(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

35 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

I’m playing Blue Lions route and getting really close to the time skip. I’ve recruited all possible students save Bernadette, Casper, Raphael, and Ferdinand who I’m still hoping to try and win over though his B support is locked behind ‘it will take some time before you can deepen this bond’. 

Will I eventually get all my recruited students back to use after the time skip? I’ve read vastly conflicting comments/mentions from others and would like to know for certain one way or another. 

I put in a lot of effort to win everyone I liked so I don’t have to kill them. Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

This is the part where you need to build up your stats and skill levels.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

This is the part where you need to build up your stats and skill levels.

Well my Byleth is at level 35 and has C+ in sword, axe, lance, reason, and faith. Bow, brawl, and flying are all E though and riding/armor are at D. I got most of my students recruited through support. Are there any classes/skills I should focus on? My students/staff are all level 30 and around 50-60% are in advanced classes.

I’ve had to do a lot of grinding to get everyone up that much, do I need to do a lot more? I’m at the cusp of the battle in the chapel for chapter 10’s mission (aka I can’t explore/do anything besides the mission).

Something I don't get about Sothis

So after Byleth fused with Sothis, he/she literally became goddess reincarnated, and Sothis will no longer speak to them rest of the game since they are now truly one.

- Why would Sothis suddenly speak again, for very little while during your coma/stasis in the 5 year? And what exactly happened after Byelth fell off?

- Why Sothis was able to speak again in her S ending? Byleth didn't do anything different compared to in other ending. (also Rhea ending implies she could speak to her as well)