(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, BaKaDaNaa said:

Another question: Do we know if there are proper map animations in this game or if it's just two units colliding with each other again? I loved the Tellius ones.

Yes they are akin to Tellius actually!

Just now, BaKaDaNaa said:

Really? That's so cool! Would you happen to have footage of this?

Thank you for your reply anyway!

I have seen footage but I can't remember where sorry. I believe it was on Serenes, though I can't remember which topic it was it

3 hours ago, Sire said:

Gonna toss a question out there since I don't want to be lurking leak threads 24/7...

Do we know if we fight the other students in the other routes? Say I go Black Eagles, do I fight Blue Lion and Golden Deer students if I didn't recruit them? This may impact my playthroughs  as I may not recruit everyone and just stick "in-house" for my initial playthrough for lore purposes...

I know the Lords and presumably their retainers are fought. I'm just wondering about the Students and other staff at the monastery.

Do we have any information on the above question? I saw the text dump had some flavored text like "went missing after searching for Rhea" or "killed by a monster".

7 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:
  Hide contents

Recruiting post time skip interesting. I wonder if what are the requirements to get some ex students. The psycho option is also fun.   

Definitely the charm stat which was rumored if so very nice!

1 hour ago, BaKaDaNaa said:

Really? That's so cool! Would you happen to have footage of this?

Thank you for your reply anyway!

Just a small snippet, this was originally posted on page 1 of the general questions thread:

El_BREATH_OF_THE_WILD_de_FIRE_EMBLEM_La_

13 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Recruiting post time skip interesting. I wonder if what are the requirements to get some ex students. The psycho option is also fun.   

This is one of the best things I've seen so far. 

Ironic

if the conquest ending is the one where you don't actually gain any power for yourself or your dynasty. I want political opportunist Byleth. I mean, why even marry into the royal family if your heir doesn't stand to inherit? It certainly wouldn't be for love.

10 hours ago, VincentASM said:

They wouldn't do that from a marketing standpoint! It's called false advertisement XD

WIP abilities page

I couldn't match all the icons. Feel free to poke me if you know which icons are used. Some icons are recycled and there are some leftover icons at the bottom of the page.

I laughed when I saw MissingNo. in the game.

It looks like they're reusing some of the stuff from Awakening and Fates. And the nullification abilities are probably enemy-exclusive, as well. But didn't one of the Famitsu articles list Vantage as one of the Swordsmaster's skills?

39 minutes ago, Armchair General said:

It looks like they're reusing some of the stuff from Awakening and Fates. And the nullification abilities are probably enemy-exclusive, as well. But didn't one of the Famitsu articles list Vantage as one of the Swordsmaster's skills?

IIRC, Vantage was only for Hero. Swordmasters get Sword Crit +10 instead.

1 hour ago, Azz said:

RAISE THE ALARM! CALUSE'S MASTER CLASS HAS ARRIVED

Reveal hidden contents

cutansy0g5c31.png

He painted it white. And somehow, it looks even more awesome !

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:
  Hide contents

Interesting details.

Look at the shiny axe that one of the ennemy have on the right of the screen. Looks familiar, huh ? Look at what Eldegard doesn't have too.

I also love how they blunty say 'Recruit' or 'Kill'. No babysitting morality wise in this game apparently.

23 hours ago, Mikethemaster2018 said:

I think at best IS is trying to bring the new fanbase and old fanbase together. I mean the dating sims aspect in the first half people probably arent going to like to much.

I honestly have no issue with that aspect even as an old time player, but i know i am an exception to many because it so happens my 2 favorite game series of all time are FE and persona. So 3 houses is like a game made for me.

double post.

Edited by hadosama