(SPOILERS) Three Houses General Spoilers Thread

BZL8

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

71131E48-3836-4BF4-817C-B8BCDF8EEC1D.thumb.jpeg.924afd8c97a198b00358dd831b6ebf16.jpeg

Spoiler

CD57F2A0-588F-4A2A-8E01-211C4BEE9777.thumb.jpeg.d2a5f07b3aa96b8f41f3443ca76bc6df.jpeg37BE0A8F-BDCC-428E-93DE-78ACCA1B9C8E.thumb.jpeg.ca4a25483ca0101661f68d4fd4537036.jpegBDD966E8-9767-41CD-8AFF-626D915F2D72.thumb.jpeg.0b9dd3c4831af1aa846958cca820224b.jpegDFCDC4C7-7C1B-4996-BB41-4F1CAA3F6FA5.thumb.jpeg.03c87a8e5c7b694505555fd307ad972f.jpeg

Spoiler

DE73816B-5034-4CB8-8A9F-32B96B655E72.thumb.jpeg.d6274612f6813ce9f1a3be04d8b71880.jpeg2AFDCC9B-1F51-46A0-911E-7B10B31F690A.thumb.jpeg.398f593ee9b655161006a194282183d4.jpeg58472D9A-B6DF-476F-8EAF-5DD8EBAFAE8E.thumb.jpeg.1dd5558d97796710f1aedebee350f84e.jpeg

Leaker takes Bernie to prom 

The pictures should be better now. Sorry everyone, I tried my best but the pictures didn’t want to stay in the spoiler tags, I swear I tried my best. 

Edit: put it on imgur for easier reading https://m.imgur.com/a/m5abVXu

prom legend and choosing Bernie: https://m.imgur.com/a/amyvP8Q

Edited by Brimney

After learning male units can be dancers, I just realized Felix would be the perfect candidate (great with swords, budding talent in reason), and now I am in love with the idea. Thank you, Intsys.

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Is that a support with Bernadetta?

It's part of Prom I believe, previously a solider would tell you about a legend that if couple showed up in the goddess tower on the prom night, they could be together. The game then ask you who you want to invite, the leaker pick Bernie. I suspect this is part of S-support quest.

Edited by Timlugia

1 minute ago, Timlugia said:

It's part of Prom I believe, previously a solider would tell you about a legend that if couple showed up in the goddess tower on the prom night, they could be together. The game then ask you who you want to invite, the leaker pick Bernie. I suspect this is part of S-support quest.

Okay, just wanted to make sure it's not something to miss by accident.

1 hour ago, Onestep said:

Yeah, so the rewards for the Flayn Paralogue are the divine relics of Cichol and Cethleann. Flayn and Seteth are 100% more than they seem to be.

They called the grave Mother, then you got both weapons after clearing the quest.

So

Spoiler

maybe they were children of the goddess too?

6 minutes ago, Timlugia said:

They called the grave Mother, then you got both weapons after clearing the quest.

So

Reveal hidden contents

maybe they were children of the goddess too?

Spoiler

We've only seen Flayn call the grave mother, so it could be Seteth's dead wife, presuming they really are Cichol and Cethlenn.

I just woke up and; about Seteth and Flayn I'm not one to say I told ya so and I was right BUT

Spoiler

I TOLD YOU SO!

I also did predict that Cethleann's Hero Relic would be an equippable staff so I'm feeling quite giddy right now boys.

Now I wonder if they have an associated Combat Art/Spell; the descriptions don't mention any but I'd be heavily surprised if they didn't given that the thing they're trying to put across is that every other Hero Relic has a unique combat art.

Spoiler

20190722_070019.jpg.51ad63ec3d258f748f0964c1ac7848be.jpg

The Description of the Gautier Hero Relic appears to refer to the unique combat Art so Idk.

But both the Spear of Assal and the Caduceus Staff have a silver background rather than a white/gold one so maybe that impacts something.

It seems that each of the Saint's weapons are usable on anyone; they just have an enhanced effect when used by a bearer of the Crest. So they're not technically a Hero Relic which seem to just be limited to the 10 Elites and a few others.

Edited by HappyHawlucha.

Kronya is Assassin, she has unique costume but no unique sprite to go with it, her stance is pretty funny though.

She also has a cool sword,which looks more like a saber, thats not a dagger though.

DfslBZu.jpg

Edited by User name

I recall that the sword of Seiros didn't look bony, unlike the other hero relics. So perhaps the weapons/equipment of the 4 Saints are not made of dragon bone?

Spoiler

If so, that could explain why it's implied that anyone can safely use them without any risk (minus the strengthened effect). But the weapons of the 10 elites also implies anyone can use them, and I hope it's not gonna be a case of gameplay segregation...

Alright, big intel coming people:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ca79f87b9809e1ad9c4e270db8b4efae.png

So, that 4th Route... Could be the way it is phrased, but I'm getting the impression it could be possible it isn't a Black Eagles exclusivity. That being said, to the people which could have been thinking about Persona inspiration in the past, with all happening so far, I'm also getting (at best) vibes of Old School/SMT4 Apocalypse Neutral Path from Shin Megami Tensei. People who played the older games or the newest one will know what I'm thiking about, so yes, 'neutral' is far from meaning 'golden...

So much Persona vibes picking your prom date likely on how high supports you have with them love it!(max is B rank pre timeskip)

1 hour ago, Hardric62 said:

Alright, big intel coming people:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.ca79f87b9809e1ad9c4e270db8b4efae.png

So, that 4th Route... Could be the way it is phrased, but I'm getting the impression it could be possible it isn't a Black Eagles exclusivity. That being said, to the people which could have been thinking about Persona inspiration in the past, with all happening so far, I'm also getting (at best) vibes of Old School/SMT4 Apocalypse Neutral Path from Shin Megami Tensei. People who played the older games or the newest one will know what I'm thiking about, so yes, 'neutral' is far from meaning 'golden...

Oh here we go it begins!!!!!!

The leaker seems to be on the final battle pre skip

Spoiler

1563791889360.jpg

and they posted this and it's a big oof 

Spoiler

1563792135620.jpg

Anna!

Spoiler

1563792409364.jpg

Also the leaker said something (or at least implied) about routes (possible big spoilers)

Spoiler

The 4th route seems to be where you side with the Church

Edited by Azz

23 minutes ago, Azz said:

Also the leaker said something (or at least implied) about routes (possible big spoilers)

Reveal hidden contents

But in this case,shouldn't 4th route be available in all routes? Or is it only in BE?

3 minutes ago, User name said:

But in this case,shouldn't 4th route be available in all routes? Or is it only in BE?

No idea. Leakanon is playing BE so we'll have to wait and see.

Maybe the BE route has a church option because of Edelgard’s crest?

Neither Dimitri or Claude can use the same weapon that Seiros used in her fight with nemesis but Edelgard does use it in the E3 trailer. At least I think she does.

Maybe its like "Edel and Byleth vs Church" and second route is "Edel and Byleth WITH church vs everyone else"?

Also i think Byleth has a unique class in those screns? He has a white costume or something.

Edited by User name

Spoiler

So our first meeting with Anna is in the middle of a battle... I wonder if it's a call back to the older FE games?

Also, we now have confirmation that some playable units can ditch you depending on your choice.

So I guess this can potentially apply to seteth, Rhea, cyril, and potentialy some of the knights of Seiros like Shamir?

Does this also mean we loose access to some of the batalions as well?