Forging Bonds: Joining Forces (July 22nd)

Forging Bonds: Joining Forces is coming on July 22nd!

Coming-Soon-Forging-Bonds-1.png

The stars of this Forging Bonds Event are Female Byleth, Claude, Edelgard, and Dimitri, the new Heroes from the Three Houses Banner.

News-Forging-Bonds-Joining-Forces-Event-

The rewards for this event are:
latest?cb=20170410122150 14 Orbs (2 per day for 7 days);
latest?cb=20170204105858 16.400 Hero Feathers;
image.png 4 First Summon Tickets;
latest?cb=20171206144254 20 Divine Dews;
latest?cb=20190302175155 40 Heroic Grails;

1.png 8 Accessories.

News-Forging-Bonds-Joining-Forces-Bonus-

Remember that in Forging Bonds, SP and Hero Merit earned in battle are doubled! So use this opportunity to train your most needed units.

d07lpj57kxb31.png

I hope you enjoy the new stories featured by these Heroes!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Rather disappointed in the accessories. All are the same except the hat, just with a different color scheme. That's kind of boring. Though they don't look ugly, at least.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Rather disappointed in the accessories. All are the same except the hat, just with a different color scheme. That's kind of boring. Though they don't look ugly, at least.

Yeah... Maybe the second ones will differ? Like a cool design of an eagle/lion/deer at the top of the charm?

3 minutes ago, DancingDanny said:

Yeah... Maybe the second ones will differ? Like a cool design of an eagle/lion/deer at the top of the charm?

Yeah, I hope so.

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hold up, shouldn't that be 40 grails, not ten? There are ten grails per character.

It wouldn't surprise me if they dropped it.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It wouldn't surprise me if they dropped it.

Maybe it's a typo? You can't get 10 Grails with 4 character without some weird numbers.

Just now, Nym said:

Maybe it's a typo? You can't get 10 Grails with 4 character without some weird numbers.

1+2+3+4

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

1+2+3+4

Aren't they suppose to give the exact rewards for each character though?

2 hours ago, Nym said:

Aren't they suppose to give the exact rewards for each character though?

Yeah, I was being facetious.

2 minutes ago, Bloom said:

Timeskip Dimitri's accessory better be his massive cape, but it'll probably be his eyepatch.

Would have been nice to get their time skip accessories now, rather than 3 (6?) identical pins.  Their time skip versions will probably be Legendary Heroes, since it seems a waste just to have a time skip alt banner taking up one of the precious few new hero banners we get nowadays.

Just looking at those accessories makes me feel bad I wasn't here for the last FB. I'd love those sunglasses. Would really spice up my Matt. I also don't remember HM and SP being doubled for the mode. Is that a new thing?

10 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Just looking at those accessories makes me feel bad I wasn't here for the last FB. I'd love those sunglasses. Would really spice up my Matt. I also don't remember HM and SP being doubled for the mode. Is that a new thing?

The double HM and SP started in the last Forging Bonds Event.

3 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Claude talked to the Avatar. Edelgard talked to Anna. Byleth talked to Sharena. Dimitri talked to Alphonse.

These were just in their C supports, but... interesting...

Poor poor Claude. He's getting snubbed quite hard if he's the only one that doesn't get a real conversation. 

I find it strange they return to that route even if its just for one character. And Forging bonds was doing so well before.