(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

According to Reddit, the leaker has said they are no longer leaking as they want to enjoy the rest of the game (and also to save surprises for us). They said if the rest of the game isn’t leaked by Tuesday they might continue leaking but for now they aren't releasing more stuff

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious, what happened to two other houses if you sided with Edelgard? Are they sided with the church? (or else I can't see why the war has been going for 5 years since Edelgard's mutiny took over the monastery in the opening phase )

On the contrary, if you sided with the church, what will two other houses do, are you fighting all three of them?

Edited by Timlugia

57 minutes ago, Timlugia said:

I am curious, what happened to two other houses if you sided with Edelgard? Are they sided with the church? (or else I can't see why the war has been going for 5 years)

On the contrary, if you sided with the church, what will two other houses do, are you fighting all three of them?

Good question... I was always under the impression that the war started because of an accumulation of minor conflicts & misunderstanding that eventually goes out of control.

I can't imagine that the reason for the other houses to go to war would change depending on your choice, because that would be asking for terrible story writing otherwise.

Edited by Modirufa6317

5 minutes ago, Modirufa6317 said:

Good question... I was always under the impression that the war started because of an accumulation of minor conflicts & misunderstanding that eventually goes out of control.

I can't imagine that the reason for the other houses to go to war would change depending on your choice, because that's just asking for terrible story writing.

Theory only for now, but I think these events still happen and the big difference is who will get to put the final nail in the peace's coffin, by launching the offensive to take over the monastery, namely the house you chose. Church path would have you defending it instead. Big question being against who?

1 minute ago, Hardric62 said:

. Church path would have you defending it instead. Big question being against who?

Obviously against Imperial Army at the first, but I wonder if two other houses sided with you or with Edelgard in this case.

2 minutes ago, Druplesnubb said:

I'm fairly certain the outfit you see in the cutscenes is his new Noble outfit.

Pretty sure that's not the case, as Edelgard's red-caped outfit isn't her Noble gear, it's her Armored Lord gear. 

2 minutes ago, Druplesnubb said:

The cape is part of her new Noble outfit, you can see it in one image of the Black Eagle meeting.

Her default class post-skip isn't Noble, though. That's the point I was making. Plus the fact that the Armored Lord sprite contains the cape and red dress...
image.png.867ae2a279ff7c7e441eb83bfd848092.png

Edited by 0 Def Cleric

Claude's model for what is presumably Noble Post Timeskip contains his default post timeskip attire; so I'm pretty sure the Noble attire will be the default post timeskip attire for the other 2. However; I feel like that Dimitri class is probably Tier 4; given his nearing 60 HP for an infantry unit. Even if it isn't Tier 4 and it's Tier 3 Class I'm still fairly certain the Lords will still get unique Tier 4 classes too.

5 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

Claude's model for what is presumably Noble Post Timeskip contains his default post timeskip attire; so I'm pretty sure the Noble attire will be the default post timeskip attire for the other 2. However; I feel like that Dimitri class is probably Tier 4; given his nearing 60 HP for an infantry unit. Even if it isn't Tier 4 and it's Tier 3 Class I'm still fairly certain the Lords will still get unique Tier 4 classes too.

That's probably likely. Actually, I'd expect that maybe they'd just use the same model for Noble and (default personal class here) post-skip, since they're not students any more.

19 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

I think Dims noble outfit is the one with the Furr cape

Isn't that exactly what I said? 

17 minutes ago, 0 Def Cleric said:

Her default class post-skip isn't Noble, though. That's the point I was making. Plus the fact that the Armored Lord sprite contains the cape and red dress...
image.png.867ae2a279ff7c7e441eb83bfd848092.png

The Noble outifts and the unique class outfits look really similar. Just look at Dimitri. I expect Edelgard's Armoured Lord outfit to look basically the same as her Noble outfit but with somewhat thicker armour.

4 minutes ago, 0 Def Cleric said:

That's probably likely. Actually, I'd expect that maybe they'd just use the same model for Noble and (default personal class here) post-skip, since they're not students any more.

This is explicitly not the case. Look how Byleth's Enlightened One outfit doesn't look anything like how he appears in cutscenes and Garreg Mach.

Just now, Druplesnubb said:

This is explicitly not the case. Look how Byleth's Enlightened One outfit doesn't look anything like how he appears in cutscenes and Garreg Mach.

Byleth is a special case, because they're not a student, and therefore don't need their Garreg Mach outfit to change post-skip. Granted, I might be wrong, but I would presume that is the reason.

Guess with the Enlightened One Class, Byleth eventually being a Mythic Hero in Heroes isn't too farfetched~

Looking at the post-Timeskip BE students makes the lack of husbandos in this game so blatant and depressing

A new leaker has joined discord, they got their copy early. They’ve just started the game, they’ve posted a few new things we haven’t seen yet of the first chapter. I’ve reached my file limit here, so I’ll just post them in this imgur link: https://m.imgur.com/umpTmAY

https://m.imgur.com/a/xHmh8KE

Edited by Brimney

Just now, Brimney said:

A new leaker has joined discord, they got their copy early. They’ve just started the game, they’ve posted a few new things we haven’t seen yet of the first chapter. I’ve reached my file limit here, so I’ll jus post them in this imgur link: https://m.imgur.com/45uWPR3,25sCTed,BGYRUFt,umpTmAY,K47Se4Z,44uKFPf,0kwEN5h

Honestly by then we'll have the game but lets see how far they'll get before then also is it a different house?

Yep, they’re going blue lions they say. At this point I think we won’t get a lot of new new stuff before release until we have a data miner, but until then it’s still cool to see a few things 

Edited by Brimney
I need more sleep

4 minutes ago, 0 Def Cleric said:

Do you mean Golden Deer or Blue Lions with this? 

Its the SUPER secret route,duh! 

Just wait until Black Lions NOW that one is super dark!

Edited by User name

Might start winding down and beginning to stop coming to the forums as much now - I'll lurk again in the morning but after then I'll probably stop until after the game is out; it's been a good run brothers!

No wonder Lonato hates the church and starts a rebellion... they killed his son. Damn poor Ashe, he needs a hug