth.

Thank you. 

Spoiler

Rhea route looks 10 times better already than edgegard. Do we know what happens to the student units if you side with the church? It would be a same if you spent your resources just for them to abandon you. 

8 minutes ago, Zoderos said:

Thank you. 

Hide contents

Rhea route looks 10 times better already than edgegard. Do we know what happens to the student units if you side with the church? It would be a same if you spent your resources just for them to abandon you. 

Spoiler

They have endings for you becoming king, so they probably side with Byleth.

Concerns Lysithea:

Spoiler

It appears she doesn't actually die in game however in most of her endings she does except in a few, namely Byleth's and Linhardt.

15 minutes ago, Azz said:

Concerns Lysithea:

Hide contents

It appears she doesn't actually die in game however in most of her endings she does except in a few, namely Byleth's and Linhardt.

Thank god she'll be my first golden deer waifu plus(ending spoilers):

Spoiler

In Male Byleths marriage endings with her they have kids together(Chadlyth being a Chad MANY are going to love getting this for their first playthrough I'm sure such as me!) so yeah she'll be fine there!

Still strange most the others are bad endings for her though...

6 minutes ago, Azz said:

Concerns Lysithea:

Hide contents

Spoiler

And hannemans