(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does Dorothea have an ending with Manuela if they don't even have a support? 

Edit: My bad, I just assumed the paste bin had all of the supports. Once I followed the link and downloaded them, I found Dorothea's support with Manuela

Edited by ChickenBits

7 minutes ago, EdelgardHresvelgTargaryen said:

so is marianne's backstory ever discovered?

Spoiler

Marianne's crest is known as the Crest of The Beast. It originally belonged to Maurice, the 11 Elite however his crest turned him into a beast and thus his name was erased form history and the 11 Elites were made 10. Because of this, Marianne fears she too will transform into a beast one day and there is a rumour that people with his crest turn into beasts at night, which is why she is so reclusive and dislikes herself. In her paralogue, there is a beast attacking a town which she must defeat. The beast turns out to be Maurice himself, still alive as a beast more than 100 years later. Byleth and Marianne defeat the beast and earn his Hero relic which boosts her confidence.

4 hours ago, Brimney said:
  Hide contents

Yes he is, byleths mother was rheas daughter/one of her many attempts at reviving her mother. She dies shortly after byleths birth. 

O_O My face, in case you wonder.

This is going to be such a base-breaker for all the fans, and unlike in Awakenine/Fates, it's probably going to be deserved for once, I love it. If you have a S support with her, you are marrying your grandma which makes Sothis, your already great-grandma

also your Great-grandma in law, but if you S support Sothis, you are marrying your great-grandma, and that make Rhea your great-grandma, your daughter in law. The pope is your daughter in law !

I mean, there's probably some intend at cloning and stuff, but don't tell me it's not hilarious to think like I do. 😛

And boy, is Dimitri is going to smash the fetish of troubled but cute button for many girls. I admit, I wanted a better, if you can call that better, reason for him to lose hi eye than PTSD.
Like, Elde or Claude taking it instead.

Looks like every protagonist is very shady, and that they only partly redeem themselves by having you at their sides. Perfect !

Amiibo functionality seems to be that you level up the Amiibo Gazebo which periodically spawns better items based on its level. Scanning a FE character unlocks special things as well; I just used the Lucina one and got new music to use in battle.

4 minutes ago, B.Leu said:
  Hide contents

And boy, is Dimitri is going to smash the fetish of troubled but cute button for many girls. I admit, I wanted a better, if you can call that better, reason for him to lose hi eye than PTSD.

Spoiler

I disagree; if anything, I think that'd actually be the most predictable route to take to just have one of the others be responsible. At least this way they're mixing it up a bit in showing how tormented/borderline insane Dimitri is left by both his actions and those of the other houses, to the point he'd rather lose an eye than to keep seeing the same torturous images over and over.

IMHO, it's a stark but preferable contrast to lead-characters in other entries, like Xander or Corrin in Fates, giving a lot of lip-service on being tormented by their actions but almost never reflecting it in their actions (or at least not without intense amounts of between-the-lines reading). It doesn't gloss over the kind of trauma stuff like this causes or how close PTSD can take one to the edge of sanity, especially when the characters are supposed to be rather young. In that context, I think it's a perfectly acceptable course to take, at least in regards to showcasing a characters' flaws and torments. 

12 minutes ago, B.Leu said:

O_O My face, in case you wonder.

Hide contents

This is going to be such a base-breaker for all the fans, and unlike in Awakenine/Fates, it's probably going to be deserved for once, I love it. If you have a S support with her, you are marrying your grandma which makes Sothis, your already great-grandma

also your Great-grandma in law, but if you S support Sothis, you are marrying your great-grandma, and that make Rhea your great-grandma, your daughter in law. The pope is your daughter in law !

I mean, there's probably some intend at cloning and stuff, but don't tell me it's not hilarious to think like I do. 😛

Looks like every protagonist is very shady, and that they only partly redeem themselves by having you at their sides. Perfect !

Spoiler

Byleth's mother is artificialy created being, not actually Rhea's daughter.

Just now, Tenzen12 said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

So, you're saying it's kind of like Robin in Awakening where they were trying to breed the perfect Grima vessel? I mean, it does seem like Byleth and Sothis have a somewhat similar "dragon ancestor possessing/merging with a descendent's soul" relationship like Robin and Grima.... well, save for the fact Sothis seems benign and leaves Byleth in control of their shared power, verses Grima's trying to dominate Robin.

Just now, MrMetroid said:
  Hide contents

So, you're saying it's kind of like Robin in Awakening where they were trying to breed the perfect Grima vessel? I mean, it does seem like Byleth and Sothis have a somewhat similar "dragon ancestor possessing/merging with a descendent's soul" relationship like Robin and Grima.... well, save for the fact Sothis seems benign and leaves Byleth in control of their shared power, verses Grima's trying to dominate Robin.

Yes, it's something similar, only that Sothis is benevolent rather than a world eating monster.

3 minutes ago, MrMetroid said:
  Hide contents

I disagree; if anything, I think that'd actually be the most predictable route to take to just have one of the others be responsible. At least this way they're mixing it up a bit in showing how tormented/borderline insane Dimitri is left by both his actions and those of the other houses, to the point he'd rather lose an eye than to keep seeing the same torturous images over and over.

IMHO, it's a stark but preferable contrast to lead-characters in other entries, like Xander or Corrin in Fates, giving a lot of lip-service on being tormented by their actions but almost never reflecting it in their actions (or at least not without intense amounts of between-the-lines reading). It doesn't gloss over the kind of trauma stuff like this causes or how close PTSD can take one to the edge of sanity, especially when the characters are supposed to be rather young. In that context, I think it's a perfectly acceptable course to take, at least in regards to showcasing a characters' flaws and torments. 

Predictable, yes, but I argue it would be better. Gouging your eye just sound weird and edgy... more dumb and edgy than what Dimitri seemed to be.

I mean gouging. Your Eye. Out.

4 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:
  Hide contents

Oh poo, why, destroy my fun won't you.

😛 
Still valid though from a certain point of view.~~

11 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That's what I got out of it too. 

Spoiler

So it's not as creepy as people are saying. You're like Robin/Julius/Lewyn but from a good dragon/powerful being.

4 hours ago, mewyeon said:

I haven't seen anything definitive about Jeritza, so can I humbly ask if anyone knows if he's recruitable/playable? 😮

Hide contents

Didn't see his character endings in the text dump, but I might have just missed it...I feel like it would be a shame if he wasn't.  He seems like such an intriguing character

Spoilers for Jeritza 

Spoiler

He is the death knight.

9 minutes ago, hadosama said:

Spoilers for Jeritza 

Reveal hidden contents

He is the death knight.

I'd heard rumors, wasn't sure if it was confirmed! Tbh I haven't spoiled myself enough to know about the Death Knight's story, only the Flame Emperor.  I'm scared y'all 😨

5 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

Wait so if the Church path is picked...

Hide contents

Dimitri is killed off screen within the 5 year jump? Is it the same way with Edelgard's other path?

Spoiler

i am nearly 100% positive you battle dimitri in game on edelgards path

6 minutes ago, hadosama said:

Hide contents

i am nearly 100% positive you battle dimitri in game on edelgards path

Spoiler

Because I've just seen gameplay from the Church path where Seteth mentions that both Dimitri and Regent Rufus were killed in the ongoing civil conflict in Faerghus.

It must just be a Church route thing then.

7 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:
  Hide contents

Because I've just seen gameplay from the Church path where Seteth mentions that both Dimitri and Regent Rufus were killed in the ongoing civil conflict in Faerghus.

Spoiler

In edelgards route she goes and takes out the alliance at the captial and takes out the kindom of faerghus. I am pretty sure all that happens in game.

10 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:
  Hide contents

That's a let down... could u link the video?

Wow that video

Spoiler

Well is better to have poor Dimitri killed off screen in that route, that me killing him for following Eldegart :S

Ok now one last question because I'm pretty dumb to understand and search right now.

So Dimitri is killed in the Goldeen Deer route?

5 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Wow that video

Hide contents

Well is better to have poor Dimitri killed off screen in that route, that me killing him for following Eldegart :S

Ok now one last question because I'm pretty dumb to understand and search right now.

So Dimitri is killed in the Goldeen Deer route?

Spoiler

Edelgard killed Dimitri, Dedue then killed Edelgard to avenge his king.

2 minutes ago, Timlugia said:
  Hide contents

Edelgard killed Dimitri, Dedue then killed Edelgard to avenge his king.

Thankyou !!

Then is easy to know which path I'm going to re-play and which ones I'm going to play fast as possible one time only and never touch them again xD!

Edited by SniperGYS