BZL8

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, xchickengirlx said:

imgur gallery of all the S support images with Byleth

Reveal hidden contents

Can someone please confirm if it’s possible to S support Rhea in the Blue Lions or Golden Deer routes? I need to have my battle plan in mind for Byleth x Rhea!

Well this is a bit unfortunate

Spoiler

Golden Deers don't have a single CG aside from support endings. It's looking like the GD+Claude were added late in development. Not a bad thing but it explains why Claude's route is relativly unknown compared to the other 2 and the events are drastically different to boot.

Some will probably call it filler.

28 minutes ago, xchickengirlx said:

imgur gallery of all the S support images with Byleth

Spoiler

Gilbert looks so good and now I'm sad all over again that he isn't actually a gay option 😞

Felix is seriously making me reconsider my plan to S rank Dmitri on my f!Byleth playthrough. Hoo mama!

Man, some of those CGs (alongside the new timeskip portraits) are making me reconsider my Byleth pairings...

Spoiler

Black Eagles - Sticking with Edelgard for "canon" reasons, but Petra is tempting. Dorothea also looks beautiful post timeskip...

Blue Lions - Gotta say, none of the BL girls interest that much. I would've said Ingrid, but after seeing her timeskip design I have reconsidered.

Golden Deer - I'm on that Lysithea train and she's slated to be main paring when I get around to doing my "ultimate run." Hilda is attempting to charm me, and it might be working. Meanwhile, Leonie looks pretty post-timeskip, but her unique CG leaves a bit to be desired.

Others - Gonna try to get Rhea in the Church Route just to see how that goes. Shamir is a possibility and she looks cute in her CG.Catherine reminds me a bit of Mordred from Fate for some reason, but she is shaping up to be interesting as well.

As for the dudes, Alois looks awesome while Raphael is still my boy. Then there's Claude, because he charms basically everyone and everything.

Guys guys, I just had a revelation about Sothis. And some S supports.

She is Rhea's mom right ? So that makes her a MILF. And you can marry that MILF who is still a loli inside your head.

You can not only marry a dad, but also a mom in this game. You can become a step-dad and a step-mom ! It's 2019 !

I mean it's ridiculous, but that's why it's funny ! And when tou think about it... BOOM.

1 hour ago, Liliesgrace said:

Can someone please confirm if it’s possible to S support Rhea in the Blue Lions or Golden Deer routes? I need to have my battle plan in mind for Byleth x Rhea!

Okay I'm not 100% certain, but based on what I can tell the answer is:

Spoiler

Probably not in either, it seems like she's Black Eagle siding with the Church route only.

As to why I think that's the case:

Spoiler

I saw some spoilers indicating she died in the Golden Deer route, so obviously a no-go there. And while she seems to always survive the Blue Lion route, the paired ending with her and the MC specifically mentions the main character being a ruler of a united kingdom of Fodlan and Rhea returning to her role as Archbishop. But Byleth only becomes ruler of a united kingdom of Fodlan in the Golden Deer and Church endings, in the Blue Lions route Byleth themself becomes archbishop. So unless the text dump is incomplete and left out an ending (possible since there's no particular Sothis ending shown despite us knowing she has an S support), it seems Rhea can only be romanced in Black Eagle Church route.

Edited by Mad_Scientist

21 minutes ago, Mad_Scientist said:

Okay I'm not 100% certain, but based on what I can tell the answer is:

Hide contents

Probably not in either, it seems like she's Black Eagle + Church route only.

As to why I think that's the case:

Hide contents

I saw some spoilers indicating she died in the Golden Deer route, so obviously a no-go there. And while she seems to always survive the Blue Lion route, the paired ending with her and the MC specifically mentions the main character being a ruler of a united kingdom of Fodlan and Rhea returning to her role as Archbishop. But Byleth only becomes ruler of a united kingdom of Fodlan in the Golden Deer and Church endings, in the Blue Lions route Byleth themself becomes archbishop. So unless the text dump is incomplete and left out an ending (possible since there's no particular Sothis ending shown despite us knowing she has an S support), it seems Rhea can only be romanced in Black Eagle Church route.

Spoiler

I don't think she's romancable in the Church Route. From the dump, there's some other ending texts, and this seems to be the one for the Church route

A rising flame was alight as the flow of time carved\na new history for Fódlan.
Rhea's wild rampage was put to an end, averting\nwhat could have been the greatest crisis in the\nhistory of Fódlan. After five and a half years of war,\na new age was set to begin.
The Empire, Kingdom, and Alliance—all political\nstructures that had once shaped the continent—were\ngone. A unified nation began to take shape under the\nwatchful eye of the Church of Seiros.
The church's new leader became a champion of the\npeople, working tirelessly to help them overcome the\nhorrors of war and to carve out a path towards\nreconstruction.
Just as Saint Seiros tended to those who suffered in\nwars of the past, Fódlan's new ruler embraced their\nrole as mother of all life and arbiter of every soul.

And this would be the generic Byleth ending that fits it? All the rest name you working together with a lord

S0 defeated those who slither in the dark\nand put down the crazed Immaculate One. In the\naftermath of the loss of Fódlan's great leading figures,\nEK00heEL00sheEM00 ascended the throne as the first leader of the\nUnited Kingdom of Fódlan. In EK00hisEL00herEM00 heart lived the\nindelible hope that their efforts would one day yield\nan era in which the people knew true peace and the\nhorrors of war were a hazy memory of the past.

So she seems to die in the Church route. I think it must be the Golden Deers route she survives on, because the texts I've seen say she took a life-threatening wound, but don't definitively say she's dead

Edited by Wheels

2 minutes ago, Wheels said:
  Hide contents

I don't think she's romancable in the Church Route. From the dump, there's some other ending texts, and this seems to be the one for the Church route

A rising flame was alight as the flow of time carved\na new history for Fódlan.
Rhea's wild rampage was put to an end, averting\nwhat could have been the greatest crisis in the\nhistory of Fódlan. After five and a half years of war,\na new age was set to begin.
The Empire, Kingdom, and Alliance—all political\nstructures that had once shaped the continent—were\ngone. A unified nation began to take shape under the\nwatchful eye of the Church of Seiros.
The church's new leader became a champion of the\npeople, working tirelessly to help them overcome the\nhorrors of war and to carve out a path towards\nreconstruction.
Just as Saint Seiros tended to those who suffered in\nwars of the past, Fódlan's new ruler embraced their\nrole as mother of all life and arbiter of every soul.

And this would be the generic Byleth ending that fits it

S0 defeated those who slither in the dark\nand put down the crazed Immaculate One. In the\naftermath of the loss of Fódlan's great leading figures,\nEK00heEL00sheEM00 ascended the throne as the first leader of the\nUnited Kingdom of Fódlan. In EK00hisEL00herEM00 heart lived the\nindelible hope that their efforts would one day yield\nan era in which the people knew true peace and the\nhorrors of war were a hazy memory of the past.

So she seems to die in the Church route. I think it must be the Golden Deers route she survives on, because the texts I've seen say she took a life-threatening wound, but don't definitively say she's dead

Spoiler

That's because Rhea apparently goes insane in the church route and you have to fight her anyways, but she can survive: at least that's what I read somewhere, but I'm having trouble finding the exact source right now.

1 minute ago, Mad_Scientist said:
  Hide contents

That's because Rhea apparently goes insane in the church route and you have to fight her anyways, but she can survive: at least that's what I read somewhere, but I'm having trouble finding the exact source right now.

Spoiler

Two other church endings showed her survive.

One of them clearly marked BylethXRhea.

After finally saving both Fódlan and Rhea from crisis,\nS0 ascended the throne as the first leader of\nthe United Kingdom of Fódlan. From EK00hisEL00herEM00 temporary\nresidence at Garreg Mach Monastery, EK00heEL00sheEM00 endeavored to\nrestore and develop Fódlan. Having narrowly escaped\ndeath, Rhea took time to recover her strength before\nreturning to her role as archbishop. Upon her return,\nshe applied herself to rehabilitating the church and\nhelping those who had suffered because of the war.\nThereafter, the two worked closely to forge new policies\nand achieve progress for Fódlan. The pair's collective work\ncame to be thought of as nothing short of miraculous.

2 minutes ago, Timlugia said:
  Hide contents

After finally saving both Fódlan and Rhea from crisis,\nS0 ascended the throne as the first leader of\nthe United Kingdom of Fódlan. From EK00hisEL00herEM00 temporary\nresidence at Garreg Mach Monastery, EK00heEL00sheEM00 endeavored to\nrestore and develop Fódlan. Having narrowly escaped\ndeath, Rhea took time to recover her strength before\nreturning to her role as archbishop. Upon her return,\nshe applied herself to rehabilitating the church and\nhelping those who had suffered because of the war.\nThereafter, the two worked closely to forge new policies\nand achieve progress for Fódlan. The pair's collective work\ncame to be thought of as nothing short of miraculous.

Spoiler

Aha, thank you! Finding anything in the text files is a pain, ahah

Just now, Timlugia said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Well the Byleth and Rhea marking as added by another poster, not part of the original text bin. But anyways yeah that is to me seems to clearly be a church ending. There's no mention of Nemesis, nor is there a mention of Claude leaving, and the language of "saving both Fodlan and Rhea from crisis" would make sense if Rhea rampaging was herself part of the crisis.

10 minutes ago, Wheels said:

Spoiler

This was the text causing people to think Rhea was a non romantic ending, because it doesn't say they got married.

But the S-support itself was very clear about they exchanged the rings. Plus the confession poster.

Edited by Timlugia

i hope im not the only one

Spoiler

that thinks claude’s S sup is rather... lacking if you compare w edelgard and dimitri’s. tbh edelgard’s whole sup C-A is touching and well written. you can totally feel her emotions and struggles, her liking to you and the impact you make in her life.

but Claude’s is just… he telling you to be king and by the end “i love you, now bye”. i totally understand hes more like a sea prince but considering his route seems the most vague (atm), w this sup it rlly looks like he deserved more hahhah. but tbh i do have a feeling he was added late in the game, maybe to change the usual plot of 2 sides where one is good and the other one is evil.

on another note,,

Spoiler

i still cant get over this part from Edelgard S support.

To think that I may truly call you my partner and equal now...
The solitary reign of Edelgard has come to an end. From now on, we walk this path together.
With time and care, the darkness shrouding this world will be lifted.
You and I will become the light that shines over Fódlan...just as you have shined upon my life.

15 minutes ago, Timlugia said:
  Hide contents

This was the text causing people to think Rhea was a non romantic ending, because it doesn't say they got married.

But the S-support itself was very clear about they exchanged the rings. Plus the confession poster.

Spoiler

There is a few character endings that are a little vague, but the S rank support/confession photo make it clear that romance is there. Claude being a huge one.

Edited by hadosama
forgot to mark spoiler

So the person who posted a bunch of movies without sound has added a few more to them. One in particular stands out to me:

Spoiler

So Krona's death is a bit more brutal than expected. Solon wasn't grabbing her by the throat like we thought from the brief shot of the scene, he goes full kali ma and rips out her heart, er, stone and crushes it and uses the power to trap Byleth in a separate dimension. Poor Krona.

9 minutes ago, ladyaliria said:

i hope im not the only one

Reveal hidden contents

that thinks claude’s S sup is rather... lacking if you compare w edelgard and dimitri’s. tbh edelgard’s whole sup C-A is touching and well written. you can totally feel her emotions and struggles, her liking to you and the impact you make in her life.

but Claude’s is just… he telling you to be king and by the end “i love you, now bye”. i totally understand hes more like a sea prince but considering his route seems the most vague (atm), w this sup it rlly looks like he deserved more hahhah. but tbh i do have a feeling he was added late in the game, maybe to change the usual plot of 2 sides where one is good and the other one is evil.

on another note,,

Reveal hidden contents

i still cant get over this part from Edelgard S support.

To think that I may truly call you my partner and equal now...
The solitary reign of Edelgard has come to an end. From now on, we walk this path together.
With time and care, the darkness shrouding this world will be lifted.
You and I will become the light that shines over Fódlan...just as you have shined upon my life.

Spoiler

Claude's is probably better with context cause at the moment no one knows much about his route. That being said, he's never seemed like a character who'd say  the same flowery speeeches Eldegard and Dimitri give

13 minutes ago, Mad_Scientist said:

So the person who posted a bunch of movies without sound has added a few more to them. One in particular stands out to me:

Reveal hidden contents

So Krona's death is a bit more brutal than expected. Solon wasn't grabbing her by the throat like we thought from the brief shot of the scene, he goes full kali ma and rips out her heart, er, stone and crushes it and uses the power to trap Byleth in a separate dimension. Poor Krona.

Poor Krona ? My arse.

😛
According to the other videos, she killed out dad !

(But man, do I love how Byleth actually tried to do something about it.)

23 minutes ago, Spectrum said:

I'm positive I saw Bernadetta wielding a bow while being a Pegasus Knight. Can anyone tell me how this works? Are the classes not weapon-locked?

No. The only weapons that are locked are gauntlets, which can only be used by non-mounted units and magic which is only available in magic classes

48 minutes ago, B.Leu said:

Hide contents

Poor Krona ? My arse.

😛
According to the other videos, she killed out dad !

(But man, do I love how Byleth actually tried to do something about it.)

Spoiler

Yeah but let's be honest we all knew Jeralt was a dead man walking, might as well be a mercy kill. 😄

It's funny, looking back the biggest red herring/mislead in marketing was the rivalry between Byleth and Edelgard

Remember how most people thought Edelgard represents Seiros, and Byleth was Nemesis?

Spoiler

Turned out it's the opposite, especially if you went to Church path.

Edited by Timlugia