• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, NeoAmon said:
  Hide contents

Wyvern doesn't have a beard, leaks are fake. 😛

Spoiler

I knew we couldn't trust Thani, tsk tsk

In all seriousness, with his master class being Barbarossa, his wyvern having a beard makes a lot sense

1 hour ago, VincentASM said:

I'm guessing whoever wrote that ad only played or saw one route?

Anyway, working on the abilities list right now.

Just to emphasise, there won't be a list of who learns what for a while. Or stuff like growth rates.

Not until we figure out how these files work. I have a bad feeling all of the important files have been stripped of all information, besides the hard data. So it's nigh impossible to tell what file is what--and what the data inside is. It's not too bad if it's text, but if it's numbers and stuff, ouch.

In a sense, I guess we're back to the GBA and before days. Except the file size has grown exponentially. Nevermind looking for a needle in a haystack, it's like looking for an ant in a mansion. That said, I think we'll pull through somehow. If we all put our minds to it...

I think at best IS is trying to bring the new fanbase and old fanbase together. I mean the dating sims aspect in the first half people probably arent going to like to much.

Now we just need Dimitri’s Advanced Tier class specs, and then all of their three Master Tier classes!! I am so excited to see them and see what they specialize in! (I hope Edelgard’s can wield magic.) 

Does someone know what will happen to our students if we

Spoiler

go edelgards route but then side with the church? will they stay with us or go with her? wanted to go BE but i realy feel like edelgard gets the short end of the stick in regards to characters and class diversity

Just now, Dewel said:

Does someone know what will happen to our students if we

Hide contents

go edelgards route but then side with the church? will they stay with us or go with her? wanted to go BE but i realy feel like edelgard gets the short end of the stick in regards to characters and class diversity

Spoiler

Apparently everyone but Edelgard and Hubert side with you and the church also and in exchange, you don't lose Flayn, Seteth and Catherine since they defect if you join Edelgard

Ok thank you 

2 minutes ago, Azz said:
  Hide contents

Apparently everyone but Edelgard and Hubert side with you and the church also and in exchange, you don't lose Flayn, Seteth and Catherine since they defect if you join Edelgard

Spoiler

i think the same goes for Alois and Cyril too

15 minutes ago, Azz said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Flayn, Seteth and Catherine defected? I am pretty sure you have to kill them in Edelgard path according to the leaker.

Edited by Timlugia

6 minutes ago, Timlugia said:
  Hide contents

Flayn, Seteth and Catherine defected? I am pretty sure you have to kill them in Edelgard path according to the leaker.

Spoiler

What I mean is, pre timeskip (or at least before the final chapter of academy phase) it is possible to have at least Flayn and Catherine recruited (unsure about Seteth) and if you are playing BE and side with Edelgard and not Rhea, those units will defect and will no longer be playable.

5 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I have a gameplay question. The Black Eagles and the Blue Lions have both been leaks so I'm wondering about their maps. Do they share the maps till the timeskip with only your units being different or do each houses have unique routes?

I have heard that post timeskip, maps are different per route, however I wouldn't be surprised if some maps are shared if they take place in the same location (ala Fates)

Just now, MetalAmethyst said:
  Hide contents

Is Edelgard the Flame Emperor? Or is this false?

Spoiler

Yes she is

Only some s support dialogues were released. Sothiss is on page 23 of this thread

Dimitris and Claude’s are floating around 4chan 

Endings are here - https://pastebin.com/M2TqUPQ2

On a different note - character growths found!

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/cgxnva/three_houses_unit_growth_rates/

8 hours ago, Onestep said:

SPOILERS FOR SOTHIS (I've cleaned the text a bit)

Hide contents

... The war is over... ... But this is only the beginning...

... Complain, complain, complain...

Sothis: What is it now? Hm?! You are a fool! Just standing there and nacting nonchalant! Have you already forgotten about me?!

Byleth: You said you were going to vanish...

Sothis: I also said I would always be with you! But perhaps you would have preferred it if I had nvanished without a trace! Hmph. You were alone...

Sothis: And so I chose to come back to this world...to stay with you.

Byleth: I was doing OK...

Byleth: I was lonely.

Sothis: Do not put on a show! You know you cannot hide your truth from me.

Sothis: I know, I know. Keep back your tears. You have me now.

Sothis: And I must say...that you have done quite well. Of course you have. I chose to join our souls because I have great faith in you.

Sothis: And yet, I must admit I did not know you would achieve so much. To think you could have died so early on...

Byleth: Was it you who saved me?

Byleth: That was a close call...

Sothis: Well, who can say? My memory is faint...

Sothis: And that is all you have to say? You are impossible to stir...

Sothis: But all is well that ends so well. Is that not what they say?

Byleth (I think): Since you're here... I want you to have this.

Sothis: Huh? What is that thing?! A ring, of course. But I must ask... For whom?

Byleth (I think): My pocket.

Sothis: I see... Or no. I take it back. You are not making any sense! Could it be...that my own feelings were somehow influential?

Sothis: But when I think about it like that, I can't help but feel that...that... That I'm so in love I should make an eternal vow!

Byleth: Do you really love me that much?

Sothis: What?! Oh! I! Were you...eavesdropping?! Oh, fine! I shall admit... I do. I love you deeply! Overwhelmingly! Passionately! Ours is a love without an end! And so... I guess I shall accept that ring of yours.

Byleth: You will?

Sothis: Indeed. It's only right, for you and I are joined within our souls. And that is much the same as marriage, don't you think? The stone within your chest is little more than decoration now/The stone within your chest... It is no more (Route split, she only says one). That means...it is within your very soul that I exist. ... And so?

Sothis: Whatever are you waiting for? How do I... Hm? Ah. Well, just wear it on your own finger! Our love is all that matters, not a ring. The two of us are one, for now and ever. I hope you are aware of that. In sickness and in health, and come what may, I shall be deep within your heart. I...I love you. And I can feel the warmth of lovefrom you as well.

Byleth: I love you too.

Sothis: I know. You can no longer hide a thing from me. The day you die, I'll follow you. We shall journey as one until the end of time. I never tire of being around you. Since we could not trade words for far too long, I have much that I wish to say to you! I know just where to start. Do you recall what we spoke of before? I had told you not to let your guard down...Honestly, I adore you, but you can be so childish...

Edited by Brimney
Didn’t mean to double post, sorry!

I saw Edelgard's supports a while back, too.

Spoiler

It's a much more explicit romance than the ending lets on; you exchange rings and she says that she will find a "suitable successor" so she can retire with you. A bit odd, there, because it sounds awfully like it was written specifically for a pairing that can't have children but as far as I can tell it's for both Byleths.

1 hour ago, Dewel said:

Ok thank you 

Hide contents

i think the same goes for Alois and Cyril too

Spoiler

From matching up the character histories  in the leak, I believe Alois will stay with you if you pick Edelgard. But honestly I have trouble looking through the thing so I'm not confident.  

On a seperate but path related note.

Spoiler

Has anyone confirmed/denied that Hilda can't join up if you go with Edelgard's route? I can't seem to find her character history there and that suggests she can't join. (but again not loving the format nor do I know how consistent it is) 

Can you S-support Rhea in the Blue Lions or Golden Deer path? 

Spoiler

I know it’s been mentioned in the split church supported route of Black Eagles but I only like one student from that house and hoped to get her S support convo playing either of the other two paths.

Spoiler

I was upset at first when I thought I couldn’t romance Claude but now it seems they end up having a log distance relationship which doesn't bug me at all considering my current and only relationship is long distance and we’ve been together four years now. My bf is also a lot like Claude so I guess my irl love life is now in Three Houses haha