(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Arachnofiend said:

I saw Edelgard's supports a while back, too.

Reveal hidden contents

It's a much more explicit romance than the ending lets on; you exchange rings and she says that she will find a "suitable successor" so she can retire with you. A bit odd, there, because it sounds awfully like it was written specifically for a pairing that can't have children but as far as I can tell it's for both Byleths.

Edelgard finds a successor in every ending, I believe. She doesn't want to pass the Throne to her children.

Edited by Onestep

6 minutes ago, Timlugia said:
  Hide contents

Since we could not trade words for far too long, I have much that I wish to say to you!

Hide contents

So Sothis will leave regardless if you S support her?

Spoiler

She fuses with Byleth pre-timeskip and only seems to come back if you can S-support her at the end.

2 minutes ago, Onestep said:
  Hide contents

She fuses with Byleth pre-timeskip and only seems to come back if you can S-support her at the end.

Yeah, but her final lines suggested she didn't have much time left even S-support, so I was wondering.

1 minute ago, Owain Dark said:

I dont know if this belong in the general question or spoiler thread but

Hide contents

Will there be normal promotions aka with a hero's crest(lol) or is everything done by exams?

Spoiler

Everything seems to be exams with the exception of the lords who all have story based promos, or at least can promo to master tier as soon as they hit level 30

2 minutes ago, Timlugia said:

Yeah, but her final lines suggested she didn't have much time left even S-support, so I was wondering.

Spoiler

She's saying that because she couldn't speak to you for a long while, she has  a lot to say, not that she hasn't got long to talk to you now.

Gonna toss a question out there since I don't want to be lurking leak threads 24/7...

Do we know if we fight the other students in the other routes? Say I go Black Eagles, do I fight Blue Lion and Golden Deer students if I didn't recruit them? This may impact my playthroughs  as I may not recruit everyone and just stick "in-house" for my initial playthrough for lore purposes...

I know the Lords and presumably their retainers are fought. I'm just wondering about the Students and other staff at the monastery.

Edited by Sire

35 minutes ago, Brimney said:

Lol at Manuela

spoilers for timeskip and spoiler character 

Reveal hidden contents

FC50F99A-09E5-49D1-BB9F-A851C11E719D.thumb.jpeg.6b77fce0d473344fa77bcfd3721bc8ef.jpeg

Also you can instruct post time skip

Reveal hidden contents

0FFBD8F6-1AB5-40A3-AD1C-6B216668B704.thumb.jpeg.e64aecc64dfd056eb8bcee7e15618d16.jpeg

Spoiler

Ho. Ly. Crap! Once again, Three Houses, you never cease to surprise me.

Just now, BaKaDaNaa said:

Don't want to get spoiled but I'll still risk asking here: do we know if the game is still long after the time skip or if it's a three missions and over kind of thing?

Pretty sure it’s another 12 chapters. So 24 chapters total between pre and post skip

1 minute ago, BaKaDaNaa said:

Don't want to get spoiled but I'll still risk asking here: do we know if the game is still long after the time skip or if it's a three missions and over kind of thing?

It's still long. I believe it took one of the previewers 20hrs to complete the game post skip

18 minutes ago, Timlugia said:

There are limited seats in the room, does that mean there are actually hard capped unit numbers?

I suspect your recruitment numbers are capped regardless just because it isn't feasible to hit the requirements for every character. This is a limited economy game, after all.

2 minutes ago, Azz said:

Pretty sure it’s another 12 chapters. So 24 chapters total between pre and post skip

1 minute ago, Wheels said:

It's still long. I believe it took one of the previewers 20hrs to complete the game post skip

Good to hear, thank you both.

3 minutes ago, Timlugia said:

Which one is that?

At the start when you pick gender. It's a pretty small loop but I can't stop listening to it, it's very atmospheric. 

By the way, does anyone know what date of birth does?

Edited by Matroska

1 hour ago, Brimney said:

Lol at Manuela

spoilers for timeskip and spoiler character 

Hide contents

FC50F99A-09E5-49D1-BB9F-A851C11E719D.thumb.jpeg.6b77fce0d473344fa77bcfd3721bc8ef.jpeg

Also you can instruct post time skip

Hide contents

0FFBD8F6-1AB5-40A3-AD1C-6B216668B704.thumb.jpeg.e64aecc64dfd056eb8bcee7e15618d16.jpeg

Edit: trying to collect support convos here https://pastebin.com/iGGYsmdd

Spoiler

Oh snap its a full on war meeting than classroom YESSSSS love that detail!