(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

Just now, Azz said:

No wonder Lonato hates the church and starts a rebellion... they killed his son. Damn poor Ashe, he needs a hug

And I'm pretty sure he only adopted Ashe to fill the hole his son left; even more reason to give him a hug.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah sorry it took so long, there’s now every profile I think I except dimitris, which was never posted. Leakermis sitll playing, expect more stuff within the next few hours 

This new stuff is coming from the fire emblem subreddit discord on their three houses spoiler channel, by the way

Edited by Brimney

24 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

And I'm pretty sure he only adopted Ashe to fill the hole his son left; even more reason to give him a hug.

Ashe's profile says that his adoptive brother was executed three years after Ashe was adopted, so Lonato did adopt him out of the goodness of his heart (Probably).

even more oof if true.

1 minute ago, Brimney said:

Yeah sorry it took so long, there’s now every profile I think I except dimitris, which was never posted. Leakermis sitll playing, expect more stuff within the next few hours 

Dimitri's is posted now, but the quality is actual ass:

Spoiler

SPOILER_0.jpg?width=566&height=425

I did the best I could to transcribe the character history:

Spoiler

1162: Born the eldest son of Lambert(?), king of Faerghus

1176: Sole survivor of the Tragedy of Duscur

1178: Serves as a distinguished commander in the suppression of a western Kingdom rebellion

1180: Enrolls at the Officers Academy at Garreg Mach

As for the whole "I wonder where Claude and Dimitri come into play during the war" I imagine the war is mainly between the Church and Adrestia at the start; as Edelgard is the only Lord who is currently in power - she is crowned Emperor as soon as she finishes her education at Garreg Mach. The other 2 aren't in power yet; so I presume Claude's grandfather and whoever is ruling Faerghus pre-timeskip are staying out of the War until the Lord's personal ties to one another make the war a lot more personal and messy when Claude and to a certain extent Dimitri(who we know is still only Prince) rise to power.

So Dimitri served as a Commander in a battle aged 15? No wonder he's sort of scarred.

Edited by HappyHawlucha.

Just now, SageOfAnys said:

Hide contents

1162: Born the eldest son of Lambert(?), king of Faerghus

1176: Sole survivor of the Tragedy of Duscur

1178: Serves as a distinguished commander in the suppression of a western Kingdom rebellion

1180: Enrolls at the Officers Academy at Garreg Mach

"Distinguished Commander" at 15, damn son.

Welp. A princess who went through exile and probably imprisonment and seeing her siblings (at least) slaughtered during whatever coup which caused said exile, a prince sole survivor of a slaughter still not defined beyond being a colossal bloody mess, and leading at war by 16, and a likely bastard of the ruling house in what is probably some sort of oligarchic alliance, aka the only political regime able to match an empire in sheer volume of intrigue and political nastiness, leading to probable 'fun' times... Boy, the lords of the game got it real hard.

1 minute ago, Hardric62 said:

Welp. A princess who went through exile and probably imprisonment and seeing her siblings (at least) slaughtered during whatever coup which caused said exile, a prince sole survivor of a slaughter still not defined beyond being a colossal bloody mess, and leading at war by 16, and a likely bastard of the ruling house in what is probably some sort of oligarchic alliance, aka the only political regime able to match an empire in sheer volume of intrigue and political nastiness, leading to probable 'fun' times... Boy, the lords of the game got it real hard.

I think it's safe to say this will be the darkest FE yet.

Props to the writer, literally all the background is perfect so far, it's just a matter of seeing it unfold

Just now, Hardric62 said:

Oh and I just looked again more closely at the profiles. The bloody mess Dimitri survived? Looks like it was a 'subjugation' of the area. Imagination can go on for a while with that blank check.

A purgatory/cleansing? Hm. Yet again Dedue is from Duscae origin and bff of DimDim.

6 minutes ago, Hardric62 said:

Oh and I just looked again more closely at the profiles. The bloody mess Dimitri survived? Looks like it was a 'subjugation' of the area. Imagination can go on for a while with that blank check.

I always interpreted the "subjugation" as more of a knee-jerk response by the kingdom after the slaughter of the royal family and (based off of Ingrid's and Felix's bios) a handful of important nobles. Similar to how the US responded after the 9/11 attacks, or how WWI was basically triggered by a a series of declarations of war after major royalty was assassinated by a terrorist organization.

Still, unless this is a Serenes situation, it makes you wonder what sort of animosity the people of Duscar had for the nobility of the Kingdom. Even if it was a Serenes situation, that brings up another question of why were they the targets of blame? They probably were easy targets, sure, but I feel like there would be better targets to choose in that situation if you wanted to pin the blame on someone considering Duscar doesn't seem to be a very powerful region.

If Duscar was really Serenesed, I wonder who actually killed the king... 

Spoiler

Maybe Cornelia manipulated some nobles to do so so she could increase her power over Faerghus

Leaker said they gonna go through the library and drop all the lore so be prepared

Edited by Azz

19 minutes ago, Brimney said:

It’s book time http://imgur.com/a/dRfvhbN

So both Nemesis and Serios were practically immortal somehow, both lived at least a few hundred years already before Year 91. Serios was likely a dragon, but what was Nemesis? And Red Canyon wasn't mentioned in the record.

And the three nations once united to fight Almyan, I suspect they will play a role again once the three nations start fighting themselves.

Edited by Timlugia

And here is Part 2: https://imgur.com/gallery/9yN14fB

Man, the more lore gets out,the more you wonder how there isn't a war already.

Edit:

Spoiler

Edelgard's backstory just took a turn for the worst. Looks like her family lost the putsch, and it looks like her 'villegiature' in the Kingdom was probably as an hostage... 'Neat' relation to her dislikes.

Dimitri got an uncle left, and looks like Claude wasn't just a bastard, but a 'long lost heir' from his disappeared mother. A Song of Ice and Fire looks like a Saturday Cartoon compared to that mess.

Edited by Hardric62
Forgot to spoiler the additions.

Ugh the lore is so fascinating Fates and it's no name continent is seething

Okay so from my reading about nobles:

Spoiler

Based on house Fraldarius, Felix and Dimitri being pals is faith.

House Charon seems to have close ties to the Church, explaining Catherine.

House Galatea, after they split from Daphnel seemed to steal their crest as well, explaining why house Daphnel have produced no crest bearing heirs. Also they were hit with a big famine, explaining Ingrid's desire to marry a wealthy nobleman.

House Kleiman is fishy. They definitely had something to do with the Duscar situation.

House Ordelia is loosing street cred so they possibly are experimenting on their current heir (Lysithea) in order to maybe give her two crests so she becomes super powerful. Still no idea how she bears the crest o Charon since Charon has no mention of being involved with Leicester.

House Glousceter are essentially house Riegan's rival and will probably try and take head of the roundtable.

House Edmund seems super chill.

Interesting how both Vestra and Aegir were the rebels, I wonder why Edelgard would trust Hubert and Ferdinand in any case....

Caspir's family leads Imperial army sans the guards, since Caspir is the second child, I assume his older brother must be the commander.

The goddess power to human was the holy blood, FE4?

And the book calls Seiros the child of goddess, if this was taken literally, that would make Edelgard a relative to Sothis and Byleth then?

(which would explain why she also has Crest of Flame)

33 minutes ago, Brimney said:

It’s book time http://imgur.com/a/dRfvhbN

13 minutes ago, Hardric62 said:

And here is Part 2: https://imgur.com/gallery/9yN14fB

Man, the more lore gets out,the more you wonder how there isn't a war already.

Yes, feed me more lore... mooore!

Interesting tibits I noticed:

Spoiler
  • As someone mentioned earlier, Serios and Nemesis lived for a REALLY long time, definitely some shenanigans going on. While Serios being a manakete is a popular theory, what about Nemesis? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he have normal ears?
  • Dimitri is still prince as his uncle Rufus of Itha is serving as regent for now
  • The lands of Galatea experience famine in 1170, which lines up with a theory that Ingrid really loves food because of some period of starvation she experienced.
  • Seems like Claude has a female cousin that is MIA, and his uncle (the original heir) died in an "accident." If Thani leaks are right with Claude's inheritence playing a major role, these two this incident are definitely going to be important
  • ^^^NVM, looking at the wording again, it's unspecific if it's referring to Claude's mother or someone else, but going by Occam's Razor I'm going with mother
  • Ingrid from Faerghus bears the Crest of Daphnel, while no one from House Daphnel has had the crest for generations. That's kind of hilarious and sad
  • Lord Arundel is the one who takes Edelgard to Faerghus for safety during the Insurrection of the Seven... but he's also one of the principle instigators of the event?
  • Emile, the heir of House Bartels, is missing and potentially responsible for the deaths of nearly everyone in the household. He is also Mercedes's younger brother. *Stares at Jeritza* HMMMMMMMM
  • Apparently all those that the Goddess blessed with crests all had unnaturally long lifespans. If Serios, Seteth, Flayn (and potentially Rhea?) aren't manaketes, they could all just still be kicking because of the blessing of the Goddess

Edited by SageOfAnys

Okay for the world building I'll make an exception and take a peek. Its not gonna be that spoiler heavy right? Right?

Spoiler

*Reads Claude has a mysterious parentage* Shit!

That bit aside I do like a lot of the worldbuilding. Its already shaping up to be the most detailed continent thus far. I like the information provided on the regions outside of Fodland and the occasional wars between them and Fodlan. It makes the world seem bigger. I'm a fan of mysterious magic cities so Morfis seems interesting. I also like what I read about Almira. Might it be mongol inspired as well as middle eastern? Aside from deserts they do mention steppes, horses and being really warlike. 

I was hoping for more info on house Ordelia. We know the reason of their little problem but not how they were before it. Maybe in another book. 

I can't wait for a someone to put this all chronologically along with all the unit facts in their bios too. I wonder if it will be larger than GotHW.