Forging Bonds: Joining Forces (July 22nd)

I'm going to approach this forging bonds like the others and ignore the dialogues - not risking any spoilers on the final week. Mainly I'm just here for the rewards and bail.

@Diovani Bressan Psst, Golden Deer is the greatest house.

3 hours ago, Garlyle said:

I'm going to approach this forging bonds like the others and ignore the dialogues - not risking any spoilers on the final week. Mainly I'm just here for the rewards and bail.

YAY! GOLDEN DEER!!! We will be great together!

Edit: I liked the Academy Cap accessory.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

8 hours ago, Garlyle said:

So far the only massive spoilers I've seen is one of Dimitri's non-voiced quotes.

The FB looks nice so far~ I like Alfonse and Dimitri's bromance and Claude's conversations with Kiran are interesting~

I hate that the accessories are so good and I HAVE NO ONE TO GIVE THEM TOO

Oh Claude...oh honey you're so much better then this. Please talk to someone, anyone in your A conversation. 

Maybe those poison fumes coming out of his cooking pot made the poor thing hallucinate. Maybe Edelgard and Dimitri are looking very confused at Claude talking to a nearby tree. 

I've gotten up to Byleth's A-support and I'm already finding them a dull character. Since the male and female versions of Byleth are supposed to be the same character, to the point of having many (if not all) of the same voice lines, I guess they're the dullest avatars in Heroes.

51 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Eh, the story and dialogue for this FB are a step back from a few of the previous ones. Not terrible but meh. Not very good, either.

Well, I guess it makes sense, making something too interesting would accidently spoil stuff... The game is still not officialy released, and this Forging Bond seems to work more as basic presentation of the kind of character you're dealing in the actual game.

Edited by Troykv